Heart - ( Our heart connecting without realising.)

Jin went downstair for a dinner. He can smell something good.
"You cook a lot, Gi." said Jin to the maid. She is the old maid and royal to Jin since his child.
"Of course I am, Jin. It for your new soon to be wife." said Gi.
"I'm sorry. Who?" Jin asked.

Claudia push him aside using her butt and sit on the chair.
"It Jisoo Unnie, you dummy." said Claudia. She grab the plate and start to dig in.
"Kim Jisoo? My wife? Yah!! She's not, okay." said Jin.
"Really? Yeah..I don't really believe that." said Claudia as she narrowed her eyes on him.

Jin rolled his eyes. He about to sit but Claudia stopped him.
”Op op op op!! Don't sit!!" said Claudia. He look at her with frowned.
"Why?" Jin asked.
"You want to let Jiss Unnie starving up there until death!?" Claudia asked. Jin groaning and went upstair. Gi look at Claudia.
"You think your brother Jisoo will get along?" Gi asked.
"I think. Well, of course they are. If nkt, why Jin helping her right now?" Claudia asked. Gi chuckles at her.
"You really like your mother, Clau." said Gi. Claudia giggles.

KNOCK!! KNOCK!!

Jisoo look at the door. She went to the door while still holding Jiyun.
"Oh Jin. What's wrong?" Jisoo asked.
"You didn't eaten since you got here. Come. Let's have dinner." said Jin.
"I...I don't think so. I-I'm full actually..." said Jisoo.
"Full? Jisoo, I know you-" she cut him.
"I'm not. Um..excuse me. Jiyun want to sleep so..I wouldn't out from my room." by that she close the door.

Jin turn his back while sigh heavily. He know she lying.

Claudia eating peacefully but then her attention at her brother. His face look concern and stressfull.
"Where is Jisoo Unnie?" Claudia asked.
"She said she already full." said Jin.
"Full? I don't think so. She didn't eat since she got here." said Claudia.
"I know right. Ughh...it stressing me out." said Jin.

Claudia smirked at her brother who worried right now. She know he love her. Get his attention? He's right that Jisoo get his attention but don't think it only attention she give. It also...her heart even both of them didn't realised it.

Jisoo cover Jiyun with blanket and kissed his forhead. It not that she don't want to eat. She just...embarassed to show that she already has son. She sigh heavily and leaned her body on bed.
"Why he come back.." Jisoo mumbled.

Jisoo hug her knees while crying quietly. She ashamed of her life but she not ashamed of having Jiyun. Only Jiyun she have right now.
"I want my life back..." mumbled Jisoo while bursts into tears.

Little bit she know, someone heard her. Claudia let out a sigh and leaned her back on the door. She know Jisoo is having a hard time. Even she never experienced love but she totally can feel that pain. She learned it from Kdrama.

"What are you doing?" Gi asked with basket on her hand.
"Nothing. I'm...tired going upstair." said Claudia. Gi frowned at her.
"Your room is just beside you. " said Gi.

Claudia smile sheepishly and run to her room with closing door. Gi chuckles and shake her head. She knock Jisoo door.
"Miss, this is your clothes that I already wash and dry." said Gi.

It take a while for her to wait the door open. Then, it open reveal Jisoo. Gi look at her with surprised. Her hair is messy and her face is swollen followed by her eyes.
"Omg!! Miss!! Are you okay??" Gi asked.
"I'm okay just...nothing important." said Jisoo.

She take the basket from Gi.
"But Miss...You look..not okay." said Gi.
"I'm okay. Trust me. " said Jisoo. Even Gi didn't trust her but she just have to slide it. She nods.
"I want to sleep. Good night." said Jisoo.
"O-okay. Goodnight." said Gi.

The door close and Gi turn her body akwardly.

Is she crying??

°°°°°

It already midnight. Jisoo still can't sleep because of her stomach. It hurt. It keep growling and make Jisoo uncomfortable and hard to sleep. She finally gave up and sit up.

I know you are hungry...

Jisok stand up and went to the door. Before she twisted the knob, she stop.
"No one could awake at this moment...right?" Jisoo said. She shake her head.
"Ahh there is no way. Everyone is sleeping already." said Jisoo as she open the door.

She look right and left. The hallway is empty and dark. She tip toe to downstair and make sure that she not make any sounds. Soon, she down, she straight to the kitchen and fridge.

She let out a relief sigh.
"Thank god. There is no one-" suddenly...
"What are you doing?" It....Jin voice. Jisoo flinched by that husky voice. She turn around and saw...Jin...half...naked. He just wear..sweat pants.

By the moonlight, she can see his six pack clearly and also her handsome face. Jisoo try not to look at those as she look away.
"I-I'm h-hungry..." said Jisoo. Jin look at her with serious face.

"Jisoo...look at me."

CONTINUE~