Together - ( Spend time with you)

Jisoo bring her luggage and of course...Jin also. He just walked like the president. Well, of course he is president but he really arrogant.

Jisoo felt regret that she being his assistant.
“Is the hotel far from here?” Jin asked.
“Not far, sir.” said Jisoo.

Jin just replied with 'hm'. They out from airport and the wind hit them. Jisoo shivering in cold even she already wear a coat. Her hand really cold. She forgot to bring handgloves.

“Where is taxi?” Jin asked. Jisoo looked at him with confused.
“What?” Jisoo asked.
“Taxi for us to go to hotel. We wouldn't walk okay.” said Jin as he rolled his eyes.
“You...you didn't ask me to do that.” said Jisoo. Jin look at her with disbelief.
“So that mean you didn't do anything!!??” Jin asked.
“Yes?” Jisoo said.
“You- me- ughhhh!!!!” Jin graoned.

Well, it Jisoo fault also. But at the same time, Jin also fault because he didn't tell her. Jin let out a heavy sigh. Jisoo feel guilty. She look around and nothing she can do.

Suddenly, her eyes landed on someone again. The guy who look familiar at the airport just now. She narrowed her eyes and her feet walked by itself but it slowly. Jin notice she walking.

Where she going??

Jisoo about to step again but Jin hold her wrist. Jisoo startled and look at him.
“Where are you going??” Jin asked. Jisoo look at that guy again but now he gone. Is he ghost? Impossible.
“I..um...nothing. “Jisoo look down. Jin can see her uneasy expression. She look something that...distract her.
“Are you okay?” Jin asked as he look where Jisoo looking just now.
“I'm okay. Uhh..let's go. I will find a taxi for us.” said Jisoo.

Jisoo just about to walked but again Jin hold her wrist.
“Forget about it.” said Jin.
“But sir-” Jin cut her.
“That it. I said forget it. We will walked. You said the hotel is not far right??” Jin asked. Jisoo nods slowly.
“Let's go.” Jin grab his luggage and walked.

Jisoo just shrugged her shoulder and follow him. Actually, Jisoo lead the way. While they walking, it silence. Jisoo look around and smile because of nice scenery.

Then, her eyes landed on Jin back. She stare at it and admired it. His back is really...it hard to described. His shoulder is wide. His hair look fluffy and he really tall.

So hot...

Jisoo realised what she say and she shake her head. She can't believe that she say that.

Tick tock tick tock

It just one hour they walking but she already tired. Jin and her didn't talk during this journey. Jisoo become more slow because she can feel her fert is hurt.
“I don't know the hotel that I book is far like this.” mumbled Jisoo.
“It your fault tho.” said Jin.

Jisoo rolled her eyes.

•••••

Jisoo sit on the bench and sigh relief.
“Ahhh finally. We already arrive.” said Jisoo.
“I will go inside. You can stay here freezing until dead.” said Jin and went in. Jisoo scoffed but still sit. She want to take a deep breth first.

After that, Jisoo start to walked in. Look like Jin already found his room.
“Excuse me. I'm Kim Jisoo. I already book some room here.” said Jisoo.
“Oh!! Yes. This is your key.” the worker give her the card key.
“Thank you.” by that she grab her luggage and walked away.

Ding!!

The lift open up. She walked and find her room.
“This is it!! Bed I'm coming!!” Jisoo went in.

She walked around and her jaw droped. The single bed with tv and it really look fancy. Jisoo live like this. She book hotel without check how inside it. She just click. She fell herself on the bed and sigh.

“I'm really tired...” said Jisoo. Tomorrow she have to work again. Suddenly, her phone vibrate.

“7;00 pm. Meet me at the restaurant. In this hotel. We will meet the agency. You will be there to help me arranged the document.” - Jin.

Jisoo groaned frustatedly. She thought she want to rest this whole day.
“This freaking old man.” said Jisoo. She look at clock and it only 4:00 pm. That is mean she have time to rest. She poaition herself to have a nap and napping.

“Jin!!!” yelling Jisoo. Jinyoung snapped his gaze to her with lovely smile. Jisoo hop on his back.
“What are you doing, Jin?” Jisoo asked.
“Look, I found this rabbit.” said Jinyoung.
“Wahhh!! Are you gonna keep it??” Jisoo asked.

Jinyoung chuckles and shake his head. Jisoo look at him weirdly.
“Why not?” Jisoo asked.
“I'm not responsible person.” said Jinyoung.
“But Jin...we will become a family. We will have kid!! I can't wait for us to have family!!” squealing Jisoo.

Jinyoung smile faded but he manage to give a small smile and nodded.

RING!! RING!!

Jisoo wake up by her phone. Again..she dream about him. Why she always dream about him? Is it a hint that she will meet him again?? Is it? She take her phone and it was Jin. She pick up.
“Hello?”
“I already bet that you will be late. ” said Jin.
“What you mean by-” Jisoo eyes wide when saw a clock that hanging on the wall showing that it already....6:30 pm!!!!!!?????

Jisoo throw her phone the bed leaving Jin on the phone. She grab her back and take out her clothes.
“AHH!! WHY YOU DON'T CALL ME EARLIER!!??” yelling Jisoo. Jin who's on the phone just silence.

He already at restaurant just waiting for the agency and her. He rolled his eyes.
“I already told you. It your own fault.” said Jin. He only heard Jisoo groaning then a door slamming closed.

Huh. She leave her phone on call.

Jin didn't hang up or anything but beside, he just put it on the table. A smile appeared on his face.
“Having a assistant like her is interesting. ” said Jin. That obvious that he interested in her.

Is he in love with her?? Yes. He is. He just that need more time to realised.

Continue~