Part 60

ADITI'S POV

I get out of the pool and so does Harry behind me. I just can't believe that we just did that in a swimming pool! I'm still high in the clouds, the feeling was just amazing. I can't believe I've never done that before. Now I now what the fuss is all about. Harry on the other hand new exactly what he was doing, touching me in the right place, making me feel like never before.

Obviously, with all the experience he has, he'll know! My subconscious rolls her eyes at me and I try to shrug off the feeling. This is the first time I've done something so intimate and sexual, I'd like to cherish it for now without over thinking and killing the mood.

Killing the mood! What about Kendall, huh? He was smeared in her lipstick the last time you saw him! My subconscious grabs my foot and pulls me hard down slamming me back on the ground.

Guilt and regret start sinking into my stomach as the images of Harry smeared in Kendall's lipstick go over in my mind.

"I fuck."

"Kendall and I have a sexual relationship."

"I have one night stands."

His words start playing over and over in my mind. I shake my head.

Not now, Aditi. Now is not the time to over think!

Harry walks over to his pile of clothes kept on the lounge, where as I walk over to the lounge on which I had kept my dress. I turn my head and see Harry already putting on his shirt.

"Umm, Harry, could you look the other way?" I plead quietly.

"Why?" He knits his eyebrows together as he starts buttoning his shirt.

"I want to put my dress on."

Harry chuckles at my answer, "Aditi, I made you come in the pool and now you're getting all shy, 'cause you wanna change?"

His choice of words makes my blood rush, "Yeah, if you don't mind."

"But Aditi..."

I cut him off, "Please."

"Fine." He huffs and turns the other way. I turn around too and quickly grab the hem of the T-shirt and pull it over my head, taking it off completely. I let the tee fall to the floor and take the dress from the lounge and put it over my head. Since my body is still wet, I struggle as I try to put my hands through the arm holes and down my body. After a minute of struggling and groaning, I finally adjust the dress.

I turn around and Harry is fully dressed and is already looking at me with a smirk.

"I told you not to look!" I groan.

"That was quite a show." He chuckles.

I bite my lips in embarrassment, "It happens to everyone." I cross my hands at my chest. Harry's eyes flicker down to my chest and then back up to my face. I let my hands down and grab my clutch and stand up straight.

"Shall we?" I say, motioning my head towards the lift.

"Elevator sex? That's what I was thinking!" Harry says with a huge smile. 

"No." I roll my eyes, "Get back to the gala?"

"You're boring." He huffs.

"I am not! If I were boring, I wouldn't have done what I did back in the pool." I narrow my eyes at him.

"And would you care to remind me of what we did back in the pool?" Harry smirks as he strides towards me. He brings his hand to my chin and makes me look up at him.