Greeting? - ( Our first step to know each other )

Jisoo wear her black coat. She sigh heavily. She get ready for her new company.

You can do it, Jisoo.

Jisoo try to encouraged herself. Still, why Chanyeol must change her? She felt comfortable with them. Now, she have to face the struggle. She let out a heavy sigh again. She totally sad. Jisoo look at Jiyun from mirror. He played on her bed with his toy.

Jisoo shake her head and slap her cheeks.
“Fighting!!!!” Jisoo yelled.

~~~~

After sending Jiyun to Rose, she rush to her new company. She standing outside with no confident at all. She take a deep breath and breath out. She step inside and everyone looking at her.

Is this how they greet a new worker???

Jisoo hug her purse and walked to her new president. She stop infront of his door. She touch the door knob and twisted it. She stop when open it and knock it. She feel bad because she forgot to knock first. 

“Come in.” she heard the voice and come in.

She bowed immediately.
“I'm so sorry if I'm late!! I have...to send someone first this morning. ”  said Jisoo. She scared to tell the truth. She scared if people judge her.
“You are really want me to fired you, right?”

Wait...why it so familiar? And his voice also...

Jisoo lifted her gaze and saw....

“YOU AGAIN!!??” yelled Jisoo. That guy smirked at her.
“Is that how you say good morning to your new president? ” he asked. Jisoo huffed her cheeks.
“I can't believe it was you!! Wait. President? That's mean...

Flashback...

Yah!!! You are not the boss here!!! You have no right to fired me!!"

End of flashback...

Jisoo eyes become wide. That guy smirked at her.
“Look like you remember something. ” said that guy.
“You...you are the president!! And I'm your assistant!!??? ” yelled Jisoo. That guy stand up and put his hand inside his pocket.
“I am. You are so slow. I'm Kim SeokJin. Your new boss. ” he said.

This arrogant guy will be my....BOSS!!!???

Jisoo can't say anything but just stand there.
“Look like you don't have any words to say. Your office just beside mine so...I already put your work on your table. Go now.” said Jin. He sit back at his chair.

Jisoo didn't move any single muscle because she still shocked. Jin lifted his gaze and raised his eyebrows.
“Don't you want to go?” he asked. Jisoo snapped out from her mind. She shake her head.

I can't lose to this guy.

“Don't you want to know my name first?” Jisoo crossed her arms on her chest and raised her chin. Jin chuckles.
“I don't need to. Do your work Kim Jisoo.” said Jin. He continue type something on his laptop. Jisoo jaw dropped by him.