Part 2

Exactly an hour after the breakfast Aditya, Aliya and I are on our way to the studio with Aditya driving. Aliya, who was sitting in the passenger seat connects her phone to the radio and started playing One Direction songs.

"Urgh! Not them, please." I groan, desperately looking for my earphones so I can avoid this torture.

"Why do you hate them so much? I mean, they are so handsome, they have amazing voices and they are so handsome." Aliya says dreamily with a weird smile plastered on her face.

"Let me show you their latest pictures." she opens her gallery app, she turns around to show the picture to me. I turn my face away to look at the window.

"Uh, not interested." I say as I roll my eyes, "And let me remind you, you already have a boyfriend." I tell her who seems least bothered.

"Oh, Jay doesn't mind." Aliya says with a smirk.

"Oh, whatever." I huff and look outside my window again.

"We're here." Aditya says as he parks the car in the front of the studio, after a ten minutes' drive. Just Dance, owned by my dear friend Jay, is the name of the studio where our group usually practices. We get out of the car and make our way towards the studio. When we enter, the entire group is sitting on the parquet floors and chatting.

"Hey guys! What's up?" Aliya greets them and takes a seat down on the floor next to Jay, who beams up. I make my way up to Salman and hug him, who wraps his arms around my waist and holds me tight. I inhale his scent which is really sweet and masculine at the same time. I look up and he plants a kiss on my lips. Salman is my dear boyfriend, someone who I cherish and love. He is my rock and means the world to me. I've known this amazing man for two years now but we have been in a relationship for only a year. We both attend the same college, in fact our entire group had attended the same college. Everyone graduated, except me and Shakti. We're in our last year will be graduating next year. Everyone is a year older to me and Shakti, we're the youngest in our group.

"I missed you." Salman says. Heat creeps up to my cheeks and I look away.

"Never gonna change are you? I love it when you blush." he says softly as he puts a strand of my hair behind my ears.

"Wohoo! Love birds. If you're done, could we talk about the auditions now?" I hear Nora's voice, teasing us.

Nora is Salman's sister, both very talented dancers. The other crazy members of my gang are Jay (Aliya's boyfriend), Mohit, Yatan, Shakti, Ali Kiara and Ayush. They were all young between 20 - 26 years of age. Aditya and Yatan being the eldest.

Most of them were having part time jobs. Aditya was working with his dad and assisting him in the family business, though he is not at all interested. He says he wants to save up a little and do some 'soul searching' to find out what he truly wants from life. Jay owns the studio. Mohit works as a junior accountant in a company. Yatan and Salman work in a nearby garage. Ali and Ayush work together in a company as assistants to their HR head. Nora, Kiara and I teach dance to little kids at Jay's studio.

"So shall we start?" asks Shakti. And we start practicing and rehearsing.

After an hour or so they all sat down for a while, catching their breath. "I hope we rock it out." says Yatan, panting.

"We will. Don't worry about it." says Aditya who is highly positive.

Finally around half past two, we leave the studio and drive to the address that was texted to me yesterday afternoon.

When I got out of the car, a tall white building stood in front of me. It had a huge entrance with the rotating doors. Everyone quietly walks inside, probably feeling as nervous and anxious as I am. My mouth hangs open as I look at the interiors. There is a chandelier, high above us, the floor is shining and reflecting every single ray that fell on it, people dressed smartly walking around and it is amazing. Slowly, we walk towards the reception area, where the receptionist is sitting behind a sleek, long, polished desk.