Waiting - ( I'm coming for you.)

They only need to wait for a few hours to arrive in LA. She open the bag and smile.
"You really fast making that dress and suit." said Jungkook.
"I am. I can't wait to see Unnie wedding." said Lisa. Jungkook hold her hands.
"I can't wait to see the flower that Jisoo Noona throw will end up on you. Even it not but I'm still become your future husband."said Jungkook.

Lisa giggles and push his head slightly.

Meanwhile Jimin looking at Rose who keep eating.
"You know...you might be fat."said Jimin.
"That's great. I know not all guy love fat girl." said Rose.
"Hey. Do not say that."said Jimin. Rose shurgged shoulder.

It not true...body is nothing to see...what we see is heart.

××××××

Now they inside the airport. This is it. Today is Jisoo wedding day. Jin hold his lugagge.
"Let's go." said Jin.
"Woah, hyung. Slow down!!" said Jimin.
"Rose, when is the wedding start?" Jin asked.
"Umm..Jisoo said it start at...9 am." said Rose.

Jin look at his wacth and it already 8:15 am.
"We don't have much time. We need to use taxi." said Jin.
"But hyung, we don't have any LA money."said Jungkook. That what he forgot to do. Jin hold his head and groaned frutratedly.
"ARGHHHH FU*K!!!!!" yelled Jin.
"Calm down. We can walk. The wedding place is not far from here."said Lisa.

Jin look at her with surprised.
"Where?" Jin asked.
"It three or four block from here." said Lisa.
"It FAR Lisa!!!!!" yelled Jin. Lisa raised her hands like criminal.
"Geez, I'm sorry." said Lisa. Jungkook patted her head to comfort her.
"It okay. Now, let's go." said Jin.
"Wait wait wait. Are we going to walk?" Rose asked.
"Yes. Have any better idea?" Jin asked.
"Rose can't handle walking too far. " said Jimin.

Jin let out a heavy sigh.
"Please...help me to get through this."said Jin. Rose smile and hold Jimin hands.
"It okay. I can hold it."said Rose. Jimin sigh and nodded.

Tick tock tock tick

The clock already show that it already 8:45 am. Jin walked really fast. Rose can't hold it anymore. Jimin holding her hand possesively.

"Hyung, slow down. " said Jimin. Jin didn't listen. He really want to fast or not Jisoo will officially married with Jinyoung.
"Hyung.." Jimin call. No reaponse.
"Hyung!! Rose can't walk anymore!!" said Jimin.

Rose already limp and Jimin still supported her. Jin stopped and turn around.
"Guys, we only have a few minutes." said Jin.
"And Rose can't handle it anymore in few minutes." said Jimin.
"Just pick her up like a bride style." said Jin.
"I would love to do that but-" Jimin being cut by Rose.
"Where is Lisa and Jungkook?" Rose asked.

The boys stopped arguing and look around. They just realised that the two maknae is not here.
"Where are they??" Jin asked.
"I don't know. Probably...we left them behind." said Rose. Jimin huffed in angry and put his hands on his hips.
"Great, hyung. Now we have two missing innocent kids." said Jimin. Rose rolled her eyes.
"I don't think they are innocent." mumbled Rose.

Jin look down and sigh.
"Listen-" Jin being cut by Jimin.
"No!! You LISTEN to me. Rose can't walk anymore. That two annoying kids is missing and now you just being....in your way." said Jimin.
"Woah waoh, is this drama?" Rose asked. Jimin close her mouth.
"Jimin, Jisoo could probably wait-"
"No!! We can't stand it anymore. Even it just this day you acting like this, I personally can't handle it." said Jimin.

Jin frowned at him.
"What you mean?" Jin asked.
"You walk alone. We will wait here." said Jimin. Jin stare at him.
"Fine. That is great idea. Wait here." by that he run.

Jimin eyes widen.
"Look like your drama is not happened. It not like you planning right?" Rose asked. Jimin graoned.
"Shut up. Come on. We need to be hurry and-Oh! Your acting is not good enough." said Jimin. Rose jaw dropped.
"Yah!! Youre the one who taught me that!! We pratice together at home and guess what!? You fuc*ing flirting with me!! How supposed I want to be a good actor!?" Rose asked.

Jimin rolled his eyes.
"You are too cute that time and I can't handle it. We don't time to arguing. Come on!!" Jimin pull her.

CONTINUE~