Sciamachy | House Of Fears | RP O C | An Donhyun

hipster_feelz

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

| Role |
Acrophobia

| Name |
An Donhyun

| Age |
17

| Gender |
Male

| Sexuality |
Heterosexual

| Face Claim |
Park Jaehyung

| Personality |
He is quite witty, many people get shocked by his wits and how he can come up with something on the fly like he does. He of course never shows off how smart he is, yes he may be a genius, he doesn't like being held higher than others. So, he makes sure to keep his smarts to a minimum so that he doesn't get teased for it. It is the type of guy who turns down compliments, being quite humble, he doesn't like people praising him for things. He will never get into a fight, nor will he ever start one, he doesn't like fighting and will always try and make peace with people. He is very self aware, knowing what is going on around him even when life is busy. He always takes time to notice little things, see the part of the world people often look over. He cares about the small things in life and yes at times he gets excited over the smallest things. He is a gentlemen of course, treating everyone to the utter most respect that they deserve. No matter who they are, he can never be cruel or hurtful to them and has never uttered a rude thing to anyone. His mother raised him right and he tends fo be pretty awkward around girls, let's just say he gets all flustered and adorable. He tries to see them as food so it makes things less awkward to speak to them and have a decent conversation with someone. He will often be found alone, he doesn't like crowds and hardly ever goes to big gatherings. He enjoys staying in his room, reading books, studying or watching dramas to pass his spare time away when he has nothing else to do.

| Backstory |
For fourteen years of his life, he had grew up in South Korea, with his mom and dad, who both worked at the school where he went at. Of course they briefly crossed paths but thank goodness he never had to have a class with his father, and his mother was the school nurse. When he was a naive four-year-old some older grade school kid bullies from his school dares him to climb up into the tree on the grounds. He was intimated by them, and didn't want to get pushed around. So, he did what they said, he had a hard time getting up in the tree, and they kept telling him to go higher. So, he did go higher until he was standing on a limb that was quite thin. They laughed and teased him, running off and leaving the poor boy up in the tree. He was scared to be left alone and the next thing he knew the limbs he was clutching in his hand and standing on, started to give in to his weight. He did what any normal kid would do, scream for his parents and cry. Unfortunately no one came and when the branch snapped he fell, tumbling to the ground. He had been temporarily knocked out, and had a broken arm, concussion and a hairline fractured leg. He didn't know who had found him, but the PE teacher had found him and gotten help. He was taken to the hospital and ever since then he has had a phobia of heights. It was a doozy to get him on the plane to come here to the states, and the only way they got him on was to knock him out and have him sleep the whole time until they landed. He was always at the top of his class, pouring himself into his work was what he did, including taking a passion up in technology.

| Password |
Monster House

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I will add more as the rp does on

Role Play Outfits, Ocs and a Bunch of other Random RP stuff! | -2-जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें