Chapter 24

"You know you can sleep in my room." Grayson told me and I hesitated.

It was currently very late at night and since I was tired, I had decided to go to my room and sleep, but obviously Grayson had different ideas. He rolled his eyes at me and sighed.

"Don't worry, I'm not trying anything. I just mean that you can sleep here, we don't have to do anything." He said and I cocked my head to the side.

"You're already here, you might as well stay." He said, trying to convince me. He suddenly came closer to me, pulling me into him.

"Also, it's not like you haven't slept with me before." He said smirking and I scoffed and pushed at his chest.

"Only because I was forced to." I said and he narrowed his eyes at me, bringing his face closer to me.

"You're making me sound like a creep." He replied back to me and I pretended to think for a moment.

"I mean, I'm not trying to say anything..." I trailed off and before I knew it, Grayson pinned me to the bed, gradually getting on top of me.

"You're going to want to take that back." He smirked and started tickling me. I started giggling, trying to swat his hands away. He pinned my hands together to the bed, and just stared at me for a moment. I stopped laughing and looked at him.

"What?" I asked, smiling softly and he shook his head, leaning down to kiss me.

***

As the day went on, Grayson had to leave my side and go to work with the other men and Marcello. I hung out with Caterina and a few of the other girls. When Grayson got home so did the other men.

There was a tense silence as they entered the room. We expected them to come back happy and in a humorous mood  like they usually did, but today they didn't and Eleonora was the first to notice. She frowned instantly as all the men entered, some lingering in the doorways looking uncertain. Ethan and Grayson both sat down in a chair, deep in thought and Marcello walked in with a frown and a clenched jaw.

"Marcello what's wrong?" She asked instantly and went up to him. She put her hands around him and cupped his face. He briefly looked at her for a moment before looking away. She whispered something in his ear and he nodded and they both left the room.

Everyone looked at each other, not knowing what to do. A few of the men that were lingering in the doorways announced that they were going to leave and eventually left.

Grayson sighed and stood up to leave the room but I followed him upstairs. Before he could fully close the door to his room, I slipped my way inside and he looked at me surprised for a moment before closing the door. He started taking off his blazer jacket and threw it on the back of the chair and came close to me. He pushed me against the wall slightly, his hands on my waist and I cupped his face.

"Are you okay?" I asked and he closed his eyes and put his head to mine, breathing in deeply.

"What happened Grayson?" I asked again, worrying for him and he shook his head before pulling me abruptly close and putting his head in the crook of my neck. I ran my hand through his hair calming him down slowly but surely. We stood there, hugging, for god knows how long, but all I knew was that something had definitely gone wrong today. We eventually moved to the bed, where we both slept, me still holding him close to me.

       ***

I woke up the next morning before Grayson did and stared at his face close to mine. I stroked his face softly.

He looked so peaceful.

I decided to get out of bed and I tried to get out as quietly as I could so Grayson couldn't hear. I took the covers off of me and slipped out of bed before I suddenly got yanked back by my waist. I yelped as my body hit the soft mattress. Grayson's face appeared above mine and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Going somewhere?" He asked and I smiled sweetly.

"It's time to get up." I said and he flopped down on me.

"Oof." I didn't expect him to fall on me. He didn't say anything as his arms were wrapped around my waist and he laid his head down on my chest.

"Grayson." I started while sighing.

"We need to get up." I said and he groaned.
"I don't want to get up." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Okay well you're kind of crushing me here." I said and he didn't say anything for a moment, before rolling around so I ended up on top of him.

"We really need to get up Gray." I said and he shook his head, his eyes closed.

I mentally sighed. He was acting like a child.
I managed to sit up, straddling him as I placed my hands on his chest, trying to wriggle away from him, but he groaned, his hands suddenly cupping my bum as he pulled me closer to him. His eyes shot open and he stared right at me.

"Stop moving Iris, you're exciting me down there." He mumbled and I stayed still not knowing what to do.

"But- I really need to get up, I promised Caterina I would go out with her today." I said and he didn't do anything. There wasn't any other option for me so I started wriggling again, trying to get out of his grasp.

"Iris." He growled out and suddenly flipped me over so he was on top of me again. He leaned down on me and captured my lips into a rough kiss as he ran his hand at the side of my body, grabbing my thigh. I responded back and with his other hand he cupped my face.

"Rise and shine my beautiful peop—" The door opened and in came in Sebastian. He paused as he looked at us, Grayson turned his head to look at him in annoyance.
Sebastian screamed and covered his eyes.

"Oh my god! My poor eyes! They cannot unsee this treachery!" He screamed dramatically and I blushed looking away from Grayson and focused my gaze onto the ceiling instead.

"Get the fuck out." Growled Grayson at Sebastian.

"Happily!" Sebastian shouted back, still covering his eyes.

"And close the door behind you." He said and Sebastian slammed the door shut as we still heard his mutterings behind the closed door.
Grayson turned his head to look back at me. I glanced at him and looked at the ceiling again, feeling too embarrassed.

"Anyways back to where we were." He said and before I could comprehend, he placed his lips on mine again. I sighed under him as I wrapped my arms around his neck, trying to pull him closer. He moved his lips, kissing down my jaw and eventually my neck. I let out a breathy sigh from all the pleasure running through me right now.

"G-Grayson." I let out and he sucked on my neck, pulling me closer by the waist.

————————————————————

A/N:
Hey, I basically haven't updated in like a month, oops sorry. Nothing really happened in this chapter, I know, I'm trying to figure out how to bring out the plot into the story so it fits.
Also since Wattpad has updated, it won't let me write in italics now ☹️ which is bugging me.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Hope you guys enjoyed!
Vote! Comment! Share!
Until then ♠️

[Edited: 09/07/2021]
P.S. Today was hectic, me and my friends went back to our old high school to get our art books back and then we went to the park to make bracelets with loom bands lmao and then we got harassed by a bunch of year 7s💀