Hurting - ( You wouldn't give up )

Jin fix his coat. Now, he totally healthy. He smirked as he compliment himself on the mirror. He take his phone and wallet and went downstairs.

"If he crying, just make him a milk. All his stuff is in my room. It on the bed." said Jisoo. Claudia nods as she hold Jiyun in her arms.
"Don't worried, Unnie. Everything will be..just fine." said Claudia.

Jin scoffed.
"Even yourself you can't take care." said Jin.
"Yah!! Who feed you all this time!!??" Claudia asked.
"I'm the one who should say that!!!" said Jin
"Okay okay. Calm down." said Jisoo as she get on the middle.
"Now, Jin. We have work. Claudia, take care of Jiyun." said Jisoo.

The siblings huffed in annoyed.
"Now, we have to go. Let's go, Jin." said Jisoo.
"Bye Bye!!!" said Claudia.

******

Jisoo writing and Jin admiring her while standing in the door. She didn't realised because she too focus on it.

Jin staring at her. Her face when focus on something is...cute. Her smooth hair, her lips, her nose and her eyes is perfect. Why even he think about this? He love her...but why he didn't say it yet?

"Jin?" Jisoo call. Jin startled.
"What's wrong?" Jisoo asked.
"N-Nothing. Anyway, what are you doing?" Jin asked as he went to her.
"Doing...my work. Why?" Jisoo asked. She frowned at him.
"Oh. I don't have work to do." said Jin. It lied. He have a lot of work. Jisoo rolled her eyes.
"That ridiculous. I just hand you a documents to handle. " said Jisoo.

Jin groaned.
"I'm lazy okay. Can't I spend time with my future wife?" Jin asked. Jisoo stopped for awhile then she continue.
"When we will getting married?" Jisoo asked.
"I don't know. It up to Claudia. She's the one who will plan it. " said Jin.

Jisoo look down. Why she felt she not happy? She felt like...all of this married is deal. It like...it not a proposal. She sigh heavily and Jin notice it.
"Are you okay?" Jin asked.
"Y-Yeah. Anyway, did you still use the ring that you bought for us?" Jisoo asked with hoping that he still using it.
"Well, I did." said Jin.

Jisoo smile.
"Really?" Jisoo asked.
"Yes. A past week ago but now I'm not. " said Jin. Her smile faded.
"W-Why?" Jisoo asked.
"It just a fake ring. Nothing much. " said Jin.

Wow...

Jisoo smile forcedly.
"Oh...okay. " said Jisoo.
"You still use it?" Jin asked.
"I'm... not. I didn't use it." said Jisoo while put her right hand down. Jin felt hurt. He also hoping that she use it. He actually scared to tell that he still use it.
"That's great." said Jin. It not. Inside him is not.

I think...we're not...belong to each other? Maybe.

"Hey, you want to join for lunch?" Jin asked.
"I don't think so." said Jisoo.
"Rose is there also. Don't worried." said Jin.
"Oh..okay then." said Jisoo.

Everything is awkward. Both of them..didn't say the truth to each other. Both of them..hide their feelings. When will they let it out? Before it too late?

Jin let Jisoo ride with him. They drive to cafe that where they will met.
"Unnie!!" Rose waved. Jisoo mile and went to them.
"Hey, wow. Both of you together." said Jisoo. Rose blushed while Jimin smirked.
"N-No. It..it just coincidence." said Rose.
"Really?" Jimin asked.
"Shut up!!" Rose said.

Jin sit beside Jisoo and fist bump Jimin.
"Hey, Jimin. How you doing?" Jin asked.
"Bad." said Jimin.
"Why?" Jin asked. They start to talk.

Rose staring at Jisoo confusedly. She silence while staring at her food. Rose know her Unnie wouldn't be quiet like this except she have a problem.

"Unnie...you okay?" Rose asked. Jisoo didn't response. Rose hold her wrist and she flinched.
"W-What?" Jisoo asked. Rose frowned.
"Are you okay?" Rose asked.
"I'm okay." said Jisoo.

Rose is not satisfied by it. She hold Jisoo wrist and stand up.
"H-Hey what's wrong?" Jisoo asked. The boys look at them with confusion.
"We have to go to bathroom first." said Rose.
"Together?" Jin asked.
"Yes. Is that wrong?" Rose asked.
"It...weird." said Jimin. She rolled her eyes.
"So what? You want me to go with you?" Rose asked. Jimin smirked.
"That would be better." said Jimin.

Rose blushed. She hold her wrist.
"We just...have to do..girl stuff!!" by that she dragged Jisoo to bathroom.

Soon they arrive. Rose close the door and look at Jisoo with serious. Jisoo just stare at her with confusion.
"What is wrong with you!?" Jisoo asked.
"I'm the one who should asked that. " said Rose.
"What's wrong with me?" Jisoo asked.

Rose sigh and went to stall. She close the door and doing her business.
"You acting weird, Unnie." said Rose.
"What you mean acting weird? I'm... I am me." said Jisoo.
"No. Not that. You quiet today. Is it..something bothering you?" Rose asked. Jisoo turn and look at the mirror.
"Why you ask?" Jisoo asked.
"Because I know you, Unnie. You're the one who raised me when Chanyeol is busy. " said Rose.

Jisoo sigh heavily.
"It about Jin." said Jisoo.
"What about him? " Jisoo asked.
"You telling me that..we should confess right? Well, I didn't. " said Jisoo.
"Like I expect. Why you didn't?" Rose asked.
"Because he don't love me." said Jisoo.

Rose flushed the toilet and went out.
"How you can be so sure that he don't? " Rose asked as she wash her hand and dry it.
"He didn't wearing our wedding ring. He think this wedding is just..a deal. Just..something that he should help me from Jinyoung. I don't need his pity." said Jisoo.
"Have you ask him?" Rose asked.
"There is no need to ask him." said Jisoo.

She take off the ring and hand it to Rose.
"Because it shows enough." said Jisoo and went out. Rose sigh and look at the ring.

I know you hurt, Unnie. But...it will be more if you keep it by yourself.

CONTINUE ~