Kingdom of the Cursed | A Selection RP OC | Rebaekah Limores

Ominously

**************************

Name ; Rebaekah Limores

Nickname ; Baeka | Baekie | Lummie |

Age ; 20

Bloodline ; Limores

Curse ; The blood running through her body is luminescent, giving her an unnatural flow that really appears at night. It gets brighter or lighter depending on her emotions.

Appearance ; Kang Mina

Personality ; She is such a sassy girl, she has so much flavor you can't even handle her

Personality ; She is such a sassy girl, she has so much flavor you can't even handle her. she is much like a cat, you don't own them, they own you and have their own way of doing things, you can't control them. She is a very head strong girl, she didn't afraid to speak her mind and maybe even ruffle a few feathers. She has a bit of a smart mouth, with that comes with a bit of sarcasm that is very poisonous. she is actually very sweet once you get to know her and get real close to her. she doesn't really like being sweet due to that's what expected of a girl she does care and has a huge heart for everyone. she had a sense for adventure, and get boring easily. She is the type of girl to push the limits, see how far she can get away with things or before someone does something. although she never strays for the laws and rules, she still does push the boundaries. If someone messes with the ones she loves or herself she will get angry and go off on a ranting spree, pretty much become a jerk. she sometimes doesn't know how to keep her mouth shut and can say the wrong thing at the wrong time and make a mess of things. Then she or someone rose has to clean up her messes which aren't always ones anyone should be cleaning up but her. She is blunt, and by that I mean harsh blunt when telling you what she really thinks about you. She doesn't sugarcoat things but gives them straight up raw. She doesn't think before she speaks and she gets into a lot of trouble because of it.

Likes ; Nights, she enjoys the calmness of the night, she prefers it to the day time. She is often found sitting or walking outside at night, since it makes her feel a sense of calm || Animals, she has a huge soft spot for animals and is always willing to take them in or help them if they need it. She has always wanted one, but could never afford to tale care one one ||

Dislikes ; Rude people, she is not fond of those who talk over you, never let you get a word in edge wise, ones who are sarcastic and utterly insensitive, those who love to argue, yell and scream, start a fight and are finally stuck on themselves. She tends to stay as far away as she can from them || People who think they own the world, who are so self righteous, who always get their way, think they are the end all be all, and treat others like dirt, whether it be ignoring them, or making them feel less than for what they do ||

Flaws ; she trusts people way to easily and when they break her trust it is a bit of a downward spiral for her for a while. Yes she bounces back from it but that still doesn't mean it didn't leave a mark on her and really harm her in one way or another. ||

Thoughts on the Selection ; She knows it is very untraditional for her family, however he wants to try something knew, something unorthodox, a way to find love other that the typical one. She doesn't know much about them, but that is a good thing, that just means she can get to know them better, and hear it from them, not anyone else, second hand. She knows that when she puts her heart out on the line, it could either make or break, and she is not fond if either idea. Yet it is a risk she has to take in order to find love, even if it isn't with the one who he wished or expected it to be. In the end, she just wanted a happy ending, with a  husband and children.

Quote ; "I don't help people because it is the thing to do, I do it because I don't want anyone to experience what I have gone through or am going through. I want to give them what I have or weren't able to achieve and be happy for once. The golden rule is what my life is all about, I would want someone to care about me like I care about them and to be there for best friend."

Outfit ;

Other ; × She sings and danced× She enjoys cooking and baking× She collects precious stones and has them in a shadow box

× She enjoys cooking and baking
× She collects precious stones and has them in a shadow box.
× She is terrified of kids.
× She has a twin brother named Baekhyun (in the previous chapter).

*************************

Password One ; If there was a flower named after you, it will be the most beautiful one like you are.

Password Two ; Peace Rose

**************************

I will add more as the rp goes on and here is the form changed for a girl. Sorry again for me not reading everything and making a male and not female.