Éclatant | The Canopy Roleplay OC | Minzi Park

gillioddities
CoachellaVibes_

*****************************

Role Number >> 28

Gemstone >> Pyrite

Full Name >> Park Minzi

Nickname >> Min-Min | Zee | Zi-Zi | Sassy Pants |

Age >> Twenty

Power >> Ferrokinesis (metal manipulation and can turn blood into metal to keep from bleeding out through cuts)

Face Claim >> Kim Na Nee

Height >> 163 cm (5 ft 4 inches)

Weight >> 100lbs (45kg)

Birthplace >> Portland, Oregon, USA

Personality >> (Short) > She is harshly blunt when being honest to people, she doesn't think before she speaks and gets into a lot of trouble because if it.

(Long) > She is such a sassy girl, she has so much flavor you can't even handle her. she is much like a cat, you don't own them, they own you and have their own way of doing things, you can't control them. She is a very head strong girl, she didn't afraid to speak her mind and maybe even ruffle a few feathers. She has a bit of a smart mouth, with that comes with a bit of sarcasm that is very poisonous. she is actually very sweet once you get to know her and get real close to her. she doesn't really like being sweet due to that's what expected of a girl she does care and has a huge heart for everyone. she had a sense for adventure, and get boring easily. She is the type of girl to push the limits, see how far she can get away with things or before someone does something. although she never strays for the laws and rules, she still does push the boundaries. If someone messes with the ones she loves or herself she will get angry and go off on a ranting spree, pretty much become a jerk. she sometimes doesn't know how to keep her mouth shut and can say the wrong thing at the wrong time and make a mess of things. Then she or someone rose has to clean up her messes which aren't always ones anyone should be cleaning up but her. She is blunt, and by that I mean harsh blunt when telling you what she really thinks about you. She doesn't sugarcoat things but gives them straight up raw. She doesn't think before she speaks and she gets into a lot of trouble because of it.

Backstory >> Her parents had come over to the US from South Korean before she was even born, to attend college. She was born and raised in America, even though her first language is Korean, she is also fluent in English. She had a normal life, she got good grades in school, she never got into trouble and by that I mean breaking the law, yeah she pushed the limits but she never did anything that could land her in jail. She was helpful and often helped her family out with their little bakery, and that was only for her family, unless it was people in need, she also helped them there. She didn't know about her power until she accidentally cut herself and was bleeding, she ended up stopping it but was shocked about what she had been able to do. She kept it to herself for the longest time, but her parents found out and knew it wasn't going to be the best to keep her there. So, they sent her away for her own protection. She knew they did the right thing, she didn't want anyone to have anything bad happen to them if she accidentally used her powers. Plus the less people who knew about it, the better it would be for her.

Family >> Mother - Sun He | Father - Woo Bin |

********************************

Password >> incentive