Drowned | A Roleplay OC | Roscoe Alexander Harrison Jr.

Name: Roscoe "Ross" Alexander Harrison Jr.

Role: Artist

Age: Eighteen

Grade: 12th

Face Claim: Dimitris Kad

Personality: He is quite the witty person, always having a sarcastic comment no matter the situation, which mostly it is used to lighten the mood. He is very creative, he thinks outside the box and plans for every event if it were to happen. His brain is always going with new ideas, which he jots down in his notebook. He is quite friendly, although at times he can be off putting. He is a deticted boyfriend, will do anything to make sure his girl is treated like a queen. He is very thoughtful and puts a lot of time into everything he does, because why not?

Backstory: He grew up with two over protective parents who didn't let him do anything or go anywhere until he was sixteen and that was him nagging for it to happen. They want him to be the best and succeed in life, which won't happen if he follows his dreams. His parents want him to follow in his father's footsteps and become an attorney, since that is the family business. He doesn't want to, since it isn't his forte but he has to take classes because he has no choice and help out his father. He has a younger sister who is fifteen, her name is Rosé, and he loves her to death but she is the perfect daughter to his parents and is everything he isn't. She loves him and treats him like he does her, though on occasion she is a brat to him but all siblings are to each other.

Strengths: His brain, he is quite smart and had a pot of knowledge in his head, of course one can wonder how he remembers everything, but he has a secret, which is going over everything he knows every day | He will to keep fighting for others who don't have a voice or the means to help themselves | His need to always help people, because it has its perks, one call and he has people to help him with anything, his own resources. And those resources people really like to have on their side.

Weaknesses: Arguing people, he hates it and finds that it won't help at all, it is just going to cause a riff and make things worse than they already are. | Being told he is a dreamer and his goals are frivolous and he needs to start living in the real world. | Being guilt tripped into going something. He isn't a stubborn person, no is he really out there on certain things. He does tend to give in to the pure pressure because he feels like sometimes who he truly is, is a childish person. |

Other: He has always wanted a black lab but his parents are allergic to animal fur. | He drives a very old beat up and paint chipped red truck which is his pride and joy. | His wall is completely covered in paintings he had did when he was bored. | He can't ride a bike, he never had the best balance and could never figure it out. | He has a obsession with flavored chapstick which he keeps at least three flavors at all times in his pockets. |

Password: His girlfriend being put in danger. He would feel so horrible if anything were to happen to her. He cares so much for her and it would kill him inside to know he couldn't help or save her. He loves her so much and just the very thought of losing her gives him panic attacks and major anxiety.