Fake - ( We end... )

Jimin went out from his office and saw his assistant.
"Sir, Rosie is waiting for you." he said.
"Okay-wait. What? Rosie?" Jimin asked.
"Um..we always call her that." he said.

Jimin nods and went out. Soon, he open the door, a sudden figure hug him. Jimin stunned for awhile then he come back. He look down and saw...Rose.

"R-Rose?" Jimin call.
"Jisoo...she...she decide to go to her parents house at LA." said Rose. Jimin eyes widen.
"Why her parents so far?" Jimin asked.
"Because they overseas. " said Rose.

Jimin heard she sobbing. He kneel until he same high with Rose and wipe her tears.
"Hey, it okay. Why Jisoo suddenly want to go home?" Jimin asked.
"She said...she can't hold it anymore. It just...make she hurt staying here..."said Rose. Jimin stroke her hair and stare at her with concern.
"What worst is...she...will..g-getting m-married with Jinyoung." said Rose.

And that what Jimin become more and more shocked by it.
"Are you serious, Rose?" Jimin asked. She nods.
"Is she will bring Jinyoung with her to meet her parents?"  Jimin asked. She nods. Jimin stand up and run his finger through his hair.
"Why it getting complicated??" Jimin mumbled.

Rose hold Jimin hands.
"Jimin-ah...she say goodbye to me just now and...why Jin do this to her!?" Rose asked.
"Shhh, it okay. Everything will be fine." Jimin hugged Rose and calm her down.

#####

Jin pack his stuff and went out. Suddenly, his phone ringing. He take it out and it was Jimin. He lazy to talk with him so he just ignore it.

When he passed Jisoo office, he stop. He remember what he said to Jisoo just now.

"It is...fake."

Jin shake his head. He felt...regret saying that. What is wrong with him?? It not the words that he want to say. He sigh heavily. He decided to apologized to Jisoo. He open the door and...nothing.

Is she going home already?

Jin went it and look around. She not in there.

Weird. She's not the type who went home early.

Jin look down. Probably she don't have mood today. He went out and go home.

Tick tock tick tock~

Jin get out feom his car and his phone ringing again.
It Jimin.

What this idiot want??

He keep calling him now. Jin become fade up and pick up.

"What do you want??" Jin asked as he open the door.
"Hyung!! Why you didn't pick up my call!?" Jimin asked.
"I don't have mood to talk with you." said Jin.
"Oh yeah? Is that so? Well, you lost your chance, hyung." said Jimin sadly.

Jin frowned.
"What are you talking about? What chance?" Jin asked.
"She left, hyung." said Jimin.
"She? Who?" Jin asked.
"Jisoo. She left. She went to her parents house at LA." said Jimin. Jin felt his heart stop beating.
"You joking, right?" Jin asked while let out a nervous chuckles.

Suddenly, Claudia rush to him with tears dripping from her face.
"YOU FUC*ING IDIOT!!!!" Claudia hit him.
"What happened to you!!??" Jin asked. Claudia look at him with tears run down her face.
"Because of you!! Jisoo left!! I hate you, Oppa!!!" said Claudia.

Jin eyes become widen.
"It too late, hyung. Her flight already off." said Jimin. Jin dropped the phone and fell on his knees.
"Oppa!!" Claudia knee down also.
"She...left. She hate me. It because of...me..." said Jin. He shed his tears. Claudia hug her big brother to comfort him.
"Oppa..." said Claudia.

Jisoo looking outside the window. She holding her phone. She turn it on and saw a lot of messages from Jin. Missed calls from him. A voice mail from him.

She can't reply him at all. It will make her...regret. What she think is...he don't love her...that all. Jisoo call her Eomma.

"Hey, Jisoo. It so long I don't hear news from you, sweetie." said Mrs Kim.
"Eomma...I'm going home." said Jisoo.
"What? Why? I mean..I'm not kick you out but..why so suddenly?" Jisoo asked. Jisoo  can't hold her tears and just let it drop.
"I want to...ask your blessing for..Jinyoung and me." said Jisoo.
"What!? Aren't you and Jinyoung already divorce?" Mrs Kim asked.

Jisol close her mouth. She know lying to her mother is bad thing to do.
"We...together now. " said Jisoo.
"Ouhh...okay. Eomma will wait for you, here." said Mrs Kim.
"I love you, Eomma." said Jisoo.
"I love you sweetie." said Mrs Kim.

They hang up. Jisoo sigh. She look at Jiyun who sleeping already on her laps. Soon, she saw Jinyoung come from toilet, she wipe her tears.
"Hey, Jagi." said Jinyoung. Jisoo look outside window.
"So fierce. " said Jinyoung.
"You force me to marry with you. You said you will hurt Jiyun if I reject you. It just forced married." said Jisoo.

Jinyoung chuckles and look away. Actually, he have this regret feeling to do this but...he love Jisoo. He want to make Jisoo love him back.

Everything is end for me and Jin....

CONTINUE~