Relationship - ( Wife and husband.)

Jisoo trying to focus on her work but...she keep thinking about Jin. Is he serious about it? Does he mean it? Jisoo sigh heavily and leaned her back on her chair. She have to work even Jin doesn't let her yet.

She don't want to being a burden for Jin and the others. Then, she wondered. What if she...become his wife? Suddenly, a negative imagines popped out in her mind.  She felt her cheeks become hot. She shake her head to throw that things.
"Why I'm suddenly...being a pervert?" Jisoo asked herself.

"What if I'm the one who want to be your husband"

The words that Jin said still flying in her mind. Like...Jin is beside her whispering to her. One question.

Did Jin really mean it???

Suddenly, a knock interuppted Jisoo.
"Uhh..come in!!" said Jisoo. The door open reveal a girl.
"Ms Jisoo. There is someone want to meet you at waiting room." she said.
"Tell that person to wait. I'll come." said Jisoo.
"Okay. " she bowed and went out.

Jisoo sigh heavily and arranged her file before she went out. She close her door but before she walked away, she glance at Jin door.

There is no way he mean it right?? But...if he does then...

Half of Jisoo hoping he mean it but half of her scared. She just walked away and go to waiting room. She open the door and-

"Hai there, Jagiya." Jisoo eyes become wide. She stuck at her place.
"Jagi? Why you just stand there?" Jinyoung asked.
"W-Why y-you here?" Jisoo asked. Jinyoung smirked.

Jin put the file aside because it already done. He let out a heavy sigh. He keep thinking about Jisoo. She didn't answer him yesterday night.

Is she...shocked? I shouldn't do that...

Suddenly, the door open without knock.
"Knock first-" before Jin said anything, the worker already cut him.
"Mr Kim!! There's someone keep bothering Ms Jisoo!!!" said worker. Jin eyes become wide.

Without wasting his time, he rush to the waiting room.

Jisoo try to escaped from Jinyoung.
"Jin!! Let me go!!" yelled Jisoo.
"I'm not Jin!! I'm Jinyoung!! Stop using that nick name!!" said Jinyoung.
"I don't care!! Are you nuts!!??" yelled Jisoo.
"How could you married with Jin, huh!!??" yelled Jinyoung.
"What are you talking about!!?? " said Jisoo. Jinyoung become more harsh. He tighten his grip and it make Jisoo more hurt. It obvious that it will leave a bruise.
"LET ME-" with blink of eyes, Jinyoung already fell on the ground while holding his jaw.

Jisoo stunned. What happened? Suddenly, she felt someone hold her waist.
"I told you..don't touch her." Jin voice become deep and...scary. She look at Jin and his expression already dark.

Jinyoung chuckles and stand up.
"This is your new husband, huh?" Jinyoung smirked.
"W-What?" Jisoo asked. Jin grip on Jisoo waist become tight.
"She is my wife. What your problem??" Jin asked.
"My problem is you. You take what is mine." said Jinyoung. Jin scoffed.
"It not yours anymore. You let her go so..I take her. " said Jin.

Jinyoung chuckles darkly.
"Proof to me that she is your wife." said Jinyoung.
"Are you nuts!! I already show you the ring right!!!" yelled Jisoo. Jinyoung smirked.
"Ring can be fake you know." said Jinyoung.

Jisoo clenched her jaw but suddenly....

Everything turn into slow motion. Jisoo felt her chin being hold and turn to Jin. Then....he kissed her. Jisoo eyes become wide. His lips is soft and sweet. Then, he broke the kiss. Jinyoung felt his blood already boiling.

Jin look at Jinyoung and smirked.
"Now, you believe it?" Jin asked. Jinyoung didn't say anything but they can see his hand turn into fist. He walked out but stop beside Jin.
"You win this time, Jin." by that he walked out. Jisoo scared of him but her hand get to Jin hand and hold it. Jin look at her and stroke her hair.
"I know you scared. I'm here." whispered Jin.

^^^^^^

Jin put down the cup of coffee on the desk. He sit infront of Jisoo. She staring at her laps.
"Are you okay??" Jin asked. She nods. Jin look at Jisoo wrist and it bruise.
"Let me treat your wrist." said Jin as he want to hold Jisoo wrist but she pull her wrist back.
"Is it hurt that bad??" Jin asked.

Jisoo didn't say anything. She just looking down. Jin kneel infront of her and hold her hands gentle.
"Jisoo..." Jin called. Jisoo look at Jin and...she shed her tears.
"I'm s-scared..." said Jisoo. Jin hold her cheeks and wiped her tears.
"Jisoo, I'm here.." said Jin. Jisoo burst into tears.
"I just want my old life back.." said Jisoo. Jin staring at her with worried. He hug her and patted her back.
"Shhh, I will protect you from him." said Jin.

Jisoo broke the hug and...
"Did you mean it?" Jisoo asked.
"Mean what??" Jin asked.
"Did you mean it that...you wanf to be my husband?" Jisoo asked. Jin stunned but he come back.
"I mean it Jisoo...." said Jin. Suddenly, Jisoo said something that make Jin can't believe it...

"Then, I accept you..."

CONTINUE ~