TO THE STARS | Titanic Roleplay OC | LUNAR "LUNA" KIM

vioIentends

I finally got her done. Sorry it took so long I was having a hard time irl and was busy.
_________________________________

NAME
Lunar "Luna" Kim

AGE
25

GENDER
Female

ROLE
The Lunar's Gazette

CLASS
Third

SEXUALITY
Heterosexual

FACECLAIM
Lee Naeun | April

PERSONALITY
She has learned to never take anything anyone says to heart. Trying to be a successful woman in that time is hard enough and she doesn't take anything from men who think they are superior. She will have no problem putting a man in his place, and she will do it with class and elegance. She is a very smart woman, highest in all her classes even if no one credited her for her intelligence. She is very focused on her work and will never back down from a good story. She does her best to be honest and find the truth to everything before she writes it down. She may made little notes but that is all they are. She is very witty at times and she can be rather sarcastic at times if someone if getting on her nerves. Sometimes people think she is being serious and not being sarcastic. She is so caring and compassionate for everything and everyone around her. She never judges people, and tries to find the good in everyone even when others don't see it. She isn't interested in love, however if it were to happen she would be happy and open. She just doesn't want to force anything that isn't suppose to happen yet, she wants to let everything fall in place in time.

FAMILY
Mother | Sue
Father | Chen
Sister | Mimi (27)
Brother | Dowoon (18)
Brother | Louie (14)

BACKSTORY
She grew up in a very strict house hold, where you followed in the line of your parents no if, ands or buts about it. Her father wanted her to own the family shoe making business but she didn't want to make shoes. Her dream was to write newspapers, keep people up-to-date on things, find the good stories to report and just bring good stories to the world. Her parent's didn't like that and ended up disowning her after giving her an ultimatum to burn her journal and not move out. On that day she left the house after her parents forced her out for not doing what they wanted. The only people who didn't disown her were her two younger brothers and older sister, who still loved her. When her sister told her she got tickets to go onto the titanic she was really iffy about it. She finally gave in knowing it would be a good story.

THEME SONG
Dalla Dalla - Itzy

TRIVIA
- She has her journal with her at all times because she never knows when she will have a good story to write down.
- She hopes to buy her own apartment soon since she is saving up for one and she is thankful her sister is letting her stay with her.
- She often gets upset when she sees wonderful parents, because she never had that. They had their minds set on something for her and they were not having an open mind.
- She has a huge fear of rats, mice and bugs. I mean she will literally scream bloody murder. She just loathes them more than anything.
- She likes to sing but does it in private. She isn't really comfortable with her singing voice even if she is very good, she just doesn't want to be known for singing. She wants to be known for her reporting skills nothing more.