Accident - ( Please...don't do it again. )

"JISOO!!!" yelled Jin.

Rose open her eyes slowly and saw Jisoo on the ground bleeding. A lot of blood coming out from her head. Rose gasp as she close her mouth.
"Unnie!!" yelled Rose and Lisa. They went to her. Rose shake her but no response.

Mr Byuk eyes become wide. Jin went to Jisoo and pick her like a bride style.
"Call ambulance now!!!!" yelled Jin.

××××

All of them waiting outside. Jin sitting at the chair while staring at Jisoo blood at his hands. The girls crying and praying hoping that Jisoo is okay. Jimin sitting beside Jin while staring at the white wall.

It silence. No one dare to talk. Even Jin don't know what happened actually but he only think about Jisoo. Suddenly, the door open and reveal doctor.

"How is she, doc?" Jin asked.
"She...she stable right now. Just a lot of blood already out from her body. So, she will be weak for a few days. We can't discharge her yet." said doctor. They nods.
"Is...anything bad happen to her? Like..amnesia or something else?" Rose asked.
"No. She's okay. Thank goodness. That flower vase is not hit her too much." said doctor.
"Can we go in?" Jin asked.
"Yeah, sure." said doctor.

They went in and the first thing Jin saw is...Jisoo who is laying on the bed unconsiously. Her head bandage with white silk. Jin walked closer to her.
"What happened actually?" Jin asked. The girls can sense serious in his voice.
"Umm...Mr Byuk...he...he want to replace your assistant with me." said Lisa.
"Then?" Jin asked.
"He do that because...if he can make Jisoo lose her job, he will get paid." said Lisa.
"From who?" Jimin asked.
"From her ex-husband." said Lisa. Jin already clenched his jaw and fist.

It silence. They can feel tension in Jin. Suddenly, the door open and reveal the others.
"Hyung!! We got your call!!" said Taehyung. They went in.
"You guys late." said Jimin.
"Geez, sorry okay." said Jungkook. Somehow, Lisa felt that voice is familiar. She look at that owner and-
"Mr Jeon!!??" yelled Lisa. Jungkook look at her and-
"Lisa!!??" yelled Jungkook.
"Woah, both of you know each other??" Hoseok asked.
"She is the one who will be my assistant but it not confirm yet." said Jungkook. Rose smirked. She know already who is Lisa because they get along just now. Rose put her arms around Lisa neck.
"I think it confirm right now because goshh...you should see her. She really-" Rose being cut by her.
"I'M NOT!!!" yelled Lisa.

Rose bursts into laughter.
"Shhh, we at hospital." said Namjoon.
"Where is that Jisoo girl??" Yoongi asked. Jimin pointed it. Yoongi went to her to have a closer look. Soon he realised who is it, he gasp.
"Isn't this...Jinyoung wife?" Yoongi asked. Everyone look at him especially Jin.
"Of course she is. That a long time. Now, they divorce." said Rose.
"I'm sorry. Did I heard...Jinyoung name?" Jin asked.
"It is. That why I felt familiar with the name. Jinyoung has told me about her but he didn't told me that he already divorce." said Yoongi.

Jinyoung...is her husband?

They know Jinyoung very well. They being friend with him so long but after that they live apart. It hard for them to keep in touch after being a business men and working men.
"So...he the one who did this?" Jin asking Rose. She nods.
"Mr Byuk said...he want Jisoo to suffered as long as she don't want to get back with him." said Jisoo.

Jin walked out and said...
"Take care of her. I will be back." by that, the door close.

All of them exchange look.
"Why I didn't know that Jisoo already married with Jinyoung?" Namjoon asked.
"I don't know." said Yoongi..
"It can be possible that he only told him." said Lisa while point to Yoongi.
"Why you didn't tell us?" Hoseok asked.
"I think you already know." said Yoongi and sit at the couch.
"Why Jinyoung only told Yoongi?" Jimin asked.
"He has told me that you guys doesn't have time to hang out so I always have. He told me everything." said Yoongi.
"YOU SAID YOU DON'T KNOW!!!!!" yelled Taehyung.
"I'm lazy to talk." said Yoongi. They groaning frustratedly.

Rose hold Jisoo hand.
"Wake up, Unnie...." said Rose. Suddenly, her phone ringing. She take out and it was Chanyeol. She went out and close the door.
"Hey, oppa." said Rose.
"Hey, my lil sis!! Anyway, why your voice so down today?" Chanyeol asked. Rose sigh heavily.
"Oppa...Jisoo...in hospital." said Rose. Chanyeol who holding the pen stunned. Yup. He still working but he miss his little sister.
"What happened to her!!??" Chanyeol asked.

Rose told Chanyeol from A to Z. Everything including Mr Byuk.
"What is wrong with that guy!!!??" Chanyeol asked madly.
"Hey!! Don't yelling, oppa!! Anyway, I don't know." said Rose. Chanyeol sigh heavily.
"So, how is Jisoo right now?" Chanyeol asked.
"She's okay. Just her head bleeding too much. She still unconsious." said Rose.
"Take care of her, Rose. Oh!! Anyway, I'm still outstation so...I don't know when I will go home." said Chanyeol.
"Oppa....I miss you. Hurry!!! " said Rose.
"I know I know but I have a lot of appoinment. I will tell Jin to take care of you." said Chanyeol.
"I'm not 5 years old!!!!" yelled Rose.
"I don't care, bye!!!" by that he hang up.

Rose jaw dropped and stompped her foot.
"Who is that?" a voice make her startled. She turn around and it was Jimin.
"It my big brother. " said Rose.
"Oh...anyway, tomorrow morning, I will pick you up." said Jimin.
"Why?" Rose asked.
"Because..." Jimin leaned closer her ears but Rose didn't do anything. She tunned at her place with blushing.
" You are my girl..." Jimin smirked at her and proud that he give a huge impact to her.

&&&&&

Jin went in Jinyoung company. Jinyoung is work as actor. He really famous in drama but if audience know him in reality, he will lose his job.
"Can I help you- Mr Kim!?" the worker shocked to see he's coming.
"I want to meet your famous actor. Jinyoung." said Jin.
"O-Oh. Sure. He at stylist room right now." said worker.
"Thanks."

Jin went to stylist room. Soon he arrive, he knock the door and open it. There he saw Jinyoung sitting at the chair while playing with his phone.
"Jinyoung." Jin call. He lifted his gaze and smile.
"Jin!! Long time no see!!" said Jinyoung. He about to hug Jin but...

"Why you hurt Jisoo?"

CONTINUE~