Part 18

I can still hear Aliya sobbing while she is changing in her room. We are about to leave in half an hour for the concert.

"I still can't believe this! Is this actually happening? Am I getting dressed for a One Direction!?" Aliya shrieks.

"Okay! Will you like stop? I swear if you're gonna act like a maniac, I won't be coming." I roll my eyes.

Why is she finding it so hard to believe? I can't believe I am going to the bloody concert. I don't even know a single song of theirs. Damn you Aditya! In fact no one else wanted to come along to go to the concert, when I asked them in the meeting.

"Who wants to join us? We have an extra ticket." I ask everyone as we all settled down after having the cake.

Suddenly, it all becomes too quiet and no one replies. "No one wants to join, seriously? It can't be that bad!" I throw my hands in the air. "What about you Jay? Shouldn't you be going with your girlfriend?" I narrow my eyes at him.

"I wish I could. But honestly, I am not feeling well at all. I have fever." He replies. Jay does look a bit pale.

"My baby needs to rest." She sits beside Jay and holds his hands. "It's okay if no one wants to come. I'll be glad going alone. This is really the best thing ever and I don't want anything else. Don't force anyone Aditi." replies Aliya with a smile on her face.

"Don't be silly, we aren't forcing anyone. Anyways, if anyone wants to join in, we'll be leaving at 5." Aditya says innocently.

"As if! You didn't force anyone?" I glare at Aditya. He literally blackmailed me to go for the concert and now he says that we aren't forcing anyone. He simply ignores me.

Jerk.

And here I am, in Aliya's room, all dressed up for the concert I didn't want to go to. I wonder why Aditya is doing this? I know he has something going on in that stupid wicked brain of his. Just then there is a knock on the door.

"But why?! Why me?! Why the torture?!" That is definitely Ayaan yelling. Why is he yelling though? I walk to the door and open it.

Ayaan comes in stomping angrily and Aditya follows behind him.

"Uh, what's going on?" I ask looking at Ayaan and then Aditya.

"What do you think?" Aditiya replies as he raises his eyebrows.

I look back and forth from Ayaan to Aditya. And slowly I become aware of what is happening and my eyes widen with realisation.

"Noooo! He can't be!" I scream throwing my hands up in anger.

"You think I want to! He is forcing me to!" Ayaan points at Aditya.

"You evil, manipulating, blackmailing, ass..."

"What's happening?" I get cut off as Aliya comes into the room fully dressed. "What's with the screaming?"

"Oh nothing serious sis. Guess who's coming to the concert?" Aditya smiles looking at Aliya.

I narrow my eyes at him and Ayaan does the same.

"Really Ayaan? I am soo happy! I love you guys so much! This is gonna be the best day ever!"

Yeah, best day ever.

Not.

The concert is at the Toyota Centre and we had already asked the receptionist to call a cab for us. We're all in the taxi and Aliya is talking non-stop about how this is gonna be the best day of her life. Aditya had even gotten her a meet and greet ticket. And she is super excited to meet them in person. Honestly, I've never seen someone as excited as she is right now. I love her....but this is getting annoying.