Part 45

Aditi's POV

"I've been wanting to talk to you, Aditi, for a very long time."

No! No!

"You have no idea what all goes through my mind every time I see you."

"T-Tom.....p-please. You're hurting me. "

"Oh baby, you'll be begging for more."

"NO!!" I scream at the top of my lungs.

I quickly sit up and start looking around. My body is wet with sweat and there's a sharp pain shooting in my head.

Where am I?! Has he kidnapped me? But what's that beeping sound? I turn my head sideways and look at all the beeping monitors.

"I'm here!" The door opens with a loud thud with Aditya standing there, panting with wide eyes.

"Aditi!" He exclaims and runs to me.

"I can't believe it! Ah! Thank God!" He wraps his hands around me, hugging me tightly.

"Adi...." Aditya cuts me off.

"You have no idea...." Aditya sniffs as he pulls away, tears rolling down his eyes as he looks at me. "All praise to God."

He hugs me again and keeps muttering, 'Thank God', over and over again.

"Aditya, I'm fine." I tell him in an assuring tone. He slowly pulls away from me and stares at me.

"Let me call the doctor. I'll be right back." He gets off the bed and walks towards the door in hurried steps.

I look around the room again. Bouquets and bouquets of flowers along with a few 'Get Well Soon' cards were everywhere, on the small sofa, on the coffee table and the side tables. How long have I been here? Do they know what happened? Did they find out about Tom? Did they catch him?

The door opens again, Aditya walks in followed by a doctor and a nurse.

"Good Morning Aditi." The doctor says in a fruity voice, "My name's Jeremy Hatton, I am your doctor." He smiles as he walks towards me.

He's an old man, looking in his late fifties with wrinkles around his eyes and cheeks. He has a long pointed nose and short greying hair. Where as the nurse is a plump, short woman, maybe in her late thirties.

Dr. Hatton and the nurse walk towards the monitor next to my bed and examine it. The nurse scribbles down something on her notepad, while the doctor just keeps nodding his head, humming to himself.

"Well, everything looks normal to me." Dr. Hatton turns his head to me and smiles, "I'm going to ask you a few questions, just to make sure if everything's okay."

I nod my head in response.

"Can you tell me your name?" He asks and I look at him incredulously. He just said my name.

"Aditi Sharma." I reply.

"Okay and your father's name?"

"Arun Sharma."

"Do you have siblings?"

"Yes, I do."

"How many siblings do you have?"

"Three."

"Could you name them in order please?"

"Aditya, Aliya and Ayaan."

"Good! Good! Tell me how are you feeling?"

"I feel okay, but my head hurts." My hand automatically goes upto my forehead, where I feel a bandage.