Turning - ( I'm the one who blushing...)

It been 2 weeks Jisoo stay at hospital. Now, doctor told Jin that she can be discharged. Jin just got back from his work so it mean..he come to hospital at night. He went in and saw Jisoo staring outside the window.

"Jisoo, doctor said that you can be discharged today." said Jin.
"Ah..really?" Jisoo asked. Jin somehow looking at her with confused.
"Are you okay? You seem not happy." said Jin.
"No. I'm okay. It just..." she stop talking and look at her laps.
"Just what?" Jin asked.
"Just...scared to go out." said Jisoo. Jin sigh heavily and hold her hands.
"Come on. We go home. Jiyun is waiting." said Jin. Jisoo nods slowly and get up from bed.
"Let's pack your stuff first and change your clothes." said Jin.

Jisoo nodded.

°°°°°

Jisoo didn't talking at all. Jin realised it but he didn't ask her. He worried about her. Why she silence so sudden?

Soon, they arrive. They went out and went to the house.
"Welcome home Ms Jisoo. " said Gi. She smile and hug her.
"I miss you." said Jisoo.
"I think Jiyun miss you a lot than you miss me." said Gi.
"Where is he??" Jisoo asked.
"He's upstairs." said Gi.

Jisoo bowed and went upstairs. Jin take off his coat.
"Where is Claudia?" Jin asked.
"She said she hang out with her friends. She just out a minute ago and she said she will be back at 5 pm." said Gi.
"She better do or else I will dragged her." said Jin. Gi let out a chuckles. Jin went upstairs and about to went to his room but suddenly, he heard Jisoo laughing.

It from baby room. Jin peeked inside and he saw a beautiful view. It was a mother who hold her son and playing with him. Jin smile gently.

Suddenly, Jiyun saw Jin. He giggles when saw Jin. Jisoo confused who Jiyun look at.
"Who are you looking at, Jiyun?" Jisoo asked. He pointed to the door so she turn around and there is no one.
"Yah, Jiyun. You scared me. Let's get you to sleep." said Jisoo.

Jin who is sigh in relief shake his head. He went to his room and close it.
"Is that how is it if I have family??" Jin asked.

He never have anyone except for Claudia and Gi. He sit at the bed and sigh. He wondered is Jinyoung will ruin his life with Jisoo? Is he will never give up?

Jin keep asking himself. He worried about Jisoo. Wait. Worried? The way he worried is different. Jin realised that he mad at Jinyoung when he know that he hurt her. Is he...inlove with his own assistant?

Even he admit he love her, he asking himself. Is it too fast for him to fell for her? His thought interuppted soon he heard the door open.

"I know you peeked on me just now." said Jisoo. He turn his head and saw she holding Jiyun. He sit up.
"What? No I'm not." Jin try to play dumb. Jisoo rolled her eyes.
"Like I don't know. " said Jisoo. Jin chuckles then he stare at her.
"Why you stare at me like that? It creepy." said Jisoo. He snapped out from his mind then smirked.
"Nothing. Why? You can't handle my staring?" Jin asked.
"I can't because it creepy." said Jisoo. He laughed as he layed back on the bed.

Jisoo went to him and sit on the bed.
"Jisoo, where is your house?" Jin asked. When Jin asking that, Jisoo felt hurt. It like he want to kick them out. Jin realised what he said.
"I-I didn't mean to kick you out. I'm just asking because I never went to your house before." said Jin.
"I don't have any." mumbled Jisoo.
"What you mean??" Jin asked.
"I got kick out from my first house. Second, Jinyoung buy me a house but I don't know it was him. So, I run." said Jisoo.
"So...you really don't have any place to stay?" Jin asked.

When Jin asking that, it make Jisoo realised something. She remembered that Rose have asked her to stay with her.
"I forgot to tell Rose!!" said Jisoo. He frowned.
"Tell Rose what?" Jin asked.
"She asking me to stay with her. So, I will sleep with Rose. I forgot to inform you." said Jisoo. Somehow, Jin felt angry. He doesn't want Jisoo left him. He want her to stay here. He want to see her face everyday.
"No. You will stay here." said Jin. Jisoo gasp and huffed in mad.
"What!? I can't stay here forever!!" said Jisoo.
"Yes you can." said Jin. She glare at him deathly while Jin just look at her with blank.

Jin sit up and leaned his face closer. Jisoo didn't move her face but just stay. She try to hide her blushing and keep a cool face.
"Assistant have to stick with their boss." said Jin.
"Doesn't mean to stick with you 24 hours." said Jisoo. Jin silence at first but then he look at Jiyun who sitting on her laps.
"I'm sure Jiyun wouldn't like it." said Jin.
"Wouldn't like it what?" Jisoo asked. He smirked and leaned on her ear.
"To have a new father." he whispered. He leaned back to see her reaction but nothing.

Then, Jisoo smile at him. She said something that make Jin stunned and can't say anything. This time...Jin is the one blushing.

"There is no way Jiyun wouldn't like it. He really wish to have a new father."

CONTINUE~