Caring - ( Sudden Expression )

Jisoo wake up by a sunglight hitting her eyes. She groaned lazily and close her face using the blanket. She feel uncomfortable in her position so she try to change.

Soon, she turn her back and move her leg, she felt her muscle hurt. She hissed in pain. By that, she open her eyes.
"Arghh...it hurting..." mumbled Jisoo. Her muscle hurt probably because of non stop work yesterday.

She sit up and she felt dizzy. She sweating a lot. She felt her body is cold but why she sweating? Suddenly, the bathroom door open reveal Jin. He wearing skinny jeans and blue hoodie.

"Oh, you wake up. We will go back to Korea tomorrow because you finished all the work yesterday so we go home early." said Jin. Jisoo felt really weak to say anything. She only felt want to vomit by this dizzy.

Jin notice her expression. He walked to her.
"Are you okay?" Jin asked. She nods weakly.
"I don't think so because...your sweating making the pillow wet. " said Jin. He put his palm hand on her forhead.
"What the...YOU HAVE FEVER!!" yelled Jin as he pull his hand back.
"I..t-think so." said Jisoo.
"You have to rest. Before that, let get you a quick shower." said Jin.

Quick shower?

Jisoo look at him. That mean Jin will be with her in shower room!? Jin understand her look.
"Don't worried. I wouldn't look. " said Jin as he hold her arms.

Jisoo try to stand up and she hissed in pain.
"Ahh..." she sit on the bed. Jin look down to her feet.
"Your feet must be hurt. That why don't wear higheels." said Jin. Jisoo rolled her eyes. It women. It normal though. Without Jisoo expect anything, she felt herself off of ground. She look at Jin who pick her up like bride style right now.
"Come on." said Jin and walked to bathroom.

Jin put her on the counter. Then, he went to cabinet to search for something. Somehow, Jisoo staring at him. She realised that he take care of her. She also realised that she just have skin contact with him.

Without her realised, a soft and wet and fabric touch her skin. When she look again, it was Jin wiped her face with wet fabric.
"It your own fault stay in the rain." said Jin.
"It your fault also give me a lot of work." said Jisoo. He stopped what he doing and continue again.

Right now, he silence. Jisoo just look down. Jin wiped her face and neck. Time to time, it get lower. Jin wiped her stomach that mean his hand under her shirt. But he didn't go to her chest. Even he's not but it still...it give shivering to Jisoo.

Soon he done, he get lower. He wiped her thighs to inner thighs. Jisoo just stare at him with red cheeks. Meanwhile, Jin just calm but inside him in holding himself. After he finished, Jin put a side the fabric.
"I take some clothes for you at your room and you wait here. DO NOT move." said Jin while point his index finger to her.

Jisoo nods slowly. By that, Jin walked out to her room. Jisoo finally breath. She didn't notice that she holding her breath this whole time.

Why I'm blushing? What is wrong with me!!??

Jisoo touch her cheeks and it hot. She don't know it because of fever or blushing. After a few minutes, he arrive. He holding a bag plastic.
"Here. All set." said Jin.
"All set? That mean..." Jisoo nervously waiting for his answer.
"Your undergermanst? Don't worried. It not me who pack it. I ask some lady worker out there to help me." said Jin.

Jisoo let out a relief sigh.
"Change your clothes. Call if you already done." said Jin. He waked out and close the door.

How I supposed to change? If my muscle is in pain right now?

Jisoo groaned and look like she have to face the suffered. Jin leaned his back on the door waiting for her. He felt hurt seeing her like that and plus with his fault.

He shouldn't let her do all of it. He let out a heavy sigh. But at the same time, he felt...happy. Happy that he can take care of her. Even he felt his heart beating sometimes but he felt happy.

Suddenly, he heard groaning. It was groaning in pain. It come from bathroom. He knock it slightly.
"Jisoo? Are you okay?" Jij asked.
"Just...it muscle pain." said Jisoo. Her sound is really weak. Jin try to hold his laugh.

If he waa her husband, he would like to help but sadly, they are nothing.

Jisoo finally done. She let out a sigh. Even it tiring, she still success. Thank go, Jin didn't help her if he does...her body will be revealed.

When Jisoo think again, Jin really...a good man. He didn't look or ask something pervert. Jisoo smile on that thought. He just heling and didn't mean to do anything. Jisoo know he holding himself and every guy would do like that.

It normal. But Jin..he can hold himself.
"I'm done!!!" yelled Jisoo. The door open.
"Let's get you to bed." said Jin as he pick her up to bed.

He layed her on the bed slowly. Then, he sit beside her and take her foot carefully. He put it on his laps.
"I will message your foot. Please hold your pain." said Jin. She nods. While he do his work, it really hurt. Jisoo bite her lips trying to hold the screaming.
"I'm sorry.." said Jin.
"It okay. At least, we can go home right? I really miss Ji- I mean..my home." said Jin.
"But you are hurt..." said Jin.
"Hey.." Jisoo sit up and leaned her hand to his shoulder.
"It fine. Everyone make a mistake. Cheer up!!" said Jisoo.

Jin didn't response. Jisoo put hwr finger at the corner of his lips and push it upwars.
"Smile~" said Jisoo. Jin stunned by it. Then, it replace it with laughed.
"You are so funny, Jisoo." said Jin. Jisoo chuckles.

Little bit they know, someone is eardropped them.
"Sir, they happy together. Please, don't do this." said Lisa.
"I don't care. That Kim Jisoo...must be replace. You have to follow the my order." said...Uncle Byuk.

Continue~