Heart - ( It lead you...)

Jimin saw the car door open and Rose get in the car.
"Here." Rose hand him the soda.
"Thanks." said Jimin.

She open the snack.
"It been 3 days Jin didn't come to office and didn't pick up my call." said Jimin.
"He said his phone broke. " said Rose.
"Arghhh...probably he throw it." said Jimin.
"Ughhh!! I hate it. Send me to Jin house." said Rose. She become fade up for all of this.

Jimin nods. He just follow her because he supported her.

Jin didn't eat 3 days or anything. He felt weak. He felt like...half of him is missing. He hate it. He hate....everything. Why can't he just walk and go to Jisoo? His heart telling him to do that but his head is opposite of it.

The door open and reveal Rose.
"Jin?" she look around and it dark.
"Wow so dark. Baby, turn on the light." said Jimin. Rose blushed.
"B-Baby?" Rose shuttering. Jimin smirked. She turn on the light and they saw Jin laying on the bed with blanket on him.

"Hyung?" Jimin call.
"What happened to you?" Rose asked. Jimin look at his desk and it messy. His room is messy and untidy.
"Jin...you should take care of your room." said Rose. Jin groaning and close his face with blanket.
"Hyung, what happened to you?" Jimin asked.

Rose sit beside Jin and Jimin standing beside her.
"Are you okay?" Rose take off his blanket and touch his forhead.
"OMO!! You are fever!!" said Rose.
"I don't feel anything..." said Jin. Jimin rolled his eyes.
"Because you already felt numb, layed on the bed all this 3 days. Let me guess...you are not eating, showering, even change your clothes." said Jimin.

Rose pull her hands back soon she heard Jin not showering and change his clothes.
"Yah!! That why I smell something stink!!" said Rose as she close her nose.
"Shut up...I don't have mood to do all of that." said Jin.

Rose and Jimin look at each other. They nods. Jimin hold his ankle and Rose hold his wrist.
"Wait wait wait...what's going on? " Jin asked.
"To cleaning you up." said Jimin. Jin eyes become widen.
"Y-Yah!! Are you guys crazy!?" he yelled.
"We're not." said Rose.

They bring Jin to the bathroom while still holding his wrist and ankle.
"You guys will try to take off my clothes!? Yah!! It call rape you know!!!!" yelled Jin.
"First..ewww. Second, it not. Third, we don't want you died in fever." said Rose. They put him in the bathtub. Jimin open the water.
"Arghh!!! It cold!!!" yelled Jin.
"Opps, sorry." said Jimin.

Rose went out first so that Jimin can help him to take off his clothes.
"Claudia!!! There is someone raping me here!!!" yelling Jin. Claudia who doing her homework giggles.
"That's great!!!!" yelled Claudia.
"Are you fuc*ing serious!? Your brother is a virgin!!" yelled Jin.
"You are not a girl and plus..you already old!! It time for you to experience it!!" yelled Claudia.

She just joking actually. Soon, Jimin done with his clothes, he call Rose.
"Rose!! It done." said Jimin. Rose take a shampoo and kneel down.
"Close your eyes, Oppa." said Rose.
"You guys are crazy you know!!" said Jin. Rose wash his hair.
"You know what? I could report this to the police!!" said Jin.

Rose look at Jimin.
"He's too loud." said Rose. Jimin take his  sock that wet by water and put it inside his mouth.
"MMMMPHHH!!!" he growling.
"To make you shut up. I'm sorry, your sock is dirty. It the only thing that fit in your mouth." said Jimin.

Rose chuckles and Jin glare at him. They wash him and Rose ask Jimin to wash his body. She waiting outside to prepared his clothes and his medicine.
"Here. Scrub your body with soap." said Jimin as he give it to Jin. He look in front not to see this awful scene.
"You can take off the sock if-" without let Jimin finished, Jin throw the sock to him.
"...you want." said Jimin.

Jin wash his body. It like father give a bath to his son. Just...it opposite of it.
"Hyung...what's wrong with you?" Jimin asked.
"What you mean?" Jin asked.
"Why it so hard for you to meet Jisoo? Are you not sad that she is getting married this week?" Jimin asked. Jin sigh heavily.
"You don't know anything. I'm sad. I'm really sad that she marry with someone else and that is not me. I want to go after her but...my head keep controlling me. I'm scared that...I'm too late." said Jin.

Jimin look at him and he shed his tears.
"Hyung...sometimes...we have to follow our heart. It true that it bring us to bad things but sometime it not. You just have to...give a chance. Your heart lead you, hyung. Only this time..." said Jimin. Jin look down.

Then, they heard knocking.
"Are you guys done? Don't let Jin in the bathtub too long!! He's fever, remember!?" Rose scolded. Jimin chuckles.
"And my heart lead me to her. That why you have to give a chance." said Jimin. Jin chuckles.

He give Jin the towel and he let Jin have privacy time. Rose put down his clothes.
"You prepared his clothes?" Jimin asked.
"Yes, why?" Rose asked.
"I'm jealous." said Jimin.
"Why?" Rose asked.
"You looking at his underwear, you washing his hair and you even saw his half naked. I'm not the first one to show that..." said Jimin.

Rose laughed.
"Only that? Yah...he's not the first. I don't have any feelings with him so...I don't feel anything. If you, I will feel turn on." said Rose.
"What did you say?" Jimin asked with smirked.
"N-Nothing!! Anyway, take his underwear. I-I have to take his wet towel." said Rose and went out. Jimin chuckles.

CONTINUE~