Part 22

Harry's POV

This girl is definitely something. Since the day I've met her at the airport, I haven't been able to stop thinking about her. She didn't recognize me. That's all that kept going on my mind over and over again. She talked to me so casually, like I'm a no body and since then I'm attracted to her. Usually in such cases, whenever I sit next to a girl or I meet a girl, they instantly recognize me and try to seduce me and start acting all fake. But not Aditi, even after knowing who I was, she didn't change her attitude at all.

When I saw her at the meet and greet I was over joyed as I didn't know whether I'll be meeting her ever again. I regretted not taking her number in the aero plane. But I doubt if she would have given it to me. Like I said, she isn't like the other girls.

She's humble, kind, well-mannered and the way she blushes every time I take her name or whenever she catches me looking at her, which I've been doing a lot. I just can't keep my eyes off her. She's so beautiful. Her brown hair, her big brown eyes which show every emotion are to alluring. And her character makes her even more beautiful.

Last night, I panicked. I didn't know what happened. The paparazzi were everywhere as usual and I even asked Aditi if she wanted me to call Paul, but she said no. I bet she said 'no' because she didn't want to be a pain.

"Aditi.." I felt her grip loosen and it slips out of my hand though I tried to hold on tight. I quickly turned back and saw Aditi fall back with her eyes closed. The paparazzi, instead of moving back and helping her, were infact crowding around her and clicking away.

"Move back! MOVE NOW BRFORE I CALL THE COPS!" I yell at them and make my way to Aditi, who was on the ground. I bend down and she's unconscious.

"Shit Aditi! Wake up!" I felt my heart racing faster. I start panicking and didn't know what to do....but somehow I pull myself up and carry Aditi in my arms and walk to the main road. I wasn't bothered by the paps anymore, all I am thinking is to get Aditi to the hospital.

I quickly stop a taxi and the driver hops out and helps me lay Aditi on the back seat with her head on my lap.

"The nearest hospital please." I tell the taxi driver.

"Yes, Sir. But the nearest hospital is 45 minutes away. Are you living in a hotel, Sir?" the driver asks.

45 minutes! And why is he asking about the hotel? "What does this have to do with the hotel?" I snap at him.

"Sir, every hotel has a general physician. If your hotel is close by, I think that'd be better than going on a 45 minute drive."

"Yes! It's close by! Let's go to the hotel! Thank you!" I thank him for his smart and quick idea.

"Is she okay, Sir?"

"I don't know. She just fainted. She is breathing. I just don't know what happened!" I am starting to get really worried now. I promised her sister I would get her home safe...and look what I've done!

We reach the hotel within minutes and I quickly carry Aditi and make my way to my room where the doctor is already waiting. I had already called at the hotel and had requested for a doctor to be at my room, when I arrive.

The door to my room is open and I see Zayn standing in the living room.

"What happened mate?" He asks worriedly as he looks at Aditi in my arms.

"She fainted." I reply quickly. I see the doctor standing next to the sofa.

"Let's take her to the bed." suggests Zayn.

I walk to the bedroom and slowly lay her down. The doctor follows. He sits on a chair beside the bed and checks Aditi's heartbeat, pulse and her breathing.

"What happened?" the doctor asks.

After explaining everything and telling him what I saw the doctor said, "I'm sure it's nothing serious. I think she fainted due to the lack of air as she was surrounded by so many people. There's nothing to worry about. She just needs a little rest. She'll be fine by morning."

I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding in. Zayn and I thank the doctor as he leaves and I call Lou.

"Lou, sorry I called now, but I need a favour. Could you come to my room, now?" I request her.

It's already morning, I'm wide awake and haven't been able to sleep the entire night. Zayn was in his room, while I tried sleeping on the sofa in the living room. Zayn insisted me to sleep in his room but I just couldn't. I just wanted Aditi to be completely fine. I want her to wake up.

Everyone has gone down for breakfast while I am still in the room, switching TV channels, not knowing what to do. I am having this guilty feeling which won't go away till I know that Aditi is perfectly alright.

I think about taking a shower so I walk back to my bedroom where Aditi is sound asleep, I move to the closet to take out some fresh clothes and go to the bathroom in my room.

As I am showering, the warm water falls onto my skin, releasing the tension. But after a while, when I turn off the tap, I could hear someone whimpering. Is she up! I quickly wrap a towel around my waist and get out of the bathroom. I am actually taken aback by her reaction. She is on the bed, with the sheets pulled up to her chin and she is crying. Why is she crying? Is something hurting her? I should call the doctor.

"Harry!" she exclaims. Her eyes widening, her cheeks stained with tears. She gets off the bed and rushes to me. She hugs me and holds me tight. I wrap my arms around her and hold her close to my wet body with her head on my chest. I gently stroke her hair trying to calm her down.

"Aditi. Why are you crying? Are you hurt? Should I call the doctor?"

"No...n..no. I thought....I got scared." she sobs harder. "M..my clothes."

Clothes?

"I called a friend of mine, Lou, she's our hairstylist. She helped you change last night since your clothes weren't comfortable." I tell her as I pull her chin upward so that I can see her face. "I'm here baby. Please don't cry." I hug her even tighter as I wrap my arms around her small waist.

She sighs as she puts her head against my naked chest. Her hot breath sends goosebumps all over my body.

"I'm sorry." she says.

Aditi's POV

I could hear someone shut a door. I stir and flutter my eyes open, trying to adjust to the sunlight coming through the windows.

Windows?

My room didn't have any windows. I quickly get up and look around to see where I am. It is definitely not my room. Where am I? Instantly, I look under the sheets and I see that I wasn't wearing the same clothes as last night. In fact I was wearing a black pyjama shorts and a matching half sleeve T-shirt.

What happened? Last thing I remember was getting out of the burger joint and getting attacked by the paparazzi and everything blacking out. Harry was with me. But where is he? Where am I? I don't know why, but I start panicking, tears race down my face and an involuntary sob escapes my lips. I've never woken up in someone else's bedroom before and it's freaking me out right now. Is Harry in the bathroom? What if he's not? My phone! I'll call for help!

As I was about to get up to look for my phone, I heard the doorknob of the bathroom turn. I quickly sit back down and pull the sheets back up to my chin thinking that it'd protect me from whoever it is.

The door opens and Harry steps out with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Harry!" I exclaim and dart to him. I put my arms around his neck and hold him close. I am so glad to see him. Instantly, I feel safe and relieved. He strokes my hair and rubs my lower back softly. I can hear his heart beating as I put my head on his chest and it somehow calms me down.