NETFLIX 'N' KILL ✘ RP OC ✘ LATHALIA ADDAMS

CautionAdvised

······················································

First Name: LaThalia

Last Name: Addams

Age: 17

Grade:  11th

Role: 3 | Addams

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Personality: She is a cold person, colder than the ice queen herself, and her words send chills down people's spine. Many people call her a basket case and think she has a screw lose and a little crazy. She doesn't find life happy, she finds it horrible, and is always pessimistic about everything, she will even smile at horrible things, and that tends fk creep people out. She often scares people a lot, she is quite and pops up at unexpected times, scaring the living daylights out of people. They think she is possessed of something, like she isn't even real but a creepy realistic doll of some kind. She has some sardonic humor no doubt and that even makes people more uneasy to be around her. Her humor is so dark, feel almost gross by the way she jokes around thing, like what is she taking. She never shows any emotion at all, and some people wonder if she is human or not. Now she doesn't freak out over blood or anything, she is desensitized of that all and just sees it as no big deal. She hates being around people, she doesn't like socializing and will do her best to get out if anything dealing with talking to people. Now, she often holds knifes to boys throats, just in fun, and they get so scared of her by that yet she doesn't understand why it is scary. She finds it hot in a certain way, which is really weird to most. She is the queen of dark in every way, from fashion, to music, to anything else, it has to be or else she doesn't like it. She has no remorse over anything, and you will never hear her utter the words "I'm sorry" She loves animals and never tolerates them getting hurt ot kill, but people is all fine. Her voice is very mono, and it is quite dull and flat no matter what time, or what is said. She can look at you with a straight face and lie to you, and you will believe it or will be iffy but still act like you believe it. She is good at hiding stuff and keeping secrets, and you can do anything, she still won't spill. Nor does she even care about what others think or do, she is neither here nor there with anything. Now she may have a human side to her, but you will never know if she is or not she ain't speaking at all, you can bet on that.  V V is what she always is, and it is hard to figure out if it is a true emotion or if it is just a fake one to make people think she is normal. Everyone knows she ain't normal, but it never hurts for people to wonder. Even though she is looking for her Gomez 2.0, the idea of love isn't the thing she is fond of. But if someone shares her personality and isn't sappy at all, it will be a match made in the underworld.

Other: × She speaks English and Mandarin fluently, seeing as she was born in China but to a Chinese-American mother and a American father, when they had gone there for her father's work then moved back to the states a few months later.
× She does like animes, ones like Black Butler, Naruto, those type ones with a dark and mature theme to them.
× She has always wanted a black cat and dog, she finds them pretty, and would like to have a pet even if she had never had one.

Face Claim: Kina Shen

Horror Movie: The Addams Family

Theme Song: Peek-A-Boo - Red Velvet

·························································

I will add more as we go throughout the roleplay!
I am happy to finally have an opportunity to play a character such as this.
And I do hope I got the last name right, if I didn't, I am so so so sorry! I will change it if I got it wrong, tho I saw other forms and that was how they did it.