Part 28

Aditi's POV

'Buttons' starts playing and I feel someone grasp my arm and pull me away from Salman. Since it is dark, I couldn't recognize who it was.

"Come on Aditi!" and I immediately recognize the voice. It's Nora.

"Wait! What are you...." but it's too late. She's already dragged me on the stage and Kiara already started the routine. Nora starts the routine next and I just stand there in perplexity.

"Come on Aditi! You know the routine!" Kiara exclaims.

And slowly, I catch up to the routine and everyone starts cheering. This song is way too sexy for me and I don't do sexy, at least not in front of so many people. I feel very shy and bashful. When we do it in studios, it's a completely different thing. We choreographed this song just for practice, that's it. We never performed it live.

Anyway, the song gets over and people cheer and applaud as we get down. I look around for Salman as I move around the crowd. Finally, I spot him near the bar, where everyone else is standing around in a small circle. Nora and Kiara see them too, and we walk to the bar to join them.

"That was amazing!" exclaims Alia.

"Yeah! You guys were great up there!" says Varun.

Everyone agrees and I feel heat rise to my cheeks. Salman comes next to me and slips his hand around my waist.

"That was sexy." Salman says in my ears and it sends shivers down my spine. When I look up at him, he winks at me.

I look around and see Harry, Louis, Zayn and Emma. All of them grinning.

"Oh wait!" I tell out loud as I remember that I didn't introduce the boys and Emma to my gang. "Guys, meet Har....." I am cut off by Louis.

"We've already introduced ourselves, Love." he winks.

"Yeah, since you didn't." says Zayn, teasing me.

"I wanted to! I thought if you showed up early, I would introduce you. But you ended up coming a bit late and they all went dancing and drinking." I pout.

"Yeah yeah." Harry teases.

Just then Emma's phone starts ringing and excuses herself, walking out of the club.

"I still can't believe I am in a club with the One Direction boys and The Emma Watson!" says Nora.

And we all agree.

"We're just normal people having drinks with a few friends. No big deal." replies Louis.

"You guys are big deal!" squeals Aliya and we all chuckle at her.

"Let's drink!" says Jay and we all cheer.

"Oh, I'll pass tonight." I tell them.

"Why not?" asks Harry as I move backwards while the others go to grab their shots.

"We have a flight tomorrow afternoon and I don't wanna have a hangover." I tell him. I look at him and he looks handsome as ever.

"Where's your next show?" he asks me.

"San Jose. In two weeks."

"Two weeks? That's a long time"

"Yeah, Karan, our head, wants us to do different things at every show, so he's given is two weeks' time period to come up with something new."

"Oh okay." he says.

"One more!" yells Mohit as they all ask for another round of shots.

"Do you want to go outside?" Harry asks me as he looks at me.