Chapter Forty Three~Andriana And Grisha

"Suka! Rin! Come on I don't have all day to find you two!" I call out.

It's been two months since my crowning, Historia and I got done what we said we do. All the children who didn't have homes before now do. It was early morning and once a week I would come out here to see the children.

The kids that Levi helped get to the sun from the Underground mostly.

But a lot has happened.

As part of the coup de'tat, the military had to purge people of considerable talent from its ranks. But discoveries such as the glowing ore in the cavern counteracted these losses. Also, thanks to Eren's hardening ability, a powerful new anti-titan weapon was invented.

I pull my Scout's jacket closer around me as the breeze blew, what? You thought I was giving up my uniform just cause I'm queen?

"Suka! Rin!" I shout. I hear an ow and turn around to see two children. One a little boy with right blonde hair and green eyes and a little girl with black hair and brown eyes. The little boy was on the ground while the girl was helping him up.

"Suka...Rin...what are you two doing?" I ask crossing my arms. Rin walks up and tugs on my jacket "The other kids called us dirty for being from the Underground and then they pushed Suka."

I kneel down and pick Suka up, he had tears in his eyes and a bruise on his face "Two you wanna know something, I'm from the Underground too."

He wipes his tears and smiles at me "Really?"

I nod and Rin takes my hand as we begin our walk back to the main building through the field "I lived there with my mom and the man who I consider my father took care of us." I say taking off my necklace.

I was so happy when the doctors said Kenny would be okay and apparently he had my necklace which he gave back. But when I opened I found something different. I open up the locket and show Suka the picture inside before handing it to Rin.

"So the man in the hat is your dad and the woman is your mom. So then the baby's you?"

I nod. When I opened it for the first time after getting it back a picture was there of Kenny and mom holding me as a baby smiling. Rin hands it back to me, out of all the kids here, don't tell anyone, I love these two.

"Is Levi coming today?" ask Suka. I shake my head "No, he has Scouting duties today."

"So he brought the Scouts here," states Rin, I pause because it wasn't a question. I look at her "What?"

She was turned around pointing back "Levi came with the Scouts."

I turn around carry Suka and holding Rin's hand. Levi, Hanji, Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Sasha, and Jean. All riding towards us on horses. Suka puts his arms around my neck and Rin peaks her head out from behind my legs.

Levi jumps down and kisses my cheek "Babe?" I start. He takes Suka from my arms and places him down next to Rin "Hey you two, do you think I barrow Kidda today?"

Rin steps out and crosses her arms "Promise to bring her back mister?"

I look over at everyone's faces to see them of shock, they had never seen a child stand up to Levi "Yes."

Rin stares him over and nods before taking Suka's hand and the two begin running back. I look to Levi as he stands "She hates me."

"No, she doesn't. You're here? Why are you here?" I ask looking at everyone. Eren rides his horse up closer to me "Kid do you remember when I told you about the memories of my dad when Historia and Rod touched me. One of those memories held Commandant Sadies were off to go see him, but we came here for you because your mother was also in the memories, a lot of them." he finishes, my eyes widen, "You think your parents knew each other?" asks Hanji.