Chapter Fifty~Levi's Choice

Mikasa stared in shock after she landed from the battle with Reiner. Levi made his way from the east side of the Wall and lands as well.

Eren held Armin's burnt body "Yeah! Hell yeah! Armin's still breathing! I hear him!"

Mikasa begins to cry "That's Armin?"

Eren turns to Levi tears in his eyes "Captain! Get the syringe!"

Levi pulls out one of the two syringes as Eren grabs Bertholdt's unconscious body "Turn Armin into a titan, and then we can have him eat Bertholdt! Hurry up and inject him!"

Levi holds the black case "Right."

Mikasa snaps out of it and fires a red flare, Levi begins to hand the case to Eren before someone climbs onto the roof. Everyone turned to see Floch, a new recruit, strapped to his back was Erwin "Levi...Captain...I finally found you. It's the commander. He's hurt! His stomach is gouged, and his insides are all torn to shreds. The blood just won't stop! I thought that one of the injection might be able to help him, but...what do you think?"

Everyone froze as Floch laid Erwin down "And there's another on top of the Wall! Her's bodies scorched and she was impaled, but could the serum save her?"

"Other on top of the Wall?" asks Eren. Floch nods "Yeah."

Eren thinks back and his eyes widen "Oh god! Where's Kid!"

Mikasa seems to get the idea and puts a hand over her mouth, Levi's eyes shoot up. Mikasa tasks off running towards the Wall "KIDDA!!!" she screams soaring up to it. Eren watches and Levi grabs him by his collar.

"What?"

Eren looks over at him "Kid blackmailed Erwin to come, she was with our squad. When they went into the fire, Armin feel out, I thought she did too-"

"No! You're lying Eren! Don't play these games with me! Kidda's in Sina! She said she wouldn't come!"

"Well, she did and she did for us!"

Just then Mikasa lands with a scared expression, in her arms, she lays a girl down onto the roof. She was bleeding badly and had burns, but Levi recognized her as the woman he loved. He pulls the case to his chest. He didn't want to believe, but how could he deny what was right in front of him. He remembers too the begining of the battle, he had wondered who that soldier was next to Erwin.

He goes over and holds two hands over Erwin's and Kidda's mouth "They're breathing. They're alive."

Levi pulls out both injections and stares at them. Floch looks "We can save two."

Everyone looks at him "We only have Bertholt." says Mikasa. Floch points to Kidda "She's a shifter, right? If it comes down to it one of them could eat her."

Mikasa gives him a glare that meant death. Levi just didn't know what to do, he knew that to turn Kidda into a full titan shifter she'd need both of the injection. But that would mean Erwin nor Armin could be saved.

He stands, there was a possibility that a fourth injection she would get the ability's to heal like a titan if each injection means she becomes more like a titan, the fifth injection being turned into a titan.

"You know what this means, Erwin gets one of the shots."

Eren stands tears in his eyes "You can't. You said you'd use it on Armin. And Kidda-"

"I'm going to revive the person who can save humanity," he says strugglingly. He that no matter what duty came into consideration.

Mikasa takes out one of her swords.