Chapter Thirty-Three ~Sunset Escape

"Hey Sasha, steal a single piece of food and we'll have Captain Levi shop you into bite-sized pieces. Got it?" threatens Jean as he, Sasha, and Armin carry the food supplies into the cabin. It was a cleaning day so that was our job.

And we had to make sure everything was spotless. I have finished all the bedrooms and moved to the dining room with Conny and Eren. Sasha places her crate on the table "Who me? I would never! Probably."

Jean groans at her and puts his crate down as well, Eren's eyes widen at him "Hey! Did you guys wipe the mud off your shoes before you came in?"

The question was valid, as long as we all did our parts the cabin would be clean in time "Huh? Are you kidding me? Do you not see all this stuff we're carrying?" asks Jean.

"You idiot. Do you really think an excuse like that is gonna play with Captain Levi? Bad enough Kid had to make your bed for you this morning, now you pull this crap?"

I look over at the two "Eren? I made everyone's bed this morning including yours."

Behind them, Mikasa and Historia walk in with the firewood, I smile good morning to them which they return "We're back." says Mikasa. Armin walks over to her "Wait, you were chopping firewood?"

"Gotta stay in shape somehow."

"You got grabbed by a titan! You should be in bed recovering!"

I walk over and take the firewood from them putting it away "Armin calm down, she was doing situps with us this morning." I explain. Just then Eren and Jean go back at it, while Armin tries to tell Miksas that she's just human.

Honestly, it's wrangling a house full of kids!

I go back to sweeping. "Funny it almost feels like we're back in the Cadet Corps, doesn't it?" starts Sasha, Armin stops and nods "Makes you wonder why they chose us for this new Levi Squad. Protecting Eren, Kid, and Historia is such an important mission." 

"Because we're all so talented, I assume," says Sasha as she sticks something in her bag. I put a hand on my hip "Sasha, what did you put in your bag?"

"Something that is defiantly not bread."

GOD DAMN IT SASHA!!!

You know what, just keep sweeping and to add to the craziness Armin tries to get the piece of bread back. The door opens and everyone goes quiet, don't tell me.

"What's all the commotion?"

Damn! I stop cleaning and we all turn to face Levi, he runs his hand under the table and looks at it and faces us "I'm quite certain I gave you enough time."

I-I missed the table? HOW?

I bite my lip "I'm sorry sir, I was making sure your room was spotless that I forgot about-"

"Never mind. We can discuss your utter failure as a whole on a later date," he says wiping his hands "Kid, Eren. Hanji is anxious to get the experiment underway."

We nod "Yes sir!"

********************************************************

The whole point of experiments is to see what you can do...NOT PUSH YOURSELF PAST THE LIMIT!!!!

They were trying to see if Eren had any hardening skills, which is also called making him go titan. Cutting him out. And doing the whole thing over and over again. For me, the experiment was seeing how far I can go when I'm, what we're calling it, in Titan State.

And seeing as Titan State made me stronger, faster, basic heightened my senses. I was put through the work out of my life. First running fifteen miles and seeing how fast. The second was trying to jump through trees without ODM gear, painful. Oh, and seeing how much I could lift, I was almost crushed by rocks.