Everything According to Juliana

CREDIT:

Copyright © 2020 by alohagemini
Everything According to Juliana.

All Rights Reserved.

Cover made by me: @alohagemini.

OPENING REMARK:

WIFI/CELLULAR DATA recommended. make sure you have access to the internet when you're reading this, as there are pictures for the text messages!

RATED PG-14. language is used, underage drinking, toxic romantic relationships, and references to sex.

there is some violence in here, centered around a toxic relationship. i'm going to leave a trigger warning here. read at your own risk if you've ever been in that position before.

i frequently reread random chapters of my book and often find spelling errors. if there are any mistakes you find please feel free to let me know in the comments and i will fix it.

& character development does exist. please don't be so quick to judge anyone. trust the process.

EXTENDED DESCRIPTION:

Sixteen year old Alivia Smith has the biggest crush on wide receiver, Parker Hughes. When finding out his "Queen Bee" girlfriend, Brittany Rivera, cheated on him with his best friend, Jordan Evans, she knows it's the perfect opportunity to get with Parker. However, not being able to confess her love, or more simply even talk to him, she seeks her best friend, Juliana Hartley, and begs her to help them get together.

There's only one problem.

Juliana is secretly, madly in love with Parker Hughes.

As Juliana does everything in her power to have her secret stay a secret, she soon discovers that she's not the only one hiding things. The closer she gets to Parker and his friend group, she begins to realize the "jocks" aren't who she thought they were, and they have more baggage to carry than just their gym bags.

BOOK AESTHETIC:

✰ MAIN CHARACTER LIST:

MAIN CHARACTER LIST:

SOPHOMORES: