Part 66

This isn't a restaurant and a club. This is a club. 'The Fold' written in big fat blue and red LED lights. The air is filled with loud music. Four bouncers standing at the entrance and the place looks already crowded. Drunk people stumbling in and out. Some throwing up on the side. Wow, this isn't how I imagined to spend the evening.

"Hey handsome." I say as I spot Varun, who's standing on the footpath near the restaurant's entrance. He's busy scrolling through his phone and probably that's why he didn't hear me. He looks hot. He's wearing a blue denim shirt with black skinny jeans and a black jacket. A few top buttons of his shirt are undone and I can see the tattoo on his toned chest. I stop myself from drooling and walk towards him and nudge his shoulder with mine.

He looks taken aback, but then a wide smile forms on his lips.

"Aditi!" He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me against him. I put my arms around his shoulders. He smells so good and he feels so warm, I don't feel like pulling away.

"You're looking beautiful as always." He whispers into my ears, which makes the goosebumps rise on the back of my neck.

"You don't look bad yourself." I pull away and wink.

"Shall we?" He asks.

"Let's go."

He rests his hands on my waist and guides me through the entrance. The bouncers don't say anything, they're letting everyone pass.

The entrance is like a short tunnel, with streaks of red and blue lights flashing on the ceiling, probably trying to blind us. The music gets louder and by louder I mean that I can literally feel the vibrations. Varun pulls me close as two drunk men walk by me.

The tunnel then leads to the actual club, which is packed. It's Friday night and is the weekend. It obviously had to be packed. Red and blue lights are flashing everywhere, there are two bars, each on my right and left. The dance floor is made of glass which has lights under, going on to make different patterns. The DJ is right in the front, on a raised platform. And on my right are stairs that lead up to a rectangular booth, which has ceiling to floor windows. Another pair of bouncers standing at the bottom of the stairs.

Varun notices the booth and raises his voice over the music, "I'm guessing that's VIP!" He points to the booth.

I nod my head in agreement. He pulls me even closer and makes his way through the people to get to the stairs. The bouncers block the entrance and stare down at us.

"Password?" One of the huge bouncers asks.

"What?!" I ask, did he just say password?

"What's the password?!" The other bouncers shouts.

Varun and I look at each other in confusion.

Password?

"Did Harry tell you anything about the password?!"

"He didn't tell me anything!" I take out my phone from my clutch and go through Harry and Louis' message.

"Aditi! Varun!" Varun and I snap my head up on the stairs.

Niall walks down the steps and says something into the bouncer's ears. The bouncer then nods and both of them move aside, to let us pass.

"Sorry! We forget to tell you guys the about the password." Niall shrugs.

"It's okay!" I climb up the stairs and give Niall a hug.

"Varun! Long time no see!" Niall says as he pulls away from me and gives Varun a bro hug.