Time - ( There Is Nothing To Be Late)

Rose put the wet towel on his forehead.
"Here. Your medicine is here so...you can eat whenever it right on time." said Rose. He nods.
"If you have something else just shouting. We will be downstairs." said Jimin. He nods.
"Umm.. If you don't mind, can I borrow your kitchen?" Rose asked.

He nods again. Jimin frowned in confused. He didn't say any single words after the bath time.
"Great. Then...we will go now and let you rest." Rose hold Jimin hand and bring him out.

Rose close the door.
"Why he so quiet? Is he mad at us?" Jimin asked.
"Don't know. Probably thinking about something." said Rose.
"I'm curious." said Jimin.
"Nahh~ just let him have his privacy time." Rose walked away and Jimin just sigh.

Jimin sit on the couch and saw Claudia.
"You going now?" Jimin asked.
"I can't wait for it." she wink and went out with her luggage. Rose heard it and just chuckles.

Jisoo put down Jiyun in the crib.
"You stay here. Eomma need to call Lisa. She's a great designer. I don't know why she don't be a designer instead of become Jungkook assistant." said Jisoo.

She take out her phone and call her. It been awhile they didn't talk. Lisa have a great skills but not everyone know. There is some reasons why she keep want to be Jungkook assistant.

"Hey, Lis." said Jisoo.
"Unnie!? Omg!! Long time I don't hear you." said Lisa.
"Me too. I'm sorry because a lot of happened." said Jisoo.
"Aww, it okay. Anyway, why you calling?" Lisa asked.
"I need your help. I heard that you are great at making clothes or dress or anything else." said Jisoo.
"It true. Why?" Lisa asked.

Jisoo smirked.
"Can you...make wedding dress for me and...for Jin?" Jisoo asked.
"OMO!! YOU GUYS GETTING MARRIED!?" yelled Lisa.
"I will tell you from A to Z." said Jisoo.
"Hit me with it." said Lisa.

Actually, she at Jungkook office and she put it on speaker. Jungkook stare at Lisa curious. He leaned towards her.
"Why you want me to hear it also??" Jungkook whispered.
"Because I can sense that Jisoo and Jin have problem. Maybe I can help. She help me to be your assistant. Now , it my time to help her." said Lisa.

Jungkook smile at her gentle and patted her head.

Jin looking at the white ceiling. He keep thinking about Jisoo. She is getting married that is not...him. He sit up.

Jimin said...I have to follow my heart...and my heart say that...I want to find Jisoo.

He stand up and take his luggage. He finally getting over his head. He don't want to listen to his heart this time. He pack all of the stuff.

Jimin stand up and saw Rose cooking.
"What you cook?" Jimin asked.
"I'm not cooking yet. I'm still thinking what to cook. " said Rose. Jimin leaned his back on the counter.
"Black Bean Noodles?" Jimin asked.
"I'm sick of it. Another food?" Rose asked.

Jimin think about it for awhile. Suddenly, someone come downstairs.
"Guys, pack your stuff." said Jin. Jimin and Rose frowned when see Jin with luggage.
"Jin? Why you bring luggage?" Jimin asked.
"We need to go to LA now." said Jin.

Rose gasp and squealing.
"Are you serious!!??" Rose asked.
"I'm serious." said Jin.
"Why so sudden?" Jimin asked.
"When I think about what you said just now...you are right. We need to give our heart a chance." said Jin.
"But actually I say that without-" Rose close his mouth.

"Jin Oppa. Just go. We will after you." said Rose.
"Great. Meet at airport. We don't have much time." said jin with smirked. He walked away. Jin felt his heart is fire up. His love is really on fire. He will find Jisoo no matter what.
"Yah!! Why you do that!?" Jimin asked.

Rose glare at him.
"You want Jin to change his mind? We almost done, don't ruin it." said Rose. Jimin just replied her with 'hm'.

£££££

Jin and the others arrive at the airport. Before Jin walked, Jimin stopped him.
"Hyung, we don't have ticket." Jimin said. Jin smirked.
"You think I didn't prepared? I'm Kim SeokJin the CEO. I can snapped my finger to get the ticket." said Jin.

Jimin rolled his eyes. Jin know they only have a few days left. Soon, they got the ticket, they just about to walked but they heard a voice.

"Hyung!! Rose!!"

They turn around and saw Jungkook with Lisa running toward them.
"What are you guys doing here?" Rose asked.
"Jisoo call us to go to LA." said Jungkook.
"Why?" Jin asked.
"She said she need me to make her wedding dress with Jinyoung." said Lisa.

Jin heart broke hearing it. He look down and Jimin notice it.
"She invite you to her wedding?" Jimin asked.
"She did. Are you guys going too??" Jungkook asked.
"We are. Let's go together." said Jimin.

Rose look at Jin who looking down.
"Jin...you okay?" Rose asked.
"Yeah...you...look down." said Lisa.
"She...really serious about this." mumbled Jin.
"Hyung, pull yourself together. There is no time for you to heartbroken. Jisoo is out there waiting for you!! You need to cancel the wedding!!" said Jungkook and Jimin at the same time.

Rose eyes widen.
"You both is awesome." said Rose. Jin smirked and lifted his gaze.
"I'm not saying that I will give up." said Jin. They smile at him.
"We're going now." said Jin.
"Let's go!!!" yelling Lisa.
"Yahh!!! Bring your own luggage!! It heavy!!" yelled Jungkook.

I wouldn't let you married with Jinyoung not until I confessed to you.....

CONTINUE ~