New Life - ( Real Relationship??)

"REALLY!!??" yelled Claudia.
"Yes." said Jin.
"Oppa!!! Congrats!!!" said Claudia. He sigh.
"Why you down?" Claudia asked.
"It just that...don't you think it too fast??" Jin asked. Actually, Jin scared that he's not ready to have a family. Claudia crossed her arms.
"Oppa, it not too fast. It too slow. I told you, if you don't love Jisoo Unnie then why you care about her like she is...your own blood." said Claudia.

She's right though...

Jin thought it she have a point. Then, it mean..he love her. He maybe a rude and arrogant person but...because of Jisoo...everything is change.
"Oppa, don't worried. I will plan your wedding day." by that Claudia went to her room. Probably make a plan for his brother. Jin chuckles.

Then, Jisoo come downstair.
"Why Claudia look rushing??" Jisoo asked.
"She can't wait to plan the wedding for us." said Jin. She look down. Is this the right decision? Is Jin...can take care of her? Is he...different from Jinyoung?
"Jisoo? You okay?" Jin asked.
"Jin...do...do you accept me like..sincerely?" Jisoo asked. Jin stare at her. He remember Claudia words. He wouldn't care for her if he don't love her.
"Jisoo, I have something to tell you." said Jin. Jisoo went to him and sit beside him.
"What is it?" Jisoo asked.

Jin take a breath first.
"Like this. I actually know you for long time. I saw you at Chanyeol company. From there, you already take my attention. I asked Chanyeol to change the assistant. I'm sorry if I'm lied to you." said Jin. Jisoo smiled softly and hold his hand. She don't think it was lied.
"I can't believe my arrogant boss is become my soon to be husband." said Jisoo. He chuckles.
"You are so fierce the first time I met you. " said Jin.
"Well, of course. I wouldn't let people look down on me." said Jisoo.

Jin smirked at her.
"After we married....will we-" without let him finished, Jisoo throw a cushion to him.
"Enough with your pervert. It annoying." by that Jisoo walked away. Jin chuckles as he shake his head in amused.

®®©©®©®©

Jisoo open the fridge but nothing. Gi is off day because she said her daughter pregnant. I sigh heavily.

Wait...I can cook!!

Jisoo take out some ingredients and start to cook. She cook a black bean noodles. Then, she wondered. Should she make for the others?
"What you cook, Unnie?" Claudia voice make her startled.
"Black bean noodles. You want it?" Jisoo asked.
"Sure. Cook for Jin oppa also. He might be hungry." said Claudia.
"Oh yeah, where is Jin? I only see him this afternoon. " said Jisoo.
"He's upstairs at his office. He seem...stress." said Claudia.

Stress??

Jisoo felt concern showering her. It just one thing they didn't say it to each other yet. It was...the three words. I love you. They didn't say that. They still...scared.
"Why he tense?" Jisoo asked.
"Probably because of his work." said Claudia. Jisoo sigh. She should be his great assistant.
"Clau, can you take my work first?" Jisoo asked.
"Sure. I love cooking." said Claudia.
"Thanks." Jisoo take.off her apron and went to his office.

She knocked the door.
"Come in." said Jin. The door open and reveal Jisoo. He lifted his gaze and his expression softened.
"Hey, Jisoo. What's wrong?" Jin asked.
"I heard..that you are stress." Jisoo said.
"It just that...the product is coming late. We need to change the deal." said Jin. She saw he sweating already.
"Jin, are you okay?" Jisoo asked.
"I'm okay." he said. Jisoo felt cold here but why he sweating so bad?
"You sweating." said Jisoo.
"I felt hot." said Jin.

Jisoo went to him.
"Yah, I don't think you are okay." said Jisoo. Jin smiled at her.
"I'm okay. I never get sick. It hard for me to get it." said Jin. Even he felt hot and uncomfortable but..he throw that away. He doesn't care about it.
"But Jin-" she being cut by him.
"Did you cook something?" Jin asked.
"Um..I-I did." said Jisoo.
"I'm hungry. Let's eat." said Jin. Jisoo awkwardly nodded.

All of them at dinner table and eat. Jisoo feed Jiyun with food.
"Unnie, let me try to feed her." said Claudia.
"It 'him'." said Jisoo.
"OMO!! IT HIM!? I'm sorry...I don't know it a boy." said Claudia.
"You live with me more than 1 weeks already. You still don't know his gender?" Jisoo asked as she laughing.
"Geez, I'm not hanging out with Jiyun much. I always out to study." said Claudia.

Jisoo shake her head. Then, her attention at Jin who just quiet.
"Jin...you okay?" Jisoo asked again. Jin startled and lifted his gaze.
"I'm okay. I need to rest. Goodnight." by that he walked upstairs.
"It not night yet." said Claudia.
"What happened to him?" Jisoo asked.
"Maybe still..thinking about you and him." said Claudia as she eat the noodles.
"What you mean?" Jisoo asked.
"I mean...he probably sick." said Claudia.
"I think so too." said Jisoo.

8;00 pm

Soon, Jisoo get Jiyun to sleep, she went to Jin room. She open it slowly and saw his room is dark. There he is, laying on the bed with breathing heavily. It obvious that he sick.

Why he sick so sudden? This afternoon he was okay.

Jisoo kneel down and put her hand on his forhead. It hot.
"You sick but you pretend you not." whispered Jisoo.

Next morning~

Jin open his eyes weakly. He felt his body still hot but then, he felt something on his forhead.
"What is this?" he leaned to touch it and it was a towel. Wet towel.

Who put it??

Jin sit up slowly as he felt really dizzy. He always like this. His sickness can come anytime. It can come so suddenly. Jin held his head while groaning in pain. Suddenly, he heard a soft snores. He look beside him and it was...Jisoo.

She...take care of me for the whole night??

CONTINUE~