Part 10

Aditi's POV

"Ladies and gentlemen, as we start our descent, please make sure your seat backs and tray tables are in their full upright position. Make sure your seat belt is securely fastened and all carry-on luggage is stowed underneath the seat in front of you or in the overhead bins. Thank you."

Our flight duration was two and a half hours, and I could hardly sleep. Wanna know why? Well, first there is this small baby somewhere ahead who kept on crying. The kid behind me kept kicking the back of my seat. The guy next to me, in the next row, was snoring away. These are the times when you miss your bed.

Oh my sweet bed.....

I look at Ayaan who is sound asleep. I throw my neck pillow at him and he jerks up.

"What the fuck?!" everyone around give him an angry glare.

"Language. Get your ass up. We're landing."

"Flight attendants, prepare for landing please."
"Cabin crew; please take your seats for landing."

The seatbelt sign turns on and I pull my belt strap to tighten it a bit more. The worst part of travelling in a plane is the landing, the take off and the turbulences. That feeling in your tummy that you get during takeoff and landing....urgh just hate it.

The plane landed smoothly, thank heavens.

Once we land at DXB, Dubai Airport, we make our way to our terminal, to take our boarding passes and then head to the lounge as our next flight is three hours later. We don't have to take our luggage as it would be transferred to our flight to Heathrow.

The airport is very crowded. There were many people mostly teenage girls, who were travelers. As in they had their suitcases with them. Most of the girls were crying while the others were jumping excitedly. I saw one girl, sitting, with her back resting against a pillar and a medic checking her pulse.

What on earth is happening?

"What's going on here?" asks Ayaan. He too was looking around at the huge crowd.

"Maybe they're waiting for someone?" I suggest as I notice that they keep looking over at the lounge.

"Who cares? Look at all the cute, hot and gorgeous girls."

"Boys." I rolled my eyes and slap him on the back of his head.

"Come on let's get to the lounge. I might get some sleep there." I mutter.

We make our way to the lounge. At the entrance though there is a lot of security, bodyguards standing with big guns. Just outside the entrance there is a counter where the airport official asks, "Tickets please."

Taking out the tickets from my bag I hand it to the official. He checked them and returns them back.

"This way please." he motions us to enter the door.

"Wake up! Watch the bags. I wanna pee."

I hear Ayaan's voice, which stirs me awake.

"Urgh....How long have been sleeping?" I take off my blindfold and check the time on my phone....at least I got an hour of sleep.

Ayaan went off to the bathroom. I look around at the wonderful, luxurious lounge. I look at the rich red carpets, the full length windows with cream coloured curtains pulled aside. The view was good, you could see the flights landing and taking off. There were other passengers as well. But it isn't as crowded as how it was outside.

My stomach gives a growl. I look around to see if there are any restaurants or any kind of a food stall. But see nothing; instead I see a menu on the table next to my seat. It mainly has sandwiches and drinks.

Who's gonna take the order though?....

"What's that?"

Ayaan says and snatches away the menu.

"I'm hungry as well." He pouts as he goes over the menu.

"Me too. But where do I give the order?" I ask, still looking around.

"I think you'll have to go that counter there." he points to the reception on the far end of the lounge.

"Oh yeah, I didn't see that there."

"Cause you're blind." He rolls his eyes.

I ignore his taunt and make my way to the counter.

It is a small counter, with a board 'Subs and Sandwiches' on top of the stall.

The man at the counter hands me a copy of the menu. But this menu is different from the one we just saw.

"How may I help you?" asks the man as I read through it.

"Yeah just give me a minute." I'm not going to walk all the way to Ayaan just to show him this menu.

I take out my mobile, click a picture of the menu and send it to Ayaan. I look at Ayaan, who is now looking at his mobile. A few seconds later he looks up, raises his hand and shows me the number three with his fingers.

"Smart thinking." says a man with a thick British accent.

I whip around to see a guy standing behind me. He has chocolate brown curly hair, lovely green eyes and a sharp jawline. He smiles at me and I could see dimples.
Dimples!! Damn this guy is hot hot hot!!

..........
Who do you think the guy is? 😛😝

Please keep commenting on whether you are liking the story soo far. I hope you guys are liking it as much as I am. This is my first attempt in writing a story. So a little encouragement would be appreciated😘