What!? - ( Changing your assistant.)

Jisoo arrive at hotel and sigh in relief. She didn't soaked in wet actually. She went in. Everyone greeting her with good morning or anything else. Who doesn't know Mr Kim right? The famous CEO.

And Jisoo is the lucky one to be his assistant. But for Jisoo...it not.
"What the problem??" Jisoo asked.
"Ms Jisoo. There is a problem with this speaker. I think it broke.” said the worker.
"Have you call someone to fix it??" Jisoo asked.
"I did but he said he will come at 6 pm. It too late already." said the worker.
"Why he coming late!?" Jisoo asked.
“He said..there is alot of work to do.” said the worker.

Jisoo sigh heavily. She try to think how to solve it.
"How much this speaker being sell at outside?" Jisoo asked.
“Umm...it around...500?” the worker said.

500!?

She shake her head.
"Is that the only speaker we have?” Jisoo asked. The worker nods.
"I will go to company and ask them if they have one. I want you to arrange the table and decorated it. " said Jisoo.
"Yes miss." the worker said.

Jisoo went outside and it still raining. She sigh heavily and cover herself with coat again. She run in the rain and little bit she know, that time also Jin already arrive.

They didn't notice each other. Jin run inside and saw all the worker do their work.
"Where is Jisoo??" Jin asked.
"She went to company just now.” said the worker.
"WHAT!?” he yelled.

Jin groaning frustratedly. He sit on the chair waiting for Jisoo. He know she will come here again. He already try to call her but she mute her phone.

Jisoo finally arrive and her feet already hurt using this higheels. Running there, running here. Is it running man channel??
"Hey Sophie. Do you guys have any extra speaker??" Jisoo asked.
“Yes we have. It in store room." she said.
"Can we borrow it??” Jisoo asked.
"Yes of course." she said.

Jisoo bowed and say thank you. She run to the store room. While she walking, she hissed in pain. She leaned herself on the wall for suporting.

Why my feet is hurt...

Jisoo try to slow her walking but still it hurt.

||||||||

6:15 pm

Jin fix his tie and finally the time has come. Their event will start at 7 pm. Jin wait for Jisoo call but she not informed him anything since this morning. He felt worried for her.

He sigh heavily. He take his phone and went out. Their room just beside each other. He knock it. No response.
"Yah Jisoo. Are you ready??" Jin asked. No response.

Jin frowned. Why she not answering. Jin try to open the door and guess what? It open.

She not lock it??

Jim went in and look around. The room is...silence and empty.
“Is she already...went out?” Jin asking himself. He look around and there is no phone or her bag so it mean...she already went out.

She went out but the door is open. She must be..hurry for something.

Jin thought. He went out and close the door. His key and her key is same so it easy for him to lock it. He went to his car to go to the hotel.

Tick tock tick tock.

He arrive. He went in and alot of reporter take a picture and try to talk to him. Jin just ignore them and went in.
“Hey Jin!!” yelled Jack.
"Hey Jack. ” said Jin. They shake hands.
"The party just about to started.” said Jack.
“I know. Um..hey. Have you seen my assistant? She gone since this morning. She didn't informed me anything." Jin said.
"Miss Jisoo? No I haven't. Last time I saw her is she running there and running here. She look..busy." said Jack.

Jin sigh heavily. It his fault though to give her a lot of work to do. Now, she's gone. Jin doesn't have mood. Is it because of her? If she here..she will cheer him up even she didn't mean it actually.

"Jin. It time for your speech." said Jack.
"Uh..yes." said Jin.

Jisoo step outside and it already dark. Seriously. She stay in this flower shop until night!? She didn't even realised about it.

“Huh...look like..I wouldn't join the party.” said Jisoo. She let out a heavy sigh. She really frel uncomfortable wearing this dress.

She actually already went home and clean herself as soon as she finished her work at office. She wearing long dress colour black same with Jin. After that, she went to flower shop because she forgot to take a bouqet of flower for a guest.

She didn't stop from walking since this morning. She sit on the bench. She really uncomfortable with this dress and this weather, this higheels and this situation. Her feet is hurt but she keep walking.

“I think I can't walk for tomorrow. I hope Jin understand it." said Jisoo. She want to call Jin but her phone died. Battery low.

She groaned while ruffled her own hair and leaned her back on the bench.

“Thank you for support our company.” said Jin. By that, everyone clapping their hand. Jin walked down from the stage and the guest greet him and congratulated him.

Even Jin smile amd look like he having fun, he still thinking about Jisoo. The party already started and no sign of her.
“Good luck Jin. I'm sure that your father must be proud of you.” said the guest. Jin actually didn't like talking about his parents. He turn around and it was...his uncle.
“Oh!! Uncle Byuk!!” Jin hug him. They have a bro hug.
“Long time no see you, Jin!! Look at you now. You become more worldwide handsome!!” said Uncle Byuk.

Jin chuckles.
“That what we call puberty hit.” said Jin with smirked. Uncle Byuk chuckles.
“Anyway, where is your assistant??” Uncle Byuk asked.
“That what I'm searching for right now. I'm afraid that she might be hurt or lose somewhere else.” said Jin with worried tone.

Uncle Byuk giggles then hold his shoulder.
“Throw your concern about your assistant. Now...I want to introduced you with...new assistant.” said Uncle Byuk. Jin frowned in confused.

“New...assistant???”

Continue~~