Swan Lake | A Literate Roleplay Oc | Rain Park

PumpkinSpicedPsycho

Idk if you are still doing the rp or not, even if you aren't still here is my oc and I just had to get the face claim found, the backstory and audition done which I am done with it now!

***********************************

Name : Rain Park

Age : 21

Gender : Female

Sexuality : Heterosexual

Appearance : Kim Sohee (Elris)

Bird : Peacock

Personality : She is as sweet as a peach, some people say she is too sweet and is faking being so sweet. However she just has this need to help people, she always has to be kind because she would want someone to be the same to her. She is quite innocent, more like a lot innocent, pure, she doesn't know anything about the birds and the bees. Mainly because her parents never taught her that, she never brought it up since she has a healthy fear of that type of stuff. When people make jokes that are quite mature, she has no idea what they meant by it and will have this cute confused puppy look on her face. She is always confused and is always asking questions, since she enjoys learning about things. She has been top of her class in school, straight A pluses, is what she strives for. She has this need to be there for everyone, talk to them, help then in every way she can. She hates seeing people hurt and seeing people hurt makes her want to cry. She will cry, she is quite sensitive and any words spoken in slightly the wrong way will make her cry. She can't stay mad at someone, but she will avoid them out of safety for her sensitive nature. She is quote gullible and will believe what most people say if she finds them trust worthy. She is the type of person just to trust someone until they give her a reason to not trust then. She is so loyal that she will keep being loyal to those who hurt her, because she doesn't want to lose anyone. She gets quite attached to people and when they leave or hurt her it is like her whole world is crashing down. She is very open minded and is willing to listen even when no one else is willing too. She enjoys helping others and will do all in her power to help them, as long as it keeps with her moral code. She does often get discouraged when she so desperately tries to fit in with her royal piers. She knows what she can do if she sets her mind to it, but yet she is so scared she will end up failing and making a fool of herself in front of everyone.

Likes : music | roses | books | old records | sunshine | rain | puddles | rainbows | popcorn, peanuts - sweet & salty things | jelly beans - most candy | animes | singing & dancing | all four seasons | swimming | hiking & outdoor activities | making all types of food | designing things | making shoes and clothes | having fun like normal people | riding a bike, rollerblades/skates, scooter or any other thing like that |

Dislikes : being left out | loud sudden noises | being yelled at, embarrassed, make fun of, treated differently, used, left out | dogs | roaches and spiders | cheaters | plagiarism & stealing | bribes
& blackmail | unwanted attention and teasing | cupcakes | blood | people pointing out all she is doing wrong in front of everyone | feeling like a idiot when she doesn't get something she should |

Strengths : being told that she can do something, gives her strength to do what she knows she needs too. she honestly doesn't have many, but as long as she has people to help boost her confidence and tell her she can do it, she will do it. | her need to help others, since she will do anything (within the law) to make sure everyone is okay in the end. it doesn't matter who they are, if someone needs help, she will help them, even if she is being told not to. |

Weaknesses : seeing others hurt, since that is just one thing that will shut her down and not really be able to do anything. the only thing she can do is plead and beg for her to do whatever they want so they won't hurt her family or anything, since that is horrible to her. | weapons, if any point at her she doesn't know what to do. She will freeze up and freak out, pretty much will do anything they said out of fear for herself or others. |

Fears : death, that scared her more than anything since it's more of what she is missing and leaving behind than anything else. It has always been a fear of hers, which only got worse when her father had passed away. | the people she loves dying or getting hurt, she will end up feeling like it was her fault and could easily get survivors guilt, which would be horrible for her. Very traumatizing for her. |

Backstory : before she was 18, she had had a pretty normal life, she went to school, played games, just lived the life of a normal kid. She is the oldest in her family, having two sisters and a younger brother who she loves, parents who were and still sorta are supportive of her. That was until she had come to this home that was when her life turned around and she was able to turn into a bird, not just any bird a peacock. She hadn't an idea how it happened she just knew one day it happened and she was as shocked as ever.

Audition : She young girl sat on a rock looking at her reflection in the water, oh how she wished she could be a normal person again. It didn't take much for her to turn into a peacock, she still hadn't mastered complete control of it and occasionally when she laughed or sneezed, laughed a little to hard, had gotten scared, startled or cried a lot, she would turn into that bird. It was frustrating for her that at any given point in time she could turn into a bird and have people make fun of her. She was quite, never really talking to people, she had had some problems with bullies but that was in the past but it still effected her now.

She stood up and took a deep breath, her eyes fluttered closed as she let her mind empty for that moment in time. A soft pink light and sparkle started to glow around her encasing her in it but still sheer enough to watch what was going on. Her arms went behind her back, and her head and torso also tilted back as she began to shift into the peacock. Her arms turned into feathered wings, her size had gotten smaller, her head became long and skinny like that of a peacock, with feathers on top of her head. Her legs became claws like the birds, which all happened at the same time. The lighter pink sparkle showed the silhouette of her peacock form that had just been a human one, the sparkle and color slowly faded until a peacock, was where the girl had been standing.

**********************************