The Sinners Society | A Roleplay Side Hoe Full Form| Tabitha O'Connell

I know I am not to tag with side hoes but in case she becomes main this is her information!

Plus I spend a lot of time on her as if she was a main character. Because I really adore this girl and wanted to put a lot of time and effort into her.

There was so much that was needed to know about her since I came up with a movie on what she is based off (see bottom)

rosedaIe
CautionAdvised

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Role: Side Hoe

Name: Tabitha "Tabi" O'Connell

Age: Seventeen

School Year: Junior

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Face Claim: Thalia Bree

Personality: When you first meet this girl the first thing you notice is how clumsy she is

Personality: When you first meet this girl the first thing you notice is how clumsy she is. She is always knocking something over, tripping on something, or accidentally making a mess of things. Most people don't know how cleaver this girl is, she is the whole package, beauty and brains. She is a quick thinker and knows a lot of things, since she always has her nose in a book. She is very helpful and if your go-to gal for all things that you find in books, she is pretty much a walking library. She is extremely extroverted and has no problem butting into conversations if they bring up things that interest her. She knows how to make a grand entrance which always ends up with her on the floor. She does have a big heart and truly cares about those around her hence why she is always ready to help anyone. She isn't prideful or has a big ego, although at times it may seem like she os bragging, she isn't. She is merely explaining things and yes she may not have the best people skills, she tries at least. Whenever she thinks she made someone feel bad or uncomfortable she is quick to apologize and tell them she never meant that. She gets so excited at the littlest things, which most find off putting. She can't help she seems the good in the small things, perhaps it was how she was raised. Throughout history the little things had made a huge difference. She is that old fashion girl, morals included are all old fashion and she is proud of it too. You can say whatever you want, she won't get offended because she could care less what you say. If people are foolish enough to believe things that others say without first hand knowledge, then that is on them not her. She has no problem with pointing or connecting mistakes made my people. It often gets her into trouble but she is alright with it. She is very snarky at times but that is only if you get on her nerves which if you are the few fhat do, consider yourself special, because you truly are.