closing thoughts

hi.

i can't believe i'm saying that i've completed this. i'm a bit unsettled saying that, as i did spend four months of my life writing this, so it has been apart of my daily routine for quite some time now.

this is the first book i've finished. ever. when i start something, i usually can't finish it. i get bored fast and need to have a change, but with this book i was constantly getting inspiration and writing almost daily. i was in love with this book. i still am. <3 it will always be a part of me.

i wanted to do something different and i thought three main characters would do it. i love how they all came together at the end.

i can't think you enough for reading. i put my blood, sweat, and tears into writing this, and while it is still mostly unedited, i am content with the outcome. i hope you all enjoyed it and grew with the characters. <3

i'm aware this book wasn't for everyone. it was a bit "different", there was vulgar language, and not everyone liked the same characters. that's fine! i love hearing different thoughts and feedback. not everyone is the same and different views are ok. so, therefore, if you made it to the end of this book... congratulations! go you!

i don't plan on writing a sequel but my mind isn't completely made yet. i'm going back to college soon and i can't focus on writing when i'm in school so if i do write a sequel, that will be next summer, possibility earlier, but don't count on it. i fell in love with the characters so i'm not against it.

but if you do want me to write a sequel... do you have any ideas of what you want to see? i've never written a sequel before and i'm not very sure how it works LOL.

while i don't think this was the best thing i've ever written, i still think the plot was strong and i like that.

i'll be going back to edit this soon and fixing plot holes, dialogue i don't like, and other things. but in the meantime, check out my other books (:

thanks for the support. i really really appreciate it.

Everything According to Julianaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें