Chapter 15

Iris' POV:

I stood, watching the floor while waiting for Rose. I heard the door open, but I didn't look up.

"Hey, can you just do my zip up please Rose?" I said, thinking that Rose was there.

I felt a hot breath down my neck and I frowned. I knew for sure that this wasn't Rose. I looked into the mirror and my eyebrows shot up to see Grayson behind me, staring at me intensely. I turned around quickly, almost smacking him in the face with my hair.

"What the- What are you doing in here?!" I questioned him and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Before you make me out as some sort of creep, Rose told me to come help you." He said and I didn't know what else to say.

"But-"

I didn't get to finish my sentence as he rolled his eyes at me, placed his hands on my waist and turned me back around to face the mirror. I stood still, being quiet, while watching him. He moved my hair to the side of my neck and started zipping my dress up. The only problem was, that he was doing it slowly. I bit my lip slightly as his fingers grazed my back, a slow torturous drawl up my skin, igniting sparks.
He had finally zipped my dress up, but he wasn't done. His hands slid to down to my waist again and my eyes met his in the mirror. I gulped, not knowing what to do.

"You look beautiful." He reassured me, while squeezing my waist. My heart jumped and stomach flipped at the contact and I slowly exhale.

I cleared my throat, stepping away from his hold to turn to look at him.

"I think I'll get this dress. Thank you for helping me out, I'll get changed now." I said and he nodded, before walking out and closing the door behind him.

Once he had walked out, I turned back to the mirror and took a deep breath and looked at myself one last time before taking the dress off. Once I had gotten changed, I had only just noticed the price tag. My eyes widened at the price. As much as I wanted this dress, I couldn't and I wouldn't let Grayson pay for it either. I didn't want to seem like I was using him for his money.

I came out of the changing rooms.

"Hey Grayson, it's okay, I don't want to get this dress." I said as I nearly walked into him.
He turned around looked down at me, frowning.

"Why? You looked beautiful in that dress." He said and I swore myself not to go red.

"It's too much. I'd rather just wear something simple." I replied.

"Too late, I've already paid for it." He said and I sighed. I walked over to Rose, who was watching us both with a smile on her face.

"Rose—"

"Nope, you're keeping the dress Iris. Like Grayson said, you truly do look beautiful in that dress." She shook her head and refused to let me convince her.

"Rose, I don't know when I would wear that dress again. I don't want Grayson splashing his money on me all the time." I said and Grayson walked over to me.

"I'm not splashing my money on you Iris. Just keep the dress." Grayson said.

"Okay you know what, here you go." Rose said and she handed Grayson back his money.

"It's on the house." She replied and I opened my mouth to protest.

"Nope, no more discussions about this." Rose said.

"Fine, I'll wear the dress for the party, but I'll return it back." I said and Rose looked at me and sighed.

"If that's what you want." Rose said and I nodded.

"I don't want to get this dress, just so it would hang in the back of the wardrobe." I said and Rose rolled her eyes at me and hugged me.

"I'll see you later Iris. Take care." She said and I smiled at her before following Grayson out the door.

Once we were in the car, Grayson started it up and looked at me.

"You've got a good heart Iris." He said and I smiled gratefully at him.

"You know what I just realised." I said and he gave me a quick glance.

"We know nothing about each other."
Grayson was about to open his mouth to say something, but I interrupted him.

"Well you just happen to know all about me, but I don't know anything about you." I said and he shrugged.

"Since it's fair, ask me anything." He replied and I thought for a moment. I decided to not ask any questions about his family or background.

"Okay, how old are you?"

"Just turned twenty two."

"Favourite colour?"

"Seriously?" He groaned.

"Come on!"

"Grey." He replied and I shrugged.

"Favourite food?"

"I like everything."

"Lost your virginity yet?" I asked, although I pretty much knew the answer to that.
He looked over at me, raising an eyebrow at me.

"Come on, answer the question!" I said and he sighed.

"Yes." He said.

"Have you?" He asked me and I couldn't help but he surprised that he turned the question on me.

"Yeah." I responded back awkwardly, not wanting to remember it.

"Really?" He asked, surprised and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Yes. Now I don't want to know talk about this anymore." I said and he shrugged.

"Hey, you're the one who brung it up." He said.

"Whatever. Are we here yet?" I asked Grayson, as he promised to take me to the mall to buy Sebastian a present.

"Yup." He said and we both got out of the car and entered the mall.

————————————————————

A/N:
Wow, I updated again. This chapter is shorter than the previous one, but I wanted to keep it shorter as I wanted to write more for the next chapter, which is Sebastian's birthday party.
Not going to lie, I miss being on holiday ugh ☹️.
Hope you guys enjoyed.
Vote! Comment! Share!
Until then ♠️

[Edited: 02/07/2021]