EPILOUGE

JIN POV

I'm working in my office and of course busy. Well, that because of Jisoo is not here. You guys must be asking what happened after that? Well...

It already been years that we married. Jiyun love me and guess what? He even call me Appa!!!! He will have a little brother or sister soon. That's right. Jisoo is pregnant 2 weeks. I told her to stay home.

Suddenly, my phone ringing.
"Hello?"
"Jagiya~" soon I heard Jisoo voice, I smile.
"What is it, Jagi?"
"When you will come back?" Jisoo asked. I think she craving for me. Usually, a pregnant women will craving for food but her? She craving for my attention. Weird.
"Why? You want me to come early?"
"Yes. Please~" said Jisoo.

I chuckles.
"I will come home at 3 pm. Okay?"
"Okay. I can't wait!!!!" yelled Jisoo. I chuckles.
"Take care of yourself. Don't do something dangerous."
"Okay!!" said Jisoo.

We hang up and I laughed. I still can't believe that Jisoo is my wife now. You guys must be asking what happened with others? Well, Jinyoung is with his life. He told me that he want to find a new girl that suit him.

Jimin and Rose is in relationship now. Guess what? Jimin really overprotective and possessive over her. I even can't near Rose!! I really want to smacked his head.

Jungkook and Lisa is in relationship also right now. Lisa always told us that whenever she went to Jungkook office, it hard for her to go out again. You know what I mean? That couple is sure...will have baby before married.

That's how we are. Live happily. Even it hurt for the first time but..we get through it.

JISOO POV

I wait for Jin to come home. Jiyun on my arms while watching TV. I have to admit it. I feel great. I fell...Jin is really suit to me. He caring and always there with me.

And- Oh!! I'm proud of Claudia. She passed the test!! And even get straight A!!! Actually, she at our wedding that time but she don't want to come out. Soon after we arrive home, Jin mad at her that she didn't tell him the truth.

"I'm back!!!" yelled Jin. I went to him and he give me a peck.
"How is my baby doing?" Jin asked.
"Jiyun just fine. "
"Appa!!" Jiyun hug Jin and Jin kiss him.
"Appa need a privacy time with Eomma. Why don't you go to Claudia Noona room?" Jin asked. He nods. We bring him to Claudia room.

Here we are, cuddling on the bed.
"Are you happy with me?"
"Of course I am." said Jin. I sit on his stomach.
"Then, you must be excited to see a new baby?"
"I am Jisoo. " He sit up and make me sit on his laps.

He kiss my cheeks to my neck.
"I'm glad that you are my wife. If not...I'll end up being single." said Jin. I chuckles.
"Single old man."
"What did you say!?" said Jin.
"I mean...single worldwide handsome man." said Jisoo. Jin smirked.
"That what I want to hear. You wouldn't like it if I make a twin in your stomach right?" Jin asked.

I gasp and hit his arms.
"Don't you dare!!" he laughed at me.
"But Jiyun would like to have a twin siblings." said Jin. I try to run but his grip on me is tight.
"Why you want to run?" he whispered. His voice become dark.
"Oh no..."
"I would like to have many kids with you." said Jin.

So, yeah. He pull me with him.

Okay, I will out now. That how we are. Live happily and you know...lovely. I love my life. I think..I'm not regret following my heart.

END

THANKS FOR READ, VOTE AND COMMENTS!!

IT ALREADY END AND I'M SORRY IF I MAKE MISTAKE😢 AND I'M SORRY IF THIS EPILOUGE IS SHORT...

BUT REALLY...THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING MY JINSOO FF. I HOPE YOU GUYS CHECK MY JIROSE FF, FIGHT FOR DIAMOND. 😘😘💗

AGAIN..THANK YOU!!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCHIEEEE💞

I PURPLE YOU💜💜