Part 64

"Fucking hell!" Louis exclaims as soon as Harry and I get out of the booth.

"You were so good!" Liam says in equal excitement.

"You said you were a model, right?" Julian looks totally confused.

I chuckle slightly at their reaction, "Yes, I am a model and a dancer. But not a singer." Niall and Zayn are standing quietly with their mouths hung open. Where as Aliya stands there with a disappointed look.

Have I done something wrong?

"But why not? That was damn good!" Julian continues.

"And which song was that?" Liam asks, his eyebrows furrowing.

I turn to Harry who scratches the nape of his neck.

"Umm...just a song I've been working on." He mumbles.

No one says a word, I feel the tension in the silence. They just stare at each other without uttering a word. As if they are trying to send each other mind messages.

A moment later, Julian, who seemed to have noticed the tension, clears his throat.

"Shall we get back to work?" He motions towards the soundboard. And they all nod their heads.

The boys are on their mobile, just trying to relax for a while. Julian left already. He was a bit satisfied but wanted another recording session tomorrow and perfect 'fool's gold'. Aliya left a while ago too. She had some work at the dance studio and had to cover for someone.

"Let's take a walk." Harry says suddenly as he looks up from his mobile. He is sitting next to me on the sofa while the boys are sitting on the revolving chairs.

Harry waves his hand in front of me, trying to snap me out of it, "Coming or not?"

"Are you allowed to do that?" I ask.

"Am I supposed to take permission from my mother?" He chuckles.

"No." I roll my eyes, "What I meant was....you don't need security? We're going out in broad day light." I bite my lips in embarrassment as I think of the night I fainted out on him.

"Well, it'll just be a quick walk. No harm there." He shrugs his shoulders.

"There is a good chance that you'll definitely get mobbed." I tease him making him smile.

"No, I don't think I will get mobbed. I might though, but I will take the chances." He winks at me.

"So, you coming?" He stands up from the sofa and looks down at me.

"Yeah. Okay." I say hesitantly and stand up.

We say our goodbyes to the boys and were about to leave when we hear Louis call out, "Don't forget. Dinner tonight!"

"Will be there by seven!" I reply back and Louis gives me a thumbs up. We walk out the studio and make our way towards the elevator. Harry presses on the down button and takes a step back.

"Where are we going?" I ask Harry out of curiosity.

"On an adventure." Harry smirks making me giggle and flush.

Harry stares down at his mobile and I stare at him. God, do I have strong feelings for this man! He makes truly happy, cares for me, understands me better than anyone. How can I not like him? I've tried to ignore him but look where that ended? I'm living under his roof with him! But we've made it clear that we want different things and have made our peace with it.

"Penny for your thoughts?" He raises an eyebrow at me with a smile.

"Nothing...just thinking about what kind of trouble are you going to get me into today?" I wink making making him chuckle.