Chapter Three: It's Brittany, Bitch

Brittany Rivera.

It was only two words. It was only the first and last name of someone - but it held so much power.

That name sent shivers down everyone's spine. Only the brave confronted her while the rest did what was best for them and kept their distance.

Brittany took pride in being a bitch as she knew she wouldn't get hurt that way - and it was quite pleasurable to have people be afraid of her, yet respect her at the same time. She ruled the school and knew no one else could do it like she did.

She was popular, gorgeous, a cheerleader; all the girls at school wanted to be her yet feared her at the same time.

But her pretty face, toned body, outgoing and intimidating personality, healthy long brown hair and tan skin, and having all the boys wrapped around her finger wasn't enough to validate that she was actually a good person. She was a bitch and would die a bitch.

"Did you guys hear what happened this weekend?" She exclaimed to her two best friends, already gossiping at seven-thirty that morning. Her friends followed behind her as they walked through the front entrance of the school.

Dirty blonde haired Savanna Everett took a sip of her iced coffee, wondering what Brittany could have been complaining about this time. "Uh..." she paused to think to herself. Nothing came to mind. "No?"

"Did we hear about what?" Tiff Ozuna asked, fixing her light brown hair to make sure it was up to par or else she wouldn't be able to show her face around the halls of school.

Brittany clenched her fists in anger but sent soft smiles to her schoolmates who were eyeing her and her friends as they walked down the hallway. She acted as if she was the Queen of the world, assuming everyone was thinking about her - but being Queen of the school had to be good enough. Most underclassmen moved out of the way, making it easier for her and her friends to walk down the crowded hall.

"You don't know what happened?" Brittany mocked her friends, appalled they didn't know the latest drama. How was she friends with girls who weren't informed on the latest gossip? "What did you do all weekend? Throw your phone across the ocean? Everyone has heard about this!"

Savanna paused for a moment, digesting her friends words before speaking. Finally, an idea came to mind. "Is it about Jordan and Cassie? I've heard a lot about them recently."

Brittany turned to look into the eyes of her best friend, glaring at her in disgust. "Savanna, I don't fucking care about Jordan and Callie—"

"Cassie," she corrected.

"I don't care," she responded, shaking her head. "I'm more concerned about Parker and that Alivia girl. They went on a date this weekend."

The girls lazily walked behind Brittany, who was much more energetic than the both of them combined that morning.

Brittany continued to speak. "That girl is super weird. It makes no sense to me that she went on a date with Parker. It didn't come that easy for me... and I mean... look at me," she complimented herself before laughing. "Maybe he's lowered his standards because he can't do better than me?"

"He wants to forget about you, Britt," Tiff assured her best friend. "He found someone safe. Someone who won't hurt him. He's using her to get over you."