Part 7

At quarter to four the next day, I got to the Dharma office and waited at the parking lot for the others to join. One by one, they all started showing up, dressed very formally. I looked at Salman and felt my jaws drop to the ground.

He is dressed up in a white shirt, a black vest with matching black trousers. I walk over to him and give him kiss on the cheek.

"Wow, you're looking fine." I tell him and he gives me a smirk. He then starts eyeing me up and down. I feel heat rise up to my cheeks. I decided to dress up in a plain dark blue knee length dress. That is the most formal thing in my closet.

"Look at us. Our first official meeting! This calls for a selfie!" Nora exclaims and takes out her mobile. We all gather around her.

"Say Dazzlings!" she says.

"Dazzlings!" we all say together and she clicks a picture.

"Let's get going." says Aditya and we all follow him into the building and head for the reception.

Mita greets us with a smile, "Yes, the Dazzlings. Mr. Johar is looking forward to meet you. You'll have to make your way to board room on the 25th floor." she instructs and we thank her.

Once we come up to the 25th floor, in groups of two as the elevator wouldn't carry more than eight people.

"Welcome." I jump a little as I see a woman come out of nowhere.

"My name is Tina and I'll take you to the board room. Mr. Johar will be joining us in a few minutes." she says and leads the way through the long posh looking corridor.

Tina stops in front of double sided black doors. She opens the door and motions us to get into the room. When we walk in, there is wide round table which seated around eighteen-twenty people. There was a projector hanging low from the ceiling and a white board on the front wall. In front of each chair, there was a bottle of water, a notepad and a pen.

"How rich is this guy?" asks Shakti after Tina walks away, closing the doors behind her. We all settle down on the comfy revolving chairs. Salman sits down next to me.

"I know right! Is he single?" I ask with a wink and look at Salman who narrows his eyes at me.

"Wasn't that Tina babe hot?" Salman says with a smirk as he turns to look at Ayush.

This time I narrow my eyes at him.

"What?! You can ask if Karan is single and I can't even compliment a beautiful young lady?" he gives me an innocent look and then suddenly pulls my chair, so that it rolls closer to his.

Salman then starts tickling my side and I throw my head back in laughter.

"I love it when you get all jealousy." he says when he stops and turns my chair so that I'm facing him.

"I love you." he says with a lopsided smile.

"I love you too." I kiss his lips.

Just then the doors open, revealing Karan walk in along with two formally dressed men and Tina, shuffling behind him.

"Ah! The Dazzlings!" he greets us and moves around the room, shaking hands with all of us. Finally he then sits down on the chair at the front of the table.

Everyone goes silent. Karan then clears his throat and speaks, "Well we have a lot to discuss. Starting from your role in all this, to your payments, the places we are going to perform at, dates and even your contracts. I hope you had a good lunch. And one more thing we begin rehearsals tomorrow. The rehearsals can be done in the studio on the 10th floor. It should be big enough."

After the long meeting got over we all had different plans. Aditya wanted to just go home and sleep. Aliya, Jay, Yatan and Nora had a movie plan. Kiara, Ali, Shakti, Mohit and Ayush were planning to go to a party.

Saying goodbyes to everyone, Salman laced his fingers with mine and took me to his car. Sitting down in the passenger seat I look at him.

"So what shall we do now?" I ask.

"Hmm.....let's think. We could always cuddle." He shrugs, a mischievous grin forming on his face.

Have I ever mentioned how beautiful Salman looked? His big black eyes, his amazing jawline, his jet black hair and let's not talk about that body. Those abs ....damn! Aditi control your emotions!

But it's not only the attractive physical features but also his kindness, his maturity. The way he understands me and knows how to handle my emotions with care. The way he is so patient with me. He has never forced me to sleep with him and stays in his limits. God! I just love him.

A honk snapped me out of my thoughts. "Get your mind out of the gutter babe. I am not sleeping with you. I am waiting for the right person." He teases.

"Oh shut up! I was thinking about how lucky I am to have you in my life." smiling I gave him a kiss on his lips.