Wife - ( She Is Mine...not Yours)

"Why you hurt Jisoo?" Jin asked.

Jinyoung silence at first but then he chuckles.
"You know?" Jinyoung asked.
"I'm asking you answer." said Jin.
"Jin, she doesn't want to be with me so...only that way I can make her come back." said Jinyoung.
"She wouldn't come back to you." said Jin. He scoffed.
"How you know?" Jinyoung asked.
"Because she is my wife already." said Jin.

Jinyoung eyes become wide. He stunned at his place. How Jisoo can be his wife? There is no way. Jinyoung can't believe it. Then, he chuckles.
"No way. I don't believe it." said Jinyoung. Jin went closer to him and show him the ring.
"I married with her. She live with me. What proof that I can show to you to make you believe?" Jin asked. Jinyoung expression change soon he believe that Jin is married with her. If he know it a lied, he will interrupted Jisoo life again. He glared at Jin and his fist clenching into fist.
" Why you marry her? She's mine. " said Jinyoung.
" She is mine...not yours. You left her remember? That was your own fault." said Jin.
"I think we are friends, Jin. But I'm wrong. You take what is mine. Don't think your married life will happy." said Jinyoung.

Jin glare at him and now they staring at each other with full of tension.
"You touch her...I'm not hesitated to touch you with my punch." said Jin. He went to the door and glance at Jinyoung but then he went out.

°°°°°°
N

ext morning ~

Jisoo felt his head is hurt. Like needle hit her head.
"Ughhh....it hurt...." groaning Jisoo. She try to sit up even she in pain. She look around and it was white wall. She look at her hand and there is needle on her hand. Then, it hit her.

I'm in hospital...

Jisoo touch her head and her head being bandage. What she remember is...Mr Byuk. He yelling and from there everything is black for her. She only heard someone screaming her name.
"Where is everyone??" Jisoo asked. Suddenly, the door open and reveal two guy.
"Who...are you??" Jisoo asked.
"You awake!?" yelled the guy. He run to her while the other guy walked normally.
"W-Who are you!?" yelled Jisoo. He raised his hand like he surrender.
"Chill chill. I'm Jin friends. I'm Namjoon." he said.
"Namjoon? He?" Jisoo asked as he point to the other guy.
"I'm Yoongi." he said.

Jisoo frowning.
"Why you guys here?" Jisoo asked.
"Jin asked us to take care of you. He have some work to do. Lisa have appointments with Jungkook, Rose and Jimin at studio and the others is busy. Only us." said Namjoon.
"Oh...." said Jisoo.
"Hey, Jisoo. Is it true that Jinyoung and you already divorce?" Yoongi asked. Jisoo nods.
"You know that he the one who cause you this right ??" Namjoon asked.
"I do. No matter what, I wouldn't come back to him." said Jisoo.
"Wow. You such a fierce. That why Jin like you." said Yoongi. Jisoo snapped her head to him.
"What did you say?" Jisoo asked.
"I said- MMMPPHH!!!!" Namjoon close his mouth and smile at Jisoo.
"He said that why you are Jin favourite assistant." said Namjoon. Jisoo mouthed 'O'.

Namjoon glare at Yoongi.
"Watch out what you said, Yoongi!! If Jin know about this, we will dead you know!!!" whispered Namjoon. Yoongi rolled his eyes.

Jisoo spend her day at hospital. Namjoon and Yoongi already went out because they said they have sudden work. It so coincidence. Doctor also said that she can't be out yet because she lose too much blood.

She keep thinking who screaming her name when she pass out. It sounds harsh and it must be a guy but Jisoo can't recognise that voice. While Jisoo still in deep thought, she startled as the door open. It reveal...Jin.

"Thank god , they're not fooling me." said Jin as he close the door and went to Jisoo.
"What are you talking about??" Jisoo asked.
"Namjoon and Yoongi told me that you already wake up. I think they just prank me." said Jin.
"You easy to being fool that why." mumbled Jisoo. Jin glared at her.
"I heard it, okay." said Jin. Jisoo chuckles and Jin sit at the chair.
"How are you?" Jin asked.
"What you think from what you look??" Jisoo asked.
"You look...annoyed as always." said Jin.
"Then, that's how I'm look." said Jisoo.

Jin chuckles while shake his head.
"Anyway, I bring you food. I know you wouldn't like hospital food." said Jin. Jisoo gasp dramatically and patted Jin head.
"I'm so touch..." said Jisoo as she take the box of chicken.
"Too much drama. Are you queen drama?" Jin asked.
"Hey!! Drama is my life!! I hope my life is just like in drama." sais Jisoo.
"It already did. Look, you in hospital." said Jin. She give him a sharp eyes then huffed.
"This is not what I'm expect." said Jisoo. Jin look down.
"You shouldn't do that again..." said Jin. Jisoo look at him slowly.
"This is the second time you hurt yourself...you make me worried..." said Jin.

Me? Make him worried??

"I just...protecting my friend." said Jisoo. Then, he look at Jisoo with dark expressions.
"Until you end up in hospital?" Jin asked. She look down at her laps. She can't say anything. If Jin angry, he really look scary. Then, she heard Jin let out a heavy sigh. Jin know he can't do anything. It already happened. He understands that Jisoo want to protect Rose. Who doesn't love friends, right?

Jin patted her head.
"Next time, please don't let it happened again, okay?" Jin asked. She nods.
"Jisoo." Jin called. Jisok look at him and suddenly, he stuffed her with chicken.
"You have to eat. I don't want you to starving." said Jin. Jisoo felt her cheeks become hot. She look away while munching the food.

I'm...blushing...

Jin grab the blanket and cover her legs because it exposed too much. He don't know why but he felt like, he holding himself from something.

Am I being...pervert??

Jin slapped his face and it make Jisoo looked at him with shocked.
"Yah!! Why you do that!?" scolding Jisoo.
"N-Nothing. I felt something on my cheeks just now, that's why." said Jin. Jisoo frowned at him.
"A-Anyway, did you still wear the ring that I give you??" Jin asked. Jisoo nods and show it to him.
"Good. Don't take it off. Jinyoung can appeared anytime. He wouldn't let you go." said Jin. She let out a heavy sigh but then something make her panic and her eyes become wide.
"How is Jiyun!!??" Jisoo asked.
"He-" Jin being cut by her.
"Is he fine!? Is he crying right now!? Is he hurt!? Omg!! Is he being kidnapped!? Ahhhh!! I have to call Gi-" Jisoo being cut by Jin.
"KIM JISOO!!" yelled Jin as he hold her wrist. Jisoo stopped.
"He's fine. Gi is taking care of him. He crying because maybe he didn't see you the whole day but don't worried. Gi already calm him down." said Jin with gentle tone.

Jisoo let out a relief sigh. Jiyun is the only she have that still stay with her. She easy to get panic if about Jiyun.
"Thank goodness..." said Jisoo. Jin somehow smile gentle at her. Her caring mother side is really sweet. It make him...fall into her.

How I wish I can see that side forever....

CONTINUE~