He - ( I'm Not Yours.)

"J-Jinyoung?" said Jisoo.

Jinyoung smile. He right now holding her son, Jiyun.
"What are you doing here?" Jisoo asked.
"Meet my family. Do you like the house that buy for you?" Jinyoung asked.
"You...you are the one who buy it?" Jisoo asked.
"Of course, I am." said Jinyoung.

Jisoo clenched her hands into fist.
"Give me back my son." said Jisoo.
"He my son too, okay." said Jinyoung.
"No, he's not. You left me because I have him!!" yelling Jisoo.
"Jisoo jagiya, I'm not. I didn't mean it." said Jinyoung.
"I don't believe you anymore. Jin, please. Give me back my Jiyun." said Jisoo.

Jinyoung let out a heavy sigh. He put Jiyun down.
"Jiyun-ah, come here." said Jisoo as she walked to him and pick him up.
"Thanks to me, I take care of him." said Jinyoung.
"I wouldn't." said Jisoo.

She steps back. She check Jiyun body and suddenly her eyes landed on bruises on his wrist.
"What is this? Where did you get this!?" Jisoo asked. Jinyoung chuckles.
"He really stubborn so I being hard on him." said Jinyoung. She gasp.
"YOU MONSTER!!!" yelled Jisoo.
"Jisoo, if you come back to me, I wouldn't hurt him." said Jinyoung.
"You think I'm stu*id!? I wouldn't give you a second chance or any chance you assh*le!!!" yelling Jisoo.

Jinyoung laughed.
"You become fierce, jagiya. I like it." said Jinyoung.
"You crazy, Jin. I'm sorry but...you wouldn't see me again." by that Jisoo run out. She can hear Jinyoung yelling.
"I WILL COME BACK FOR YOU JISOO!!!" yelled Jinyoung.

Jisoo run as fast as she can. She can feel her feet become hurt again. It not heal enough yet.

Without her realised, she arrive at park. She sit on the bench and put Jiyun down. She kissed Jiyun forhead.
" I'm sorry, sweetie. It my fault." said Jisoo. She burst into tears. Now , she don't have any place to stay. She take out her phone and try to call Rose.

RING!! RING!!

"I... I know how to play~ I know this game~ it all the same~"

Rose in recording room. She busy with singing so she didn't hear the call.

Jisoo try to call again but still no response. Chanyeol is out of town right now. Shs don't have anyone else. Except....Kim SeokJin.

Jisoo like it or not, she take out her phone. It take a while for him to pick up.
"Hello?" Jin said.
"J-Jin." said Jisoo with cracking voice. She sobbing and Jin can tell that she crying.
"Jisoo? What's wrong??" Jin asked.
"Can you pick me up at t-the park??" Jisoo asked.
"Sure. I will be right there." said Jin.

It about 20 minutes like that, he finally arrive. She saw he still wearing grey shirt and black coat. He run to her.
"Are you okay?" Jin asked.
"I know it conflict but...can me and Jiyun stay with you for awhile?" Jisoo asked.

Jin stunned and turn his head to a little kid beside her. He want to ask but it not the right time. Jin hold her arms.
"Come on." said Jin. Jisoo try to stand up but she almost fell.
"I think..it not heal enough because I'm running just now." said Jisoo.
"We have to get you home." said Jin.

He pick Jiyun up even he curious who is this kid. He bring them to his car while his free hand holding Jisoo waist.

During the ride, it was silence. Jin broke the silence.
"Who is that kid?" Jin asked.
"He...uh.." Jisoo try to find a words. Well, Jin know she plan to lied.
"You lied, I left you behind." said Jin.
"Okay okay. He is my...son." said Jisoo.

Jin hit the break and it cause Jisoo startled. While the kid is fine.
"Yah!! What is that for!?" yelling Jisoo.
"You have son!?" Jin asked.
"I did..." said Jisoo.
"Why you...keep it hide?" Jin asked.
"None of your business." said Jisoo.
"Jisoo, even we just met for months or week, but I know how you lying." said Jin.
"I said nothing. Okay?" said Jisoo.
"Jisoo. Tell me the truth." said Jin.
"There is no the truth." said Jisoo.
"Yes it is. Now tell me." said Jin.

Jisoo silence.
"Jisoo."
"Jisoo."
"Jiso-"
"BECAUSE I SCARED PEOPLE JUDGING ME OKAY!? THERE. YOU SATISFIED NOW !!??" yelling Jisoo.

Jin remained silence.
"I'm scared people think that I'm pregnant without married. Actually, married before. Claudia know about it." said Jisoo.
"She know?" Jin asked.
"Yes. When I send her to school." said Jisoo.
"Then, it mean...you married already?" Jin asked with sadness.
"I already divorce. He left me because I have Jiyun." said Jisoo.

Jin felt like to punch that guy for hurting her.
"And he come back just now. I run from him." said Jisoo with tears dripping. Jin sigh and leaned his hand on her cheeks.
"You will live with me." said Jin.

......

Knowing she already married is hurting him. Knowing she already divorce is make him relief.
"You can rest here first. I will asked my maid to buy you and...Jiyun things. Okay?" Jin asked. She nods. He about to walk but Jisoo voice stopped him.
"Thank you." said Jisoo.
"Anything for you." said Jin with smile.

Jin close the door slowly. Then, he rush to Claudia room and slammed the door open. His little sister who studying startled by him.
"What the heck is wrong with you!!??" Claudia yelled.
"You already know that Jisoo have a kid and already married before and you didn't tell me!!?!" Jin asked.
"She's here?" Claudia asked.
"She living with us for awhile because her stup*d ex-husband is come back to her and she run." said Jin.
"You look tense." said Claudia with smirked.
"I'm...n-not!!" said Jin.
"Come on, big brother. I know you." said Claudia. Jin let out a heavy sigh.
"Fine. I-" Claudia cut him.
"You love her." said Claudia.

Jin frowned at her.
"I did?" he asked.
"You did. No need any detail. Just love her because she deserved love and you also deserved it." said Claudia.

Jin chuckles.
"You sound like Eomma." said Jin.
"Hello!! I'm her daughter!!" said Claudia.
"If Eomma still alive, I bet I have to face the same sentence." said Jin.

They laughed together.

CONTINUE~