Beating - ( He Get Me...)

"Look at me...Jisoo." said Jin.

Jisoo just look away.
"Anyway...um...I...I don't have appetite to eat." said Jisoo. She scratches her head nervously.
"Look like I have to go to bed. I heard Jiyun is c-crying."  said Jisoo.

She about to walked past Jin but he hold her wrist. By that, Jisoo felt like an electric hit her.
"I don't hear anything." said Jin. His voice is deep and husky. It really...turn Jisoo on.
"I-I heard. Probably, you uhh..." Jisoo try to find some words to say but sadly she can't.
"Jisoo..." called Jin.
"Y-Yeah??" Jisoo said.

It silence. Suddenly, an unexpected action is happening. Jin pull her back and her back leaned on counters. Jin trapped her with both of his arms. Jisoo breathing heavily while looking at him nervously. She can feel heat on her cheeks.

"W-What are you d-doing??" Jisoo asked.
"Tell me what's wrong with you." said Jin.
"Me?" Jisoo asked as she frowned.
"You hiding your feelings. I know that." said Jin. Jisoo look away. She didn't even dare to look into his eyes.
"You even can't make an eyes contact with me. It obvious that you're hiding something." said Jin.
"That w-was because you are h-half naked!!" said Jisoo.

Jin eyes become wide. Didn't know it can affect on her. He smirked at her and leaned his face closer to her. Jisoo can feel his breathing.
"Am I too hard to handle?" Jin asked.
"Yes- I mean, n-no." said Jisoo. He chuckle.
"Jisoo... I know you didn't tell your feelings toward someone. But I'm here. Could you tell me?" Jin asked.
"Why you want to know by the way?" Jin asked.
"Because I care for you..." Jin asked.

Jisoo stunned by his answer. She stare at him for awhile then she comr back.
"I'm ashamed...of what happened to me." said Jisoo.
"Yoi ashamed because you have Jiyun, right?" Jin asked.
"It not like that. It just...I'm ashamed because...my life is not the same like others!! Why he must come back!? Why he do this to me!?" Jisoo asked. Jin can see her eyes watery.
"Jisoo. There is nothing that you have to ashamed of." said Jin.
"You don't understand..." said Jisoo.
"I do understand. I lost my parents when I was 15 years old. I have to take care of my sister and my life is harder than you. I'm stup*d that time. I don't know anything. All the kids mess with me." said Jin.

Jisoo look at him with sad eyes.
"Being left by the people you love and then he come back. At least, your parents never hurt you." mumbled Jisoo. Jin sigh heavily. She's right though.
"Jisoo...I can help you." said Jin. Jisoo frowned at him.
"Help? What you mean help?" Jisoo asked.
"Be your husband." said Jin.

Jisoo jaw dropped. She think about it for awhile. She still processing.
"You? Be my husband?" Jisoo asked. Jin nods.
"ARE YOU JOKING!!??" said Jisoo.
"I'm not." said Jin.
"Being my second husband is totally a funny joke." said Jisoo sarcastically.
"Not being your real husband, you dummy. Just fake. So that your ex-husband wouldn't touch you again." said Jin.

Jisoo look down. She thinking about it for awhile. Should she do that? Is it risky? Is it a good way to start?
"One question. Why you doing this?" Jisoo asked. Jin didn't response but just stare at her.

He leaned more closer to her and Jisoo can't handle it. She close her eyes. Then, she felt a wet and soft things touch her forhead. She open her eyes and saw Jin...kiss her forhead.

He look at Jisoo with smile.
"Good night, Jagiya." said Jin and walked away. Jisoo breathing heavily while touch her heart.

It beating...

She let out a heavy sigh.
"Wait. Did he just say...Jagiya??" Jisoo said.

°°°°°°

"I'm sorry if I'm being a burden to you..." said Jisoo while give Jiyun to Gi.
"Hey, it okay. I love kids." said Gi.
"Thank you, Gi." said Jisoo.
"You welcome." said Gi with smile.

Jisoo bkwed and went out. She meet Jin leaning his back on the car with black sunglasses.
"Do you have to pose like that?" Jisoo asked.
"Is it affect you?" Jin asked with smirked.
"It is. It make me want to vomit." said Jisoo while rolled her eyes.
"Whatever. Anyway, are you sure you want to get back to work?" Jin asked. He know Jisoo feet is not heal yet. Jisoo nods.

Jin look down and she wearing sandals. He let out a relief sigh.
"Always wearing that shoes. I don't want to see you wear higheels anymore." said Jin as he open the door.
"Why you care?" mumbled Jisoo.
"Get in the car, sweetie." said Jin. Jisoo rolled her eyes and open the door.
"It cringe." said Jisoo.

It already afternoon and it mean lunch time. Jisoo have a lot of work to do so she thought to escaped the lunch. Suddenly, the door open without being knocked. She know who is it.
"You didn't want to eat?" Jin asked. Like she thought. He the only guy who never knock first before get in. Well, he doesn't care. He is a CEO there.
"No. I have work to do." said Jisoo.
"Fill your sfomach first. I don't want my assistant died in starving." said Jin.
"Doesn't eating just for a few minutes doesn't mean starving dead." said Jisoo.
"You are so stubborn, Jisoo." said Jin while run his finger through his hair.

Jisoo put down her pen and lifted her gaze with raising her eyebrows.
"What do you want actually? Advising me to eat or want to pissed me off?" Jisoo asked.
"None of it is close. I come here to give you this ring. Wear it." said Jin.
"For what?  Jisoo asked.
" For the proof that we got married. Even don't. " said Jin. Something hurt Jisoo heart.

She take it and look at the ring. It beautiful. It look...expensive.
" Well, clear my afternoon. I want to meet my friends. " said Jin.
" Yeah.. Okay. " said Jisoo. By that, he walked away. Jisoo sigh heavily and wear the ring.

" Why I feel sad when he say that..." said Jisoo.

CONTINUE~