Plan - ( It is??? )

Jin run and he bumped to people many times. He just said sorry. Thank goodness some people is not yelling madly at him. He look at his watch and it already 8:59 am.

He almost arrive.

Please...wait..Jisoo

Jisoo staring at mirror. She's so beautiful and pretty. She wearing a white dress that Lisa make for her. Her hair tied into bun and have flower around it. The stylist already down with her makeup.

This is it. She will married again. She can't believe it. She take a deep breath and let it out. The door open reveal Lisa.
"Unnie, the ceremony will start soon. Come on." said Lisa.
"Is Jin...already here?" Jisoo asked.
"Not yet. But I'm sure he will be here soon." said Lisa.

Jisoo nods and stand up. Lisa help her to walk in case she will tripped or something. She hope Jin will come. When they on their way to the door where it lead her to wedding place, they heard Jimin and Rose.

"Woah, how you guys arrive before Jin?" Lisa asked.
"We have our way." said Rose. She layed her back on the wall while panting heavily.
"What's wrong?" Jisoo asked. Jimin raised his finger to wait for a minutes. After he finally calm down, he talk.
"Jin is coming toward here. We saw him already come in." said Jimin.
"And thank goodness he didn't see us." said Rose.

"I have to find Jungkook. Rose, stay with Jisoo." said Lisa. She nods weakly.
"I'll be beside Jinyoung." by that, Jimin went in.

Jisoo staring at the door wondering if this right or not? Rose finally calm down and hold her arms.
"Are you ready, Unnie?" Rose asked. Jisoo look down.
"I...I don't know..." said Jisoo.
"What you mean you don't know?" Rose frowned.
"You know what, Rose? I can't do it. " said Jisoo. Rose gasp.
"What!? Yah, it your wedding. It already start." said Rose.
"I know that but...what if...he hurt me?" Jisoo asked.

Rose sigh and cupped her face.
"Unnie, I know he wouldn't do that again. Trust me. " said Rose.
"I'm scared..." said Jisoo. Rose smile sweetly. She know it hard to married even she don't experience it yet.
"I'm here with you. You always be there with me right? Since I'm child. So, it time for me to pay you that. I'm always be here with you." said Rose. Jisoo smile softly and hug Rose.
"Thank you, Rosie. You are really my best friend I ever had. " said Jisoo.

Rose chuckles.
"I am. " said Rose.
"I love you, sis." said Jisoo.
"I love you too." said Rose. They broke the hug and Rose wipe tears that run down her face.
"Don't crying. You will ruin your make up." said Rose. Jisoo laughed and nods.

Rose hold her arms and the door open. The music start to play. There is it...Jinyoung standing. Jisoo and Rose walked slowly.

This is it...

Without, Jisoo realised, she already in front of Jinyoung.

Lisa and Jungkook went to the first ground.
"Where is Jin!?" Jungkook asked.
"I don't know!!" said Lisa. Then, a figure that coming in.

"There he is!!" Jungkook and Lisa run toward him. Jin who trying to find where is the ceremony being held startled when heard the two maknae voice.
"Lisa!? Jungkook!? How you-" they cut him.
"We don't have much time!! Jisoo is at the second floor in the hall!! She will get married with Jinyoung!!" said Jungkook. Jin eyes become wide. He run to elevator leaving them.

Jungkook and Lisa look at each other and high five.
"It easy to scared him." said Lisa.
"I know right." said Jungkook.

Soon the elevator door open, he run tot he door. He slammed the door open and saw a lot of people there. He look around and saw...Jisoo...standing there with white wedding dress. In front of her is Jinyoung.

"Jin-" Jisoo stopped talking when Jin rush to her and...hug her.

Her eyes widen. She really stunned with his sudden act.. While Jinyoung just staring. A lot of people whispering about them.
"I'm sorry..." said Jin. He felt his eyes betrayed him. Tears slowly run down on his face.
"I'm really sorry. I shouldn't lied to you. I shouldn't ego with you. I shouldn't...hurt you. I should tell the truth about what I felt to you." said Jin.
"What you mean?" Jisoo asked as she broke the hug.

She felt hurt when see his tears.
"I...I love you Jisoo. " said Jin. Jisoo stunned.
"I love you. I really am. I just...I don't know what happened to me. I can't accept that I love you. Every time you around me, you make me want to flirt you, hang out with you, close with you even take care of you. I didn't mean to hurt you. I swear-" Jisoo shut him with....kissing him.

Jin shocked at first but then he kiss her back. Rose smile and look at Jimin. He also smile. Jisoo broke the kiss.
"I love you too." said Jisoo.
"W-What?" Jin asked.
"I love you and actually... all of this is plan." said Jisoo. He frowned.
"What plan?" Jin asked. Rose laughed.
"It plan, Jin. Jisoo come here at first and when she realise that she love you, she want you to feel what she feel. " said Rose.
"So...you guys...just acting so that I will come here?" Jin asked.

They nods.
"But..what about Jinyoung?" Jin asked as he look at him. Jinyoung smile.
"He's the one who help me." said Jisoo.
"I think Jisoo might not be the one for me. When I see her crying every night just about you, it make me even hurt. So it time for me to give up and let her go." said Jinyoung.
"So..you're not get married with her?" Jin asked.
"No. YOU are the one that we waiting for." said Jinyoung.

Jin can't hold it anymore. He bursts into tears and hug Jinyoung.
"Thank you. Thank you very much!!" said Jin. Jinyoung patted his back. The audiences clapped their hands and feel touch by this drama.
"You welcome. It time for you to change the clothes." said Jinyoung.
"Clothes? But I don't bring any suit." said Jin.
"I have." said Lisa. Jin look at her.
"Where did-" she cut him.
"Shhh!! Now come on!!" said Lisa.

Jisoo hold his hands and pull him.
"We need to get married!! Hurry up!!" said Jisoo with chuckles.
"Wait, I don't understand!!" said Jin.

After a few minutes, there he is. Wearing black suit with bow. His hair is really smart. He standing in front of the one he love.
"Do you Kim Seokjin, take Kim Jisoo as your wife and through sweet and pain with her forever?" Jin smile.
"I do." he said.
"Do you Kim Jisoo, take Kim Seokjin as your husband and through sweet and pain with him forever?"
"I really do." said Jisoo.
"You may kiss the bride!!"

Jin hold her waist and bring her closer.
"I can't believe my secretary is my wife now." said Jin.
"That why...follow your heart." said Jisoo.
"I am. " Jin kiss her and they can heard people cheering over them.

Lisa hugged Jungkook and he spinning her around. Rose clapped her hands and Jimin hold her waist. He kiss her head.

Unnie...happy married day.

CONTINUE ~