Part 72

(Warning: mature content)

"Just drop me here." I tell Harry as he stops his car right in front of the entrance of the Marriott, which happens to be on the Westminster Bridge. The iconic Bridge which has The Big Ben on one end and The London Eye on the other. I hope I get a room facing the river Thames, just so I can watch the beautiful structures from my window.

"Sure you don't want me to help you check-in?" He asks while looking at me through his lowered sunglasses.

"Harry, I'm a big girl. I can take care of myself." I smile.

"And Aditya will come to pick you up, right?"

"Yup."

"When will the shoot get over?"

"I have no idea."

"Then how will Aditya know when to come."

"I'll text when I'm done." I sigh, getting a little annoyed with his question and answer sessions.

"Harry, I'll be fine." I turn to him and smile. Harry takes my hand in his and kissed the back of my hand. Butterflies take off in my stomach.

"I know. It's just that you're prone to disaster. I mean wherever you go, trouble follows you and I feel protective over you. I feel like I need to have my eyes on you, just to know that you are safe." He takes off the sunglasses, his face tensed up with concern.

My heart melts. Yet I feel guilty. He's right. Trouble is literally my middle name. My drama filled life has so many turns and twists. It's getting exhausting.

"I'm sorry Harry. I feel like I dragged you into this." I say genuinely.

"Actually, I like being the hero. Your hero." He winks, making me roll my eyes.

"Just stay safe, please. I'm trusting you." He groans suddenly and I chuckle.

"You do know I met you this year. And that I could take care of myself before I met you." I tease.

Harry narrows his eyes as if telling me to be serious.

"Okay! Okay!" I raise my hands up in defense, "I'll try to be safe."

Harry hums in response, "So I'll see you tomorrow." He pouts. He looks so cute, I wish I didn't have the shoot.

"Yes, tomorrow." I lean over the console and peck his lips, which make him smile wide.

I sit back down in my seat and turn to open the door, "Oh and Harry, please thank your Mum again for the delicious breakfast." I smile reminiscing the taste of the amazing sweet waffles. After the shower, I had gone down to help Anne with the waffles. She didn't let me at first, but after my continuous persistence, she let me. It didn't take long to make and eat it all up. We were out of the house around nine. Anne made me promise her that I'll visit her again soon. Gemma said she'll take me shopping around London to which I agreed. I think it would be fun to go out with her.

"Sure, sure." Harry waves his hand off.

I tell him goodbye, pick up my duffle bag from near my feet and my purse and get out of the car. I make my way towards the entrance, but as I was about to get in, I hear multiple honks. I turn around and see his car, slowly driving through the driveway. I can't see through the tinted windows, but I still blow a flying kiss towards him. He honks his car twice in return making me giggle. People give me weird looks as the pass by. I turn around once Harry's gone and walk towards the entrance. As soon as I enter, I feel like I've been taken back in time. Everything looks sophisticated and well....very British. It almost feels like I've entered a grand palace. Emperado marble tiles across the floor, a sitting area- more like a lounge on the far right, with silk covered sofas placed symmetrically, where waiters dressed in maroon uniforms are passing around drinks. Right in the middle, from the ceiling is a huge ass chandelier hanging down with warm white bulbs covered in fancy beaded covers. Exquisite paintings are hanging from the rich, red walls. A few small wooden tables places around in the corners with fancy vases with different coloured flowers. On my left is the reception. The desk is made of amber-coloured wood and a green granite top. From the main entrance there's a red and green, mix-matched carpet that leads straight to the elevators.