Part 4

Aditya, Aliya and I reach the club by nine. We stand on the pavement, waiting for the rest of the gang to show up. And within minutes they show up with their grinning faces. Salman and Ayush drove them here, I guess they are going to be the designated drivers for tonight.

"It's going to be awesome!" says Yatan as we wait in the line to get in.

"Please don't stop me from getting drunk tonight." Nora warns making us all laugh.

Soon the line becomes shorter and shorter and we finally enter the building. I can feel the insides of my body vibrate with the loud music. It isn't crowded, but it isn't empty either since its Tuesday, a weekday, thank God. I don't know something about crowds has always given me the shivers.

"You're not drinking, okay." Salman says loudly over the music and I roll my eyes.

"Why not? I can handle myself, you know?" I tease as I look up at my handsome man.

"We both know that's a lie." he chuckle and I swat his arms.

"Come on! We're celebrating!" I look up at him with a pout and my puppy dog face which I know he can't say no to.

"Oh, don't look at me like that!" he groans and then finally after a pause he says, "Fine! I'm the designated driver so I'm not getting drunk! Someone's gotta take care of your drunk ass."

I give him a huge smile and kiss his cheeks and pull him along with me to the open bar. Both of us sit down on the high stools. Nora, Yatan, Aliya and Jay are already sitting next to us.

"Ready Aditi! We've ordered shots!" Nora winks as she puts her hand over my shoulders.

"Yup." I grin as I see the bartender line up the glasses filling them up with vodka.

"Let me guess, my dear brother isn't going to drink?" she rolls her eyes.

"Well, someone's gotta be responsible." He shrugs ignoring his sister's taunts.

"Ready! Here we go!" The four of us grab a glass at the same time. I tilt my head back as I swallow the cool drink that immediately burns in my throat as it goes down.

"Another!" exclaims Jay and the bartender fills up our glasses again.

I don't know how many shots I've taken, but my mind feels a little loopy.

Nora, Yatan, Jay and Aliya move to the dance floor, my eyes following them. Everyone is on the dance floor, except for Aditya who is making his way towards us.

"Bro, you need a girlfriend." I slur, "You, know sometimes I wonder if you're gay."

"Shut up." Aditya huffs and sits down next to Salman, "Keep an eye on her, will you?" I hear Aditya tell Salman.

"Don't worry, I won't let her out of my sight." replies Salman.

"I wanna dance." I blurt out suddenly. Without listening to Salman's reply, I take his hand and drag him right to the middle of the dance floor.

Though a little tipsy, I dance like no one's watching. Swaying my hips along with the beat of the music, letting my hair down, it feels as if I'm alive. I wrap my hands around Salman's neck and pull him close. I can feel my heart thump in my ears, a tingling sensation that runs down my body. I look into his eyes and feel as if everything around me is slowing down. He leans in and kisses my lips and I feel like melting. His kisses are slow, soft yet passionate. I feel my body heat up and it's not because of all the dancing. His hands grip my waist tighter. My hands move to his soft hair.

"You know I love you right?" Salman whispers against my lips.

I nod my head and pull away, "I love you." I tell him and I feel warmth spread in my body.

I guess this is what love feels like.

A wide smile spreads on his lips and he leans down to kiss me again.

I don't know what happened later, but right now we are outside the club in the parking lot. My mind feels extremely dizzy and fuzzy. My legs are all wobbly and my boyfriend is holding me up, helping me walk towards the car.

"Let's just crash at our place tonight." I hear Aditya's faint voice.

"Yeah, okay. It'll take us forever to get their drunk asses home." I now hear Ayush's faint voice.

After a while, Salman makes me sit down in the passenger seat, I don't know of whose car, puts on the seatbelt for me and starts driving. After what felt like hours, Salman carries me out of the car.

"Where are we?" I mumble into his chest.

"At your house, we're all sleeping here tonight." He whispers. He carries my up the stairs, into my bedroom and gently lays me down on my bed. I see him move towards my feet, taking off my heels. He pulls the comforter over my body and kisses my forehead.

"Goodnight, Aditi."

"I love you." I blurt.

"I thought you were sleeping." he whispers.

"Naaah! Why walk when you could carry me?" I attempt a lazy smirk.

"Go to sleep, baby." he whispers before planting a kiss on my lips.

I wrap my hands around his neck and pull him close before he could move away.

"Aditi you're drunk. It's already hard for me to keep my hands off you. Go to sleep, please." he murmurs against my lips and moves my hands away.

He turns around, but I grab his wrist, "Just lie down with me, please." I whisper softly and he stops. Slowly he turns around and looks at me, probably contemplating in his mind.

"Fine, but just sleeping. No, teasing." he warns making me giggle. He takes off his shoes and gets under the comforter, behind me, so that my back is against his chest. He wraps his arms around my waist and snuggles his face into my hair.

"Sleep well, Aditi."

Hey peeps!

Hope you are all well!

This chapter was a bit longer than the previous ones.

Keep voting!

All the love,
Yxx.