Worried - ( You hurt...but you don't tell me.)

"So we will take a great selling in this product. I will-" before Jin finished his sentence, Jisoo cut her.
"I'm sorry!! I'm late!!!" said Jisoo in panting.

The agency look at her in confused.
"Well, finally you come." said Jin with smirked. Jisoo glare at him. Then, she look at the agency. She bowed politely.
"Good night. I'm Jisoo. " said Jisoo. The agency proud by her english accent.
"Wow. Your english is good." the agency said.
"Thank you." said Jisoo.
"Um..Jack. This is my assistant. Jisoo this is our agency. Jack Smithc." said Jin.

They shake hands. Jisoo sit beside Jin.
"Okay. This is the document. Tomorrow we will have alot of things to do. The new product will arrive." said Jack.
"I will let my assistant do this document and that new product. Right Jisoo?" Jin smirked. Jisoo jaw dropped. There will be a lot of work!!!
"Great!! How about the event that we will held for tomorrow??" Jack asked.

Jin thought about it for a while. Then, he look beside him and saw Jisoo writting about what she should do for tomorrow. He smirked.
"My assistant will do it." said Jin. Jisoo stopped writting and lifted her gaze slowly.
"Are you sure? Because, it will be a very busy day for her. There also be a lot of things to do." said Jack.
"I'm sure she will be okay. She is my top assistant, right Jisoo?" Jin asked.

Jisoo bite her lips and nodded.
"Yeah...I-I can do that. Don't worried, sir." said Jisoo with akward smile.
"You are great assistant, Jisoo." said Jack.
"Yeah..you are great asistant." said Jin with smirked.

Jisoo step on his feet and Jin startled in pain. His knee hit the table and groaned in pain. Jack look at him confusedly.
"What wrong, Jin??" Jack asked.
"Ahh, nothing. " said Jin.
"O...kay. Exuse me, for a minute. " said Jack as he stand up. Both of them nods.

Soon he walked away, both of them glare at each other.
"Did you just step my feet?" Jin asked.
"No. I message your feet. Are you comfortable right now?" Jisoo asked in sarcasm.
"It not calling message if it hurt." said Jin.
"Really? I don't even care at...ALL!!!" said Jisoo and continue do her work. Jin jaw dropped and groaned frustratedly while message his feet.

Who doesn't hurt when your feet being step with higheels!? It fu*king hurt.

*****

Jin drink his coffee while video call with his friend.
"You guys have a pool party right now, huh??" Jin asked.
"We just having fun hyung." said Jungkook.
"Having fun your a*s. Anyway, where is Jimin? Usually, he's face will show up first." said Jin.
"He going on a date." said Yoongi.
"Date? Who is his girlfriend? I thought he like the audition girl." said Jin.

Taehyung grab thw drink from waiter and look at Jin.
"It not really a date. But for us yes. He change hyung. Look like he love that girl. He said he can't come because he have work with Rose. " said Taehyung.
"Look like Rose already catch his heart." said Hoseok. Jin let out a chuckles.
"Let him, guys. He already found a girl. How about you guys? Except for Namjoon." said Jin as he narrowed his eyes on him.

Namjoon sitting with them with girls around him.
"What? It a chance, hyung." said Namjoon. Everyone groaned annoyed.
"Oh yeah, where is Jisoo??" Taehyung asked.

Jin let out a giggles.
"Her? I bet she really busy right now." said Jin.
"What you mean, hyung?" Jungkook asked.

•••••••

Jisoo sign the paper.
"Here. Thank you." said Jisoo.
"You welcome miss." said the worker and walked away.

Jisoo smile. She look down and there's a lot of box to pick up.
"Gosh. " groaned Jisoo. She pick up slowly.
"Miss, Jisoo. There a call from flower shop. They asking about the flower that you book for the event." said the girl.
"Um..yeah. Can you tell them to hold for a minute?" Jisoo asked.
"Sure. " said the girl.

Jisoo bring that box as fast as she can and put it in the place. Suddenly, a guy walked.
"Hey hey. Excuse me. Can you help me?" Jisoo asked.
"Yes. Wait, you are Mr Kim assistant, right?" he asked.
"Uh yes. I want you to take the boxes down there and bring it here." said Jisoo.
"Okay." he said.

Jisoo run to the phone even she wearing higheels.
"Hello? Hey. Um..I was thinking if you can bring that flower to the hotel." said Jisoo.
"Yes sure." said the worker.
"Great. " said Jisoo.
"Miss Jisoo!! I got a call that they have problem in the hotel!!" yelling the worker.
"Tell them I'm coming!!" yelled Jisoo.

She say thank you and hang up. She went out and found it was...raining. She groaned while mess her hair.
"Seriously!? At time like this!?" Jisoo said.

She put her hands on her hips and sigh heavily. Just now, it was Jin who sent her here. Now how!!?? She take off her coat and cover herself.
"Ready...go!!!"

By that she run in the rain. She want to call Jin but he probably busy. Actually, he's not. Jisoo have to run in about 20 minutes like that? Not running but jog because she using higheels so it hard for her.

"But hyung. Don't you think you should check on her?" Taehyung asked.
"Yeah. She probably need your help. She maybe just scared if you are busy." said Jungkook.

Jin silence.
"Hey, big bro. Don't let your arrogant take over you." said Namjoon.

Jin turn off the video call and grab his coat to go out. The others jaw dropped.
"Wow!! He just hang up like that." said Jungkook.
"He probably just realised it." said Yoongi.

Jin get in his car and drive to the company of his partner. After a few minutes, his arrive. He went in and met the girl.
"Hey, where is Jisoo??" Jin asked.
"She's going to the hotel. I heard that there is problem in there so she going there to solve it." said the girl.
"Thank y- wait. Who send her there?" Jin asked.
"I don't know. I'm not sure but I heard people talking about her saying that she run in the rain to go there. I just heard it. " said the girl.

Jin eyes become wide.

RUN IN THE RAIN!!??

Continue~