Weird - ( Unexpected situation )

Jisoo can't focus on her work. She keep played her pen. She can't believe that Chanyeol transfer her to other company. She love here. She feel comfortable here.

Suddenly, her phone ringing.
“Hello?”
“Sounds depressing. What's wrong?” Rose asked. Jisoo sigh heavily.
“Maybe later I tell you. How is your audition? ” Jisoo asked.
“It great!!! I got accepted!! ” squealing Rose.
“Really!!?? Congratulations!! Meet me at our usual place.” said Jisoo.
“Aye Aye captain!!” said Rose.

They hang up and Jisoo let out a sigh. It already her break time. She pack her stuff and went out. She went to where did she promise to Rose just now.

After a few minutes like that, she arrive at that cafe. She lock her car and went in. When she open the door, she bumped into someone again and coffee spilled on that person shirt. Jisoo gasp in panic.
“I-I'm so s-sorry. ” said Jisoo. She bowed many times.
“You really want me to fired you right? Arghh..such a pain you are.” said that person.

Jisoo feel that voice is familiar to her. She lifted her gaze and saw that rude guy before who she met at her work place.
“You...YOU AGAIN!!??” yelling Jisoo while pointing her index finger to him. That guy smirked.
“The way you talk to your president is so...good.” said that guy in sarcastically.

Jisoo rolled her eyes.
“You are not my president. Look at the mirror before you talk like that.” said Jisoo and walked past him.

That guy just scoffed and went out. Jisoo mumbling about him saying that he was so rude, mean and arrogant. At the same time, she try to find Rose.
“Unnie!! Over here!!” Rose waved at her. Jisoo smile at her and join to sit with her.

Jisoo let out a sigh when she sit.
“So tired, Unnie??” Rose asked. She nods.
“This day is my unlucky day I guess.” said Jisoo. Rose stop slurping her coffee when heard Jisoo talk like that.
“What do you mean? Is something bad happened? ” Rose asked.

Jisoo groaned when remembered her problems. Jisoo put her palm hands on her face and her elbow supported her.
“Chanyeol...transferred me to another company.” said Jisoo. Rose choked her drink and wipe her mouth.
“W-What did you say!?” Rose asked.
“You heard it. He transferred me to another company and...become a new assistant for a new president. ” said Jisoo.

Rose gasp.
“I can't believe that guy do that!!!” said Rose. Jisoo just shrugged her shoulder and drink her coffee.
“It okay, Unnie. Everything will be great. And...another problem?” Rose asked.
"I keep met this arrogant guy but I think it not a big problem. ” said Jisoo.

Rose just nods.

••••••

Rose slammed the door harshly. Chanyeol who still eating choked his food. Rose stomped to him with full of rage. Chanyeol wiped his mouth and look at Rose in confusion.
“Yah, I don't want to fix that door if it broken. ” said Chanyeol.
“Why you do that?” Rose asked.
“Do what?” Chanyeol asked.
“Transffered Jisoo unnie to another company, why? She comfortable being assistant with you!! Why you put too much burden to her!?” yelled Rose.

Chanyeol stand up and hold his little sister shoulder.
“Calm down, sis. I'm not give her more problems okay. I do this because I have a reasons.” said Chanyeol.
“That reasons must be good.” said Rose while crossed her arms on her chest.

Chanyeol smirked and put his palm hands on his hips.
“It is good. For her life.” said Chanyeol.

♥♥♥♥

8:00 pm.

Jisoo just watching her TV and Jiyun sitting on her laps while played with baby toy.
“Jiyun-ah. If my new company is different with mine...I just hoping it would be a good different.” said Jisoo.

Suddenly, Jiyun cried. Jisoo flinched when heard he cry and pick her up.
“Shhh, Eomma here. ” said Jisoo. Jisoo tapped his back but he keep crying.
“Why you crying, Jiyun-ah.” said Jisoo.

She try everything to make Jiyun stop cry. She don't know what he want. She already give her milk and food. She even change his diapers. Jisoo bring him walking at the backyard.
“Shh..” Jisoo comforts him.

When Jisoo look around, her sudden memory flashes back. Now, she can't heard everything. She only hear laughing, giggling, chuckles and happy scene. She saw her and Jinyoung catching each other before they have their son.

“Come here you!!!” yelled Jinyoung. Jisoo stick our her tongue and run. Jinyoung catch her and spin her around.
“Yah!! Jin stop!!” said Jisoo while giggles.

Without her realise, her tears dripping from her face. She miss him. She keep asking why he leave. He wondered is she doing something bad? Or...is she not perfect enough?

UWAAA!!!!

Jisoo flinched and snapped out from her thought. She hug Jiyun tightly while sobbing.
“I'm sorry, Jiyun. Eomma...sorry...” said Jisoo.

•••••

Next morning, Jisoo went to convenient store. After she send Jiyun to Rose, she feel hungry.
“Which one should I take?” Jisoo asked herself.

She take two chocolate and look between it.
“Nah, I should take it all.” said Jisoo

After she done, Jisoo went to her office. Tomorrow she will transferred so she want to pack her stuff today. When she went to her company, everyone looking at her.

Why today feel weird?

It silence when she in. She only heard her high heels clicking on the hallway. She just try ignore the staring. When she want to turn right, her high heels broke. She just about to fell down and she close her eyes.

She wait for her physical body to hit the ground but nothing happened. She opened her eyes slowly and....
“Next time, wear slippers. You are very clumsy.” said the guy.

Jisoo push him.
“You again!?” Jisoo asked.

Continue~