Worried - ( Why...you don't love me??)

Jisoo and Rose come back and saw the boys talking. Rose glance at Jisoo who is chuckles at their talking.

Soon, they already done, they wave goodbyes to each other. Rose look outside the window and Jimin notice her blank expression.
"What's wrong?" Jimin asked. Rose didn't answer.
"Rose?" Jimin call. Still no answer. Jimin sigh heavily.

He hate it when Rose ignore him. He stop his car aside and turn to look at Rose.
"Roseanne Park." Jimin call her English name. She startled and look at Jimin.
"What?" Rose look at him with confused then realised that they stop.
"Um..Jimin. Why we stop here?" Rose asked. Jimin sigh.
"What's wrong with you?" Jimin asked.
"What's wrong with me?" Rose asked.
"You quiet today. At the cafe also. You and Jisoo didn't talk much...did you guys fighting?" Jimin asked.

Rose look down and sigh.
"It...it about Jin. " said Rose.
"What about Jin?" Jimin asked.
"Jisoo and Jin are getting married right? So...both of them don't confess yet. Jisoo think that Jin didn't love her at all and marry her just to helping her." said Rose.
"Then..what happened?" Jimin asked.
"She give me the ring. Jin didn't wear it and she said...there is no use wearing it if Jin doesn't love her." said Rose.

She show him the ring. Jimin hold her hand and squeezed it.
"Keep that ring. They will regret it anytime." said Jimin.
"I just...don't want Jisoo to be hurt..again." said Rose. Jimin cupped her face.
"Hey...she wouldn't hurt again. I trust Jin and he wouldn't do the same to Jisoo." said Jimin.

Rose nods weakly.
"Now, let's go home." said Jimin. Rose lifted her gaze with frowned.
"Your house or me?" Rose asked. Jimin smirked.
"My house." said Jimin. She blushed really hard.
"Don't do anything weird..." said Rose. He chuckles and kiss her forhead.
"I wouldn't." said Jimin.

Are they in relationship? Well, Jimin is courting her.

©©©©©

Jisoo staring at the paper. Her mind is wondered off. She remember where she give the ring to Rose.

"Ughh...this was stu*id.." groaning Jisoo.

Suddenly, her phone ringing. She pick it up without looking at it.
"Hello?"
"Hey." Jisoo eyes widen as she heard the voice.
"How..H-How you get my number, Jinyoung?" Jisoo asked.
"That doesn't matter. Can we meet?" Jinyoung asked.
"W-Why?" Jisoo asked.
"Don't worried. I'm just outside your company. I don't want to created a scene with your...husband." said Jinyoung.

Should she meet him? Well, it outside the company. Nothing much.
"Fine. I'll be right there." said Jisoo. She hang up.

What did he want??

Jisoo went outside and saw Jinyoung leaned his back on his car. He weaeing sunglasses and mask because he is actor of course.

"What do you want??" Jisoo asked.

"Where is your husband??" Jinyoung asked. Jisoo look away.

"He working. Straight to the point before Jin notice I'm not in the office." said Jisoo. He chuckles darkly and take off his sunglasses and mask.

"Just tell me honestly." said Jinyoung. Jisoo look at him with frowned.

"What are you talking about??" Jisoo asked.

"He's not your husband, right?" Jinyoung asked. Jisoo eyes widen.

"You and him...is not married yet. You guys just wearing that ring and pretend to be a married couple so that I wouldn't disturbed you, right?" Jinyoung asked. He smirked at her.

"How you know?" Jisoo asked.

"Huh...Jisoo. Next time, if you want to tall about your life with Rose, make sure that you low your voice down." said Jinyoung.

He...at the cafe just now??

Jinyoung chuckles
"Why? Shocked? I'm at cafe just now to have my lunch. What a coincidence that I met you guys. I saw you and Rose went to the bathroom." said Jinyoung.

Jisoo stepped back and Jinyoung get closer to her.
"Why? You spilled the bean?" Jinyoung asked.

"You better not to come closer or I will call the security." said Jisoo.

"Jagiya, I know you. I'm your first love." said Jinyoung.

"You are not my first love!! You are a stu*id guy I ever met." Jisoo turn around and walked.

"You can't escaped from me, Jisoo." said Jinyoung.

Jisoo stop walking. She can feel her hands sweating in nervously. Then, she walked fastly inside. Jinyoung laughed and get in his car.

Jisoo walked to her office while playing with her fingers. She felt scared. Really scared.

What I'm going to do...

She shaking in fear. Her hands shaking. She can't face her psycho ex-husband. Suddenly, she bumped into someone.

"Woah, are you okay, Jisoo??" it was Jin. He hold her arms gentle.

"Y-Y-Yeah...I'm okay." said Jisoo. He notice that Jisoo shaking.

"Hey...why you shaking?" Jin asked.

"N-Nothing." by that, she walked away. Jin look at her with confused and...worried.

Jisoo sit at her chair and breathing heavily. The door open without knocking. Of course it was Jin.

"Jisoo, what's wrong?" Jin asked.

"Nothing. Just saw something that I fear." said Jisoo without eyes contact.

Jin is getting annoyed. He went to her and grabbed her shoulder to face him.

"Jisoo!! Tell me what happened." sais Jin.

"Stop." said Jisoo. Jin frowned.

"Stop what?" Jin asked.

"Stop. It useless." said Jisoo.

"What are you talking about?" Jin asked

"All of this fake...isn't??" Jisoo asked as she shed her tears. Jin stunned and he look at Jisoo with cold face.

"It is...fake."

CONTINUE ~